The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Copper Creek Juice Reviews

Discussion in 'Copper Creek' started by violetvoo, Apr 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. DDark4eva

DDark4eva Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 13, 2013
    Yonkers, NY
    OH..MY..GOD you crafty .......s. Banana is AMAZING!!!! The one fruit vape qualified for my arsenal.

2. FlyingV

FlyingV ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I completely cracked up when I read that. Thank you for the laugh, and I am so happy that you like it!

3. DDark4eva

Feb 13, 2013
    Yonkers, NY
    Like it?! I love it! I seriously havent even tried the Cake or the pie yet I cant put this down. Its like you liquefied the perfect banana and put it in this bottle

4. FlyingV

Supporting member
    Thank you. Now you need to try a few more fruits. :D

5. Asmuth

Asmuth Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 3, 2013
    Virginia
    I told ya, the snozberries taste like snozberries.

I was blown away the first time i tried it, CC nailed this one. CC Banana should win an award for "Most Realistic Flavor"(CCC would be a runner-up).

6. DDark4eva

Feb 13, 2013
    Yonkers, NY
    No no no take it easy there champ Banana is as far as I go. I can tolerate it because of gorilla juice. I have a bunch of fruity flavors here from several vendors and they're really not bad as far as flavor, I can see why ppl love em its jus not for me..I jus dont enjoy fruits like I enjoy tobacco or dessert flavors..and fruits dont mix well with tobacco..jus banana :D

Cake is awesome btw ill try the pie in a few

7. mommyofdoom

mommyofdoom Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 24, 2013
    Orlando, Florida
    Give it time. I wasn't really a fruit person, either. ;)

8. DDark4eva

Feb 13, 2013
    Yonkers, NY
    Unless ur buying I'm gonna have to disagree lol. Cus I certainly wont be wasting anymore money in that category.

Pumpkin Pie Awesome as well, why shop anywhere else?? only thing i dont see that i vape normally is a menthol but other than that one stop shop. Gonna request Mint sample next time to see if i can work with that.

9. mommyofdoom

mommyofdoom Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 24, 2013
    Orlando, Florida
    That's the beautiful thing about samples :D

10. DDark4eva

Feb 13, 2013
    Yonkers, NY
    When I have absolutely nothing else to sample ill consider that lol

11. DDark4eva

Feb 13, 2013
    Yonkers, NY
    CC running any coupons?

12. FlyingV

Supporting member
    Just the ecf5 right now.

13. rd2ruin

rd2ruin Full Member

Mar 12, 2013
    Philly burbs
    I also noticed the similarity with east coast from mbv, which had to steep ... gosh two months? before it was still a distantly inferior , nuttier cousin of this. I actually wound up tossing that. Truly, IMO, settles down after about two weeks. I have a bunch of tobaccos and this is probably my #2 go to.

14. Exhaler

Exhaler Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 3, 2013
    Mountains of NC, USA
    It's kinda' strange. I thought I would be able to find one or two flavors and stay with basically forever like I did brands of cigs. But I find I become tired of a flavor no matter how much I initially like it. I guess I should just take breaks from those flavors for a week or two and come back to them? Any other suggestions? I still feel tobacco type flavors e.g. "Truly Tobacco" is my thing. Got some Voo's Broo coming, maybe that will refresh my taste buds.

15. FlyingV

Supporting member
    I switch off between my current favorites. House is always in my rotation, so is Creme de Menthe and Voo's. Right now I am on a lemonade kick. When I get tired of that I'll switch to a fruit for awhile. Seems strange after smoking the same cigs for over 30 years, but is sure is nice!

16. Exhaler

May 3, 2013
    Mountains of NC, USA
    I keep an 808 loaded with the Blueberry with an extra clearos of the Pina Colada. I take two or three breaks with them during the day but I always go back to my mainstays most of the day and always in the evenings when everything tastes the best to me.

17. stretchpants

stretchpants ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

For me a day without PIE is well a day without PIE.It makes me cranky.Cranky is not good...I also must have TRULY and BLUEBERRY Danish.But sometimes not...

18. Exhaler

May 3, 2013
    Mountains of NC, USA
    The PIE sure is different and tasty, but I must say Blueberry has become a real treat for me.

Interestingly the Blueberry and Pina Colada, along with lots of water, are helping me get over a case of vapor's tongue. My senses are slowly recovering. The problem arose from using a low ohm dual coil dripper way to heavily. Live and learn.

19. stretchpants

I use PIE for that.I can always taste PIE...I don't know if it's the cinnamon in it but I always go to PIE for vapor's tongue.I didn't know the phrase..I just knew I couldn't taste anything.

20. stretchpants

Dear Copper Creek:
    #%#@X...Black Raspberry..*+?@$$...Vacation *^#!! Already packed $@!Zxx...
    Now ! have 2 REDO *^@@#"$!Z the whole $#@! VEra Va#p@ Ca%E...
    xoxoxoxoxo
    Str*tchy

[​IMG][/IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.