The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Copper Creek Juice Reviews

Discussion in 'Copper Creek' started by violetvoo, Apr 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. FlyingV

FlyingV ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Dear Stretchpants,
    We live to screw up people's vacation plans.
    xoxoxo
    Copper Creek

2. Exhaler

Exhaler Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 3, 2013
    Mountains of NC, USA
    Received Cappuccino. Tried just a bit and will let it sit for a while. Initially it's great! I'm sure 10-14 days from now it will be wonderful. Hopefully this will be the coffee I've been trying to find. Also got some Voo's Broo. That is one I found has to steep some to bring out it's best.

3. icucme2

icucme2 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 15, 2012
    Costa Mesa, ca
    I love trying to figure out whats in House Blend.. I filled up my Kayfun with it and the flavor is just wow coming from it. But found after 2 tanks of it in there it really gunked up my coil. So its back in a carto tank. Still dig the flavor in there. It seems the house is darker and gunks quick in Kayfun.

On the other hand i filled up my Kayfun with BlueBerry Danish and im on my 4th tank w no problems.... Well the only problem is that its delish and cant stop chain vaping lol

4. Exhaler

May 3, 2013
    Mountains of NC, USA
    Had to look up Kayfun hadn't read about that one before. Looks interesting and bookmarked a web site where I found a clone. I just got a sample of the House Blend but will let it sit before I try it. Blueberry taste so good to me in the warm season, it's desert in a vapor for me.

5. FlyingV

Supporting member
    Try the House fresh, if it's not to your liking, then let it sit. Some people love it fresh best. I'm one of them.

6. icucme2

Jul 15, 2012
    Costa Mesa, ca
    I agree, house taste good right away, then just changes w time and is still a great vape

7. Exhaler

May 3, 2013
    Mountains of NC, USA
    Yup! House blend is really nice fresh. Getting a nice little throat hit from it and to me it has a very pleasant taste. May have to place an order tomorrow for a bigger bottle!!!!! Good juice V!

8. FlyingV

Supporting member
    Thanks! I'm glad you like it. :)

9. woodboy

woodboy Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Dec 3, 2011
    Memphis
    Got my CC shipment today. Thank's V for the Bannnnaaannna sample, Very tasty!
    I ordered the Raspberry Danish as my "try something new" bottle. Another tasty hit!
    I have enjoyed the Apricot danish for a while, this Raspberry will prolly have to go into the regular rotation, It's really quite delicious. I guess the blueberry may have to be next.

10. stretchpants

stretchpants ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

I Love Bananananananana too. Mix it with cake if you have some. Raspberry Danish is in my regular line up.. I need to order more. Blueberry Danish is fabulous. I tried it for the first time just about a month ago and immediately ordered a vat. It too is in my all day vape order...I also just got a small bottle of black raspberry. I drank it already. Mmmmmm good....I don't like fruit in real life but I love vaping it..

11. Ldporche

Ldporche Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jul 4, 2013
    Norman, Ok
    Want a great summertime vape from cc? Lemonade and piña colada is delicious!!!!

12. woodboy

woodboy Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Dec 3, 2011
    Memphis
    Further reflections on Bannana.

MAN! THIS IS GOOD!

that is all.

13. icucme2

Jul 15, 2012
    Costa Mesa, ca
    I might have asked this but how do u vape House Blend? I find carto tank is best.. In my genesis atty it turned really dark very quickly..

14. FlyingV

Supporting member
    I use both a carto tank and an rba. It does get really dark in the rba though. House was born before rba's were, so we had no idea that it would do this. We tried changing the recipe and were threatened with a lynching. So we're leaving it alone.

15. icucme2

Jul 15, 2012
    Costa Mesa, ca
    Thanks flying v. Makes sense, rbas r still fairly new.. Lovin the house in my carto tanks..

16. Exhaler

May 3, 2013
    Mountains of NC, USA
    I have switched to using mostly RDA's. While I enjoy using, and still use RBA's the RDA's give more intense flavor and better throat hits. Probably just a phase I'm going through but it is easier and quicker to switch flavors, which I do often.
    I'd been thinking of banana vape and might try some with my next order which will be soon, House Blend is getting low, I like to drip, drip, drip with that one.

17. Exhaler

May 3, 2013
    Mountains of NC, USA
    Peach Is great! Well worth trying out. I vape it at a lower wattage for a richer taste.

18. stretchpants

stretchpants ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Peach is pretty popular.I think it surprises everyone.Most Peach juices tastes artificial.CC's tastes like fresh picked peaches...Glad you're enjoying it...

19. Exhaler

May 3, 2013
    Mountains of NC, USA
    I had my wife try it even though she is probably the most anti-smoking person in all of NC and she even liked it. I told her I could get her some at 0 nic but she said she had no need to start vaping and would pass, but she really did like the peach.

20. WakingVirtue

WakingVirtue Full Member

Jul 26, 2013
    WI
    Newer to vaping I just found Copper Creek and realized they are a Wisconsin company. Had to try them out and show my support. Just ordered some House and Totally Tobacco today. Next time I want to try the Pumpkin Pie. That sounds good!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.