The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Copper Creek Juice Reviews

Discussion in 'Copper Creek' started by violetvoo, Apr 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. FlyingV

FlyingV ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Thanks! And welcome to Copper Creek!

2. Bryan lord
    This message by Bryan lord has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Aug 16, 2013.
    Aug 16, 2013
  3. Bryan lord
    This message by Bryan lord has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Aug 16, 2013, Reason: wrong section.
    Aug 16, 2013
  4. Grif

Grif Full Member Verified Member

Jun 28, 2013
    Clermont,FL, USA
    House blend is my adv, fantastic juice. Wife likes cinnamon (exhaust stinks), was thinking of getting her some Grog. What other CC flavors are great? I like tobacco flavors. Cool aid is getting great reviews. Grog, Cool Aid and ?.

5. FlyingV

Supporting member
    Hi Grif, do you like Tobacco vapes? If you do, Truly is a straight up tobacco, and Voo's Broo is our #3 seller. Creme de Menthe is really popular too. I'm sure someone will be along to give you their suggestions.

6. Grif

Grif Full Member Verified Member

Jun 28, 2013
    Clermont,FL, USA
    Thanks flying v, your house blend is outstanding. I do like tobacco, but have been dissapointed by many. Will Grog satisfy a cinnamon lover? If house is #1,what's #2?

7. FlyingV

Supporting member
    The Grogg is not a harsh, in your face cinnamon. It's a blend, so it's smoother.

Best sellers in order: House, Voo's Broo, Truly Tobacco, Apple Cider right now. House is always #1, the others jockey for position month to month.

8. woodboy

woodboy Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Dec 3, 2011
    Memphis
    Hey Grif,
    I think you'll enjoy any of the flavors that have been mentioned. I will say for me the favorites are house, twisted, truly and any of the danish. The vanilla is great too! and it mixes well with many of the other flavors.

9. efirdj

efirdj ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Sep 16, 2011
    Clover, SC
    Ahhhhh House. Its beyond wonderful, aint it!?

I cant really speak for any of the tobacco flavors since I dont care for tobaccos.

Grogg is a wonderful flavor. It isnt like Atomic Fireball cinnamon, its a smoother flavor that reminds me of a cinnamon stick. Its really hard to accurately describe, but its really good.

Cool Aid is one of those flavors that totally blew my mind. I dont know what I was expecting, but what I got wasnt it. Its a lot like a tropical punch. Not the red powder mix kind, but like the kind where its a blend of all the tropical fruits in a real juice blend. Its a very refreshing vape.

And just to muddle things up even more for you, you cant go wrong with any of the fruit danishes. The fruits are more prominent at lower voltages, but at higher voltages, the danish shines through a little more. Or just the fruits by themselves.... The flavors are natural flavorings, so they taste like the actual fruit. As long as you get a fruit that you think you might like, you wont be disappointed.

10. K-Omo

K-Omo Senior Member ECF Veteran

Hi Grif, I am a House addict must have two tanks filled with it at all times. My 2nd favorite is Voo's Broo to me, it's more like a ry4 but more complex like House. I haven't tried Grog but I will now that I see it doesn't taste like clove. I love the apple cider, pumpkin pie, Danish, and vanilla. I like tobacco vapes, but after finding House I no longer find the tobacco vapes don't do it for me. Twisted tobacco I loved it at first and ordered larger bottle, but now when I vape it I taste a floral note that I am not crazy about. Truly tobacco is a smooth straight tobacco vape it's great too, but I can't stop Vaping House long enough to put Truly in a tank.

I find Copper Creek juices are good and you won't be disappointed in your choice. If you get Grog, lets us know what you think about it?

11. FlyingV

Supporting member
    Grogg and Apple Cider = Spiced Cider. :D

12. K-Omo

Thanks FV...I need to put another order in. Hopefully I won't forget to do it on Monday. I am having wicking problems with the VG juices in a few tanks I took 5 ml of House and added a few drops of PG to it and wicking problem solved. I need to order more House in a different ratio and mix it with the House VG. I will order Grog too, because Spiced cider sounds wonderful. Apple cider is the first fruit juice I have ever liked. I spent lots of money on horrible fruit vapes when I first started Vaping.

What is CDM...you mentioned you vape it. If its sounds like a flavor I would like then I am going to buy that too.

13. FlyingV

Supporting member
    CDM is Creme de Menthe, me being to lazy to type it out. Sorry. :oops:

14. K-Omo

No problem...I love CDM with little chocolate too. I must order CDM...now it's me being lazy :p

How is mint? Is it more peppermint? Or spearmint?

15. FlyingV

Supporting member
    Our mint is a blend, so I can't really call it one or the other.

16. efirdj

efirdj ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Sep 16, 2011
    Clover, SC
    I dont know about the "blend" FV is talking about... to me, it tastes like the mint in the girl scout cookies, or mint chocolate chip ice cream. Its not a peppermint or spearmint. Just...... well....mint. And I like it, a lot. Its not overly strong or powerful, but it offers a very cool sensation as you vape.

17. bcme

bcme Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 2, 2013
    USA
    OK folks, how close to Boba's Bounty is House blend? Boba's is my adv but their last bottle was a flop for some reason.

18. alterdstate

alterdstate Moved On ECF Veteran

Sep 11, 2009
    Sidney, OH
    Well I have been debating between here and a couple other vendors on who to try first. I've been vaping a week and I am really enjoying it. I bought 2 juices, in which only one I can vape (black licorice and cheap plastic clearomizers are not a good match). On a limited budget though, so I will probably just order one. House blend sounds like the winner to me as I love caramel type stuff. How good are they on shipping? I love out in Ohio.

19. FlyingV

Supporting member
    Hi,
    Welcome to Copper Creek!
    Orders placed before 4pm central mix that evening and ship the following day. We are in WI, so orders to OH get there pretty fast. :)

20. alterdstate

alterdstate Moved On ECF Veteran

Sep 11, 2009
    Sidney, OH
    Wife and I just have to decide what to get. That is the tough part.

21. FlyingV

Supporting member
    It is a tough call. We do have a contest running right now, for mods, drip tips and Pumpkin Pie juice.

22. DanG

DanG Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I can assure you will not be dissatisfied with House. I started vaping a little while before my wife so I actually tried a few different juices. Once I found house, that was it. Now it is all we both vape. There is the occasional Pumpkin Pie or Cool Aid though. But in all honesty House is 99.99% of what we vape. And it is the only one I have ever taken a draw on and said out loud "oh my God it is sooo good".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.