Status
Not open for further replies.

icucme2

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2012
Costa Mesa, ca
I love trying to figure out whats in House Blend.. I filled up my Kayfun with it and the flavor is just wow coming from it. But found after 2 tanks of it in there it really gunked up my coil. So its back in a carto tank. Still dig the flavor in there. It seems the house is darker and gunks quick in Kayfun.

On the other hand i filled up my Kayfun with BlueBerry Danish and im on my 4th tank w no problems.... Well the only problem is that its delish and cant stop chain vaping lol

Exhaler

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2013
Mountains of NC, USA
I love trying to figure out whats in House Blend.. I filled up my Kayfun with it and the flavor is just wow coming from it. But found after 2 tanks of it in there it really gunked up my coil. So its back in a carto tank. Still dig the flavor in there. It seems the house is darker and gunks quick in Kayfun.

On the other hand i filled up my Kayfun with BlueBerry Danish and im on my 4th tank w no problems.... Well the only problem is that its delish and cant stop chain vaping lol

Had to look up Kayfun hadn't read about that one before. Looks interesting and bookmarked a web site where I found a clone. I just got a sample of the House Blend but will let it sit before I try it. Blueberry taste so good to me in the warm season, it's desert in a vapor for me.

woodboy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2011
Memphis
www.myfathersworkshop.com
Got my CC shipment today. Thank's V for the Bannnnaaannna sample, Very tasty!
I ordered the Raspberry Danish as my "try something new" bottle. Another tasty hit!
I have enjoyed the Apricot danish for a while, this Raspberry will prolly have to go into the regular rotation, It's really quite delicious. I guess the blueberry may have to be next.

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
The Prettiest in NeverNear
I Love Bananananananana too. Mix it with cake if you have some. Raspberry Danish is in my regular line up.. I need to order more. Blueberry Danish is fabulous. I tried it for the first time just about a month ago and immediately ordered a vat. It too is in my all day vape order...I also just got a small bottle of black raspberry. I drank it already. Mmmmmm good....I don't like fruit in real life but I love vaping it..

Got my CC shipment today. Thank's V for the Bannnnaaannna sample, Very tasty!
I ordered the Raspberry Danish as my "try something new" bottle. Another tasty hit!
I have enjoyed the Apricot danish for a while, this Raspberry will prolly have to go into the regular rotation, It's really quite delicious. I guess the blueberry may have to be next.

Exhaler

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2013
Mountains of NC, USA
I have switched to using mostly RDA's. While I enjoy using, and still use RBA's the RDA's give more intense flavor and better throat hits. Probably just a phase I'm going through but it is easier and quicker to switch flavors, which I do often.
I'd been thinking of banana vape and might try some with my next order which will be soon, House Blend is getting low, I like to drip, drip, drip with that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread