Svoemesto Kayfun Mini V3

Status
Not open for further replies.

woita

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2014
Ohio
Nice looking family there; some nice Tanks.

thx, love every one of them.
one clone is in my hood thou - hidden all the way in the back of the pic. (on a clone mod; at least I put an authentic DNA in it)
it vapes well, but I'm still ashamed of it ;)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Received my KM3 this morning. Found the posi block was cockeyed...pushed all the way over to the side. Fiddle farted around with it to get it straight. For anyone who has to fiddle fart with their posi block, you need a 5mm socket for the nut on the bottom.

Got it soaking and ready to build, fill, and be thrilled.

subwayaznm

A Geek with a Cool slice
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2016
USA
thx, love every one of them.
one clone is in my hood thou - hidden all the way in the back of the pic. (on a clone mod; at least I put an authentic DNA in it)
it vapes well, but I'm still ashamed of it ;)
Hey as a Flavor Chaser gotta Love those Tiily's. And that Springomizer makes it so simple. I have two also

[Bronze = "Received my KM3 this morning. Found the posi block was cockeyed...pushed all the way over to the side. Fiddle farted around with it to get it straight. For anyone who has to fiddle fart with their posi block, you need a 5mm socket for the nut on the bottom.

Got it soaking and ready to build, fill, and be thrilled."[/QUOTE]

Enjoy!:thumb:

Last edited:

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Hey as a Flavor Chaser gotta Love those Tiily's. And that Springomizer makes it so simple. I have two also

[Bronze = "Received my KM3 this morning. Found the posi block was cockeyed...pushed all the way over to the side. Fiddle farted around with it to get it straight. For anyone who has to fiddle fart with their posi block, you need a 5mm socket for the nut on the bottom.

Got it soaking and ready to build, fill, and be thrilled."

Enjoy!:thumb:[/QUOTE]
Will do. Off to retrieve it from the kitchen.

thekraut

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2014
Hamburg, Germany
So after a week of constant use I have to say I really like the little one... I am not an exclusive mouth to lung vaper but the Kayfun made me enjoy it more then ever. Easy to build, easy to wick, easy to fill and really good flavour. If you are on the edge getting one... it is worth it.

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
Built, filt, and unthrilled. Posi post twisted out of position again. Not happy that I have to fiddle around with this posi post.
Bronze, I took mine apart totally.

When I tightened the 5mm nut on the bottom, I wedged a tweezer tip on either side of the positive block. This kept it centered as I snugged up the 5mm nut.

Hope this helps, Jim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012

When I tightened the 5mm nut on the bottom, I wedged a tweezer tip on either side of the positive block. This kept it centered as I snugged up the 5mm nut.

Hope this helps, Jim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And that is what I did (except used a flat microdriver and put it in the slot). I just didn't crank it down enough the first time. She's nice and snug now. Wicking nicely and vaping perfectly. Flavor is a little light so I'll need to mess around with air and coil height. I'm also coming off an Achilles dripper so I have to keep it in perspective. :)

Thanks Jim.

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
I would have to say that's not bad. From Cremedevape it's taken 10 days so far & no guess at when it will arrive. The Royal Mail

Oh that white flag is really waving.

I put a flat head screwdriver in between and then tightened the nut. Hasn't moved since.

Millah

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2012
FL
I'm getting jealous of everyone that got theirs :(. This is the last time I order from Creme de vapes. Not that they did anything wrong, its just the shipping as everyone else already said. Not to mention I even paid more than Intaste would have come out to with shipping. I was too late the first time Intaste went out of stock, but I should have just waited for the US vendors to get them in. I would have had it by now, and it would have even been cheaper with shipping from a US vendor. Which is sad. Ordered on 2/1, and its still stuck in USPS limbo. CDV and RM got it here on our soil quickly, in about 2 days, its just the USPS that I absolutely hate having to deal with.

I knew I should have waited for Intaste or a US vendor. I refused to use USPS First Class for years now, but I let my eagerness get the better of my judgement.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
The KM3 looks nice on a P3. It's vaping like a champ. Impressed with the muscle of this little mighty might. Getting excellent vapor production. Flavor is beginning to come through as well. I can tell my tongue is in stun mode today because I'm getting less flavor from my other attys too. I'll need that bad boy to recuperate a bit to give this atty a fair flavor assessment. Very impressive RTA so far.

IMG_6694 (Small).JPG

subwayaznm

A Geek with a Cool slice
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2016
USA
I'm getting jealous of everyone that got theirs :(. This is the last time I order from Creme de vapes. Not that they did anything wrong, its just the shipping as everyone else already said. Not to mention I even paid more than Intaste would have come out to with shipping. I was too late the first time Intaste went out of stock, but I should have just waited for the US vendors to get them in. I would have had it by now, and it would have even been cheaper with shipping from a US vendor. Which is sad. Ordered on 2/1, and its still stuck in USPS limbo. CDV and RM got it here on our soil quickly, in about 2 days, its just the USPS that I absolutely hate having to deal with.

I knew I should have waited for Intaste or a US vendor. I refused to use USPS First Class for years now, but I let my eagerness get the better of my judgement.
We're in the very same Boat; a lesson learned though. I would bet that you'll never see this type post with our names attached to it again ;):nah:

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012

It's frustrating I'm sure. Live and learn. Yours will get to you soon.

stanleybb50

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2011
Pittsburgh
I swear I could have written this post. You and I like the same stuff. I'm actually down to three flavors. Dragon's Fire and CAT (non-NET) from HHV and MOV's Apache. Yes, Apache is a gunker. And I too vape it for only short stretches for the reason you point out. Sure do love it in those short stretches though. But as an ADV, nothing compares to Dragon's Fire. And I really liked my Vita Bella too....just not enough vape time to fit it in. But with these rebuildables these days it is quick and cheap to de-gunk them. Removable decking like with the KM3 was always kind of a worthless feature to me except when vaping super gunkers where wick changes and dry burning are frequent.
::takes notes::

I think I also have this same pallette

- Sent from my Note 5 via Tapatalk

stanleybb50

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2011
Pittsburgh
Welcome to the family, li'l one:
View attachment 529923

Just received it, threw in my default .6 Ohm, 6-wrap, AWG 30 Ti-1 coil, wicked it with Rayon - works like a charm :)
Those both those atties that start with a "T" that I can never remember the name for?

How you like em? What's the capacity?

Thanks!

- Sent from my Note 5 via Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread