Copper Creek Juice Reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

leex1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2013
Honolulu
I just got through a day of vaping your House Blend.. and hot damn IT IS TASTY !!

I've tried over 100 juices now from most of the popular juice vendors, and House Blend is already in the top tier. I see why it was voted as JOTY.

However, it seems to gunk up my Aspire bottom dual coils REAL quick.. after 2mls today, it seems like the coils are gunked, and the 1ml remaining turned real dark.

Any suggestions on what device would be best for House Blend? Also, your Apple Cider is tasty as well.. definitely trying a lot more of Copper Creek's juices in the future (Pumpkin Pie next :))

edit-

After looking around the CC subforum.. I see there's a thread specifically about the best device for HB haha. Man, I love HB already but am confused on how to vape it !

Last edited:

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
OK folks, how close to Boba's Bounty is House blend? Boba's is my adv

These are really hard to compare, sorry.

Boba's always tastes very "dry* to me. Tastes like Oatmeal breakfast cereal.

House Blend is more like Red Velvet Cake, but not overly sweet and very complex, and more moist. If that makes ANY sense. :)

Bobas also has a bit of peppery in there......so you might like Twisted as well.

I like Bobas alright and have just found that people who like one thing together tend to like other stuff too.

I wasn't a fruit vaper last year, now I think I am, so now I have to try some Copper Creek fruits.

leex1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2013
Honolulu
These are really hard to compare, sorry.

Boba's always tastes very "dry* to me. Tastes like Oatmeal breakfast cereal.

House Blend is more like Red Velvet Cake, but not overly sweet and very complex, and more moist. If that makes ANY sense. :)

Bobas also has a bit of peppery in there......so you might like Twisted as well.

I like Bobas alright and have just found that people who like one thing together tend to like other stuff too.

I wasn't a fruit vaper last year, now I think I am, so now I have to try some Copper Creek fruits.

I feel the EXACT same about Bobas as you. I'm saying this as I'm vaping on it right now. It does feel "dry", and has a peppery thang going on with it. House Blend is REAL smooth, and I only had it for one day :D. First time I've seen anyone describe BB the exact way I felt about it, straight up on the money.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
Hi!
Here is a link where House is discussed. We still have had no luck with getting the flavorings reformulated for us. :(
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/copper-creek/360944-best-tank-vaping-house-blend.html

In the case of Copper Creek House Blend, because it is such a fantastic ejuice, I have never minded sacraficing a coil a little before it's time.

I mean, it sure beats having a coil last forever while vaping a sub-par juice or one that can't touch House Blend in quality and taste. :)

Life is about compromise but not vaping Copper Creek House Blend in order to make a coil last longer is a compromise I'm unwilling to make. :laugh:

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
The Prettiest in NeverNear
I don't know if I don't vape right or I'm lucky but I have had no problem with HOUSE gunking up my carto.I use a tank with a 2 hole carto..So far so good.I've been using the same carto for 3 days..

In the case of Copper Creek House Blend, because it is such a fantastic ejuice, I have never minded sacraficing a coil a little before it's time.

I mean, it sure beats having a coil last forever while vaping a sub-par juice or one that can't touch House Blend in quality and taste. :)

Life is about compromise but not vaping Copper Creek House Blend in order to make a coil last longer is a compromise I'm unwilling to make. :laugh:

DanG

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2013
NWI Cedar Tuckey (Lake)
I can agree Stretchy, I am on day 3 in a carto. No sign of letting up, and not tasting any different. I know because I still am drooling into the mouth piece. download-2.jpg

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
I didnt realize I had been so remiss in checking the rest of the topics on the Copper Creek forum. SO... not that anyone really wants or needs my advice, Im gonna throw it out there anyway.

OK folks, how close to Boba's Bounty is House blend? Boba's is my adv but their last bottle was a flop for some reason.
The only similarities between House Blend and Boba's, is the complexity of flavors. As in, no two people will discribe it the same way.

And one thing you will get with ALL of Copper Creek's juices that you cant get with Boba's, is the consistent flavor. By that, I mean that the bottle you buy today, will be mixed the exact same way for the bottle you buy in a year.

Well I have been debating between here and a couple other vendors on who to try first. I've been vaping a week and I am really enjoying it. I bought 2 juices, in which only one I can vape (black licorice and cheap plastic clearomizers are not a good match). On a limited budget though, so I will probably just order one. House blend sounds like the winner to me as I love caramel type stuff. How good are they on shipping? I love out in Ohio.
Im glad you found House Blend. Now, go get another bottle while you vape the one youre on. By the time you finish up your current bottle, the second one will have steeped. Then start on that one. Compare the two. I promise you will prefer fresh or you will prefer steeped. Personally, I like it after its been sitting for about a month. Others like it as soon as it comes out of the mailbox. Either way, its worth the experiment.

Wife and I just have to decide what to get. That is the tough part.
I was gonna say "House", but I saw youve got it covered already. :D

I just got through a day of vaping your House Blend.. and hot damn IT IS TASTY !!

I've tried over 100 juices now from most of the popular juice vendors, and House Blend is already in the top tier. I see why it was voted as JOTY.

However, it seems to gunk up my Aspire bottom dual coils REAL quick.. after 2mls today, it seems like the coils are gunked, and the 1ml remaining turned real dark.

Any suggestions on what device would be best for House Blend? Also, your Apple Cider is tasty as well.. definitely trying a lot more of Copper Creek's juices in the future (Pumpkin Pie next :))

edit-

After looking around the CC subforum.. I see there's a thread specifically about the best device for HB haha. Man, I love HB already but am confused on how to vape it !
Yeah, its rough on coils. I can go anywhere from 2-6mls before having to clean. But its soooooo worth it. Like DanG, its pretty much all I vape anymore.

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
I really didn't have a big issue with House Blend but Chocholate chip cookie I had severe instant burnt marshmallow taste. I am looking for fruit punch now. How does cool aid handle the heat?
I use CE2's so your results may vary. I have to keep the voltage down with Cool Aid. I cant remember my resistances though. But, for me, anything over 3.5v will burn and gunk the coil. That being said, it is a delicious flavor. Its like a real fruit punch, not like Hawaiian Punch or something like that. If I wasnt so hooked on House Blend, I would have a carto for Cool Aid.

Im surprised you had an issue with the Chocolate Chip Cookie though. I usually use around 3.7-4.0v for it. I keep the voltage as high as I can without burning it. You tend to get more of the "cookie" flavor that way. It easily falls into my "Top 5" list of Copper Creek flavors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread