www.blendsbybryce.com
  • Deleted by FlyingV
  • Reason: wrong section

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
House blend is my adv, fantastic juice. Wife likes cinnamon (exhaust stinks), was thinking of getting her some Grog. What other CC flavors are great? I like tobacco flavors. Cool aid is getting great reviews. Grog, Cool Aid and ?.
Ahhhhh House. Its beyond wonderful, aint it!?

I cant really speak for any of the tobacco flavors since I dont care for tobaccos.

Grogg is a wonderful flavor. It isnt like Atomic Fireball cinnamon, its a smoother flavor that reminds me of a cinnamon stick. Its really hard to accurately describe, but its really good.

Cool Aid is one of those flavors that totally blew my mind. I dont know what I was expecting, but what I got wasnt it. Its a lot like a tropical punch. Not the red powder mix kind, but like the kind where its a blend of all the tropical fruits in a real juice blend. Its a very refreshing vape.

And just to muddle things up even more for you, you cant go wrong with any of the fruit danishes. The fruits are more prominent at lower voltages, but at higher voltages, the danish shines through a little more. Or just the fruits by themselves.... The flavors are natural flavorings, so they taste like the actual fruit. As long as you get a fruit that you think you might like, you wont be disappointed.

K-Omo

ECF Veteran
House blend is my adv, fantastic juice. Wife likes cinnamon (exhaust stinks), was thinking of getting her some Grog. What other CC flavors are great? I like tobacco flavors. Cool aid is getting great reviews. Grog, Cool Aid and ?.

Hi Grif, I am a House addict must have two tanks filled with it at all times. My 2nd favorite is Voo's Broo to me, it's more like a ry4 but more complex like House. I haven't tried Grog but I will now that I see it doesn't taste like clove. I love the apple cider, pumpkin pie, Danish, and vanilla. I like tobacco vapes, but after finding House I no longer find the tobacco vapes don't do it for me. Twisted tobacco I loved it at first and ordered larger bottle, but now when I vape it I taste a floral note that I am not crazy about. Truly tobacco is a smooth straight tobacco vape it's great too, but I can't stop Vaping House long enough to put Truly in a tank.

I find Copper Creek juices are good and you won't be disappointed in your choice. If you get Grog, lets us know what you think about it?

K-Omo

ECF Veteran
Grogg and Apple Cider = Spiced Cider. :D

Thanks FV...I need to put another order in. Hopefully I won't forget to do it on Monday. I am having wicking problems with the VG juices in a few tanks I took 5 ml of House and added a few drops of PG to it and wicking problem solved. I need to order more House in a different ratio and mix it with the House VG. I will order Grog too, because Spiced cider sounds wonderful. Apple cider is the first fruit juice I have ever liked. I spent lots of money on horrible fruit vapes when I first started Vaping.

What is CDM...you mentioned you vape it. If its sounds like a flavor I would like then I am going to buy that too.

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
No problem...I love CDM with little chocolate too. I must order CDM...now it's me being lazy :p

How is mint? Is it more peppermint? Or spearmint?
I dont know about the "blend" FV is talking about... to me, it tastes like the mint in the girl scout cookies, or mint chocolate chip ice cream. Its not a peppermint or spearmint. Just...... well....mint. And I like it, a lot. Its not overly strong or powerful, but it offers a very cool sensation as you vape.

alterdstate

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2009
Sidney, OH
Well I have been debating between here and a couple other vendors on who to try first. I've been vaping a week and I am really enjoying it. I bought 2 juices, in which only one I can vape (black licorice and cheap plastic clearomizers are not a good match). On a limited budget though, so I will probably just order one. House blend sounds like the winner to me as I love caramel type stuff. How good are they on shipping? I love out in Ohio.

DanG

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2013
NWI Cedar Tuckey (Lake)
Wife and I just have to decide what to get. That is the tough part.

I can assure you will not be dissatisfied with House. I started vaping a little while before my wife so I actually tried a few different juices. Once I found house, that was it. Now it is all we both vape. There is the occasional Pumpkin Pie or Cool Aid though. But in all honesty House is 99.99% of what we vape. And it is the only one I have ever taken a draw on and said out loud "oh my God it is sooo good".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread