The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Copper Creek Juice Reviews

Discussion in 'Copper Creek' started by violetvoo, Apr 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. leex1

leex1 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 15, 2013
    Honolulu
    I just got through a day of vaping your House Blend.. and hot damn IT IS TASTY !!

I've tried over 100 juices now from most of the popular juice vendors, and House Blend is already in the top tier. I see why it was voted as JOTY.

However, it seems to gunk up my Aspire bottom dual coils REAL quick.. after 2mls today, it seems like the coils are gunked, and the 1ml remaining turned real dark.

Any suggestions on what device would be best for House Blend? Also, your Apple Cider is tasty as well.. definitely trying a lot more of Copper Creek's juices in the future (Pumpkin Pie next :))

edit-

After looking around the CC subforum.. I see there's a thread specifically about the best device for HB haha. Man, I love HB already but am confused on how to vape it !

2. Racehorse

Racehorse ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 12, 2012
    USA midwest
    These are really hard to compare, sorry.

Boba's always tastes very "dry* to me. Tastes like Oatmeal breakfast cereal.

House Blend is more like Red Velvet Cake, but not overly sweet and very complex, and more moist. If that makes ANY sense. :)

Bobas also has a bit of peppery in there......so you might like Twisted as well.

I like Bobas alright and have just found that people who like one thing together tend to like other stuff too.

I wasn't a fruit vaper last year, now I think I am, so now I have to try some Copper Creek fruits.

3. leex1

leex1 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 15, 2013
    Honolulu
    I feel the EXACT same about Bobas as you. I'm saying this as I'm vaping on it right now. It does feel "dry", and has a peppery thang going on with it. House Blend is REAL smooth, and I only had it for one day :D. First time I've seen anyone describe BB the exact way I felt about it, straight up on the money.

4. FlyingV

FlyingV ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
  5. Racehorse

Racehorse ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 12, 2012
    USA midwest
    In the case of Copper Creek House Blend, because it is such a fantastic ejuice, I have never minded sacraficing a coil a little before it's time.

I mean, it sure beats having a coil last forever while vaping a sub-par juice or one that can't touch House Blend in quality and taste. :)

Life is about compromise but not vaping Copper Creek House Blend in order to make a coil last longer is a compromise I'm unwilling to make. :laugh:

6. stretchpants

stretchpants ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

I don't know if I don't vape right or I'm lucky but I have had no problem with HOUSE gunking up my carto.I use a tank with a 2 hole carto..So far so good.I've been using the same carto for 3 days..

7. DanG

DanG Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I can agree Stretchy, I am on day 3 in a carto. No sign of letting up, and not tasting any different. I know because I still am drooling into the mouth piece. download-2.jpg

8. RickMc

RickMc Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 26, 2012
    Fontana, CA
    I have fallen in love with banana. I can't get enough of it. Alternating Banana and Broo at work this week. Yum. Might mix these two and see what happens....

9. efirdj

efirdj ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Sep 16, 2011
    Clover, SC
    I didnt realize I had been so remiss in checking the rest of the topics on the Copper Creek forum. SO... not that anyone really wants or needs my advice, Im gonna throw it out there anyway.

The only similarities between House Blend and Boba's, is the complexity of flavors. As in, no two people will discribe it the same way.

And one thing you will get with ALL of Copper Creek's juices that you cant get with Boba's, is the consistent flavor. By that, I mean that the bottle you buy today, will be mixed the exact same way for the bottle you buy in a year.

Im glad you found House Blend. Now, go get another bottle while you vape the one youre on. By the time you finish up your current bottle, the second one will have steeped. Then start on that one. Compare the two. I promise you will prefer fresh or you will prefer steeped. Personally, I like it after its been sitting for about a month. Others like it as soon as it comes out of the mailbox. Either way, its worth the experiment.

I was gonna say "House", but I saw youve got it covered already. :D

Yeah, its rough on coils. I can go anywhere from 2-6mls before having to clean. But its soooooo worth it. Like DanG, its pretty much all I vape anymore.

10. Chowderhead1972

Chowderhead1972 Registered Supplier - Offline ECF Veteran

I really didn't have a big issue with House Blend but Chocholate chip cookie I had severe instant burnt marshmallow taste. I am looking for fruit punch now. How does cool aid handle the heat?

11. efirdj

Sep 16, 2011
    Clover, SC
    I use CE2's so your results may vary. I have to keep the voltage down with Cool Aid. I cant remember my resistances though. But, for me, anything over 3.5v will burn and gunk the coil. That being said, it is a delicious flavor. Its like a real fruit punch, not like Hawaiian Punch or something like that. If I wasnt so hooked on House Blend, I would have a carto for Cool Aid.

Im surprised you had an issue with the Chocolate Chip Cookie though. I usually use around 3.7-4.0v for it. I keep the voltage as high as I can without burning it. You tend to get more of the "cookie" flavor that way. It easily falls into my "Top 5" list of Copper Creek flavors.

12. DanG

DanG Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I have never had an issue with heat with Cool Aid. I believe I have had it between 3.6-4.3 with no issues. My sweet spot is at 4.1.

13. Lookingglass

Lookingglass Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 27, 2013
    USA
    I must try House Blend! What is your favorite CC fruit? Apricot, Cherry, and Blackberry all call to me!

14. FlyingV

FlyingV ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Peach. It's always in my daily rotation. :)

15. MustangSallie

MustangSallie Mistress Blabber Mouth Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 20, 2011
    USA
    Black Raspberry is hands down my favorite fruit. Lemonade is a favorite as well, if you consider that a fruit. :confused: Peach is great, and my husband LOVES the cherry.

16. efirdj

Sep 16, 2011
    Clover, SC
    Plain fruit = Cherry.

Best fruit = Blueberry Danish!

But truth be told... House Blend trumps them all. Just my :2c:

17. Bamrz

Bamrz Z.A.P.T. Member* Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 8, 2010
    PA, near Philly
    Pina Colada! (is coconut a fruit??)

18. MustangSallie

MustangSallie Mistress Blabber Mouth Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 20, 2011
    USA
    Don't know, but pineapple is. Close enough for rock!

19. Lookingglass

Dec 27, 2013
    USA
    Lemon and coconut totally count as fruits! :)

20. Lookingglass

Dec 27, 2013
    USA
    Can the Cake come with fruit?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.