Copper Creek Juice Reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asmuth

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2013
Virginia
OH..MY..GOD you crafty .......s. Banana is AMAZING!!!! The one fruit vape qualified for my arsenal.

I told ya, the snozberries taste like snozberries.

I was blown away the first time i tried it, CC nailed this one. CC Banana should win an award for "Most Realistic Flavor"(CCC would be a runner-up).

DDark4eva

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2013
Yonkers, NY
Thank you. Now you need to try a few more fruits. :D

No no no take it easy there champ Banana is as far as I go. I can tolerate it because of gorilla juice. I have a bunch of fruity flavors here from several vendors and they're really not bad as far as flavor, I can see why ppl love em its jus not for me..I jus dont enjoy fruits like I enjoy tobacco or dessert flavors..and fruits dont mix well with tobacco..jus banana :D

Cake is awesome btw ill try the pie in a few

Last edited:

mommyofdoom

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2013
Orlando, Florida
No no no take it easy there champ Banana is as far as I go. I can tolerate it because of gorilla juice. I have a bunch of fruity flavors here from several vendors and they're really not bad as far as flavor, I can see why ppl love em its jus not for me..I jus dont enjoy fruits like I enjoy tobacco or dessert flavors..and fruits dont mix well with tobacco..jus banana :D

Cake is awesome btw ill try the pie in a few

Give it time. I wasn't really a fruit person, either. ;)

DDark4eva

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2013
Yonkers, NY
Give it time. I wasn't really a fruit person, either. ;)

Unless ur buying I'm gonna have to disagree lol. Cus I certainly wont be wasting anymore money in that category.

Pumpkin Pie Awesome as well, why shop anywhere else?? only thing i dont see that i vape normally is a menthol but other than that one stop shop. Gonna request Mint sample next time to see if i can work with that.

Last edited:

rd2ruin

Mar 12, 2013
Philly burbs
Similar to a tobacco from MtBaker, Interesting...so ur saying I should kill it with fire now? lol
I also noticed the similarity with east coast from mbv, which had to steep ... gosh two months? before it was still a distantly inferior , nuttier cousin of this. I actually wound up tossing that. Truly, IMO, settles down after about two weeks. I have a bunch of tobaccos and this is probably my #2 go to.

Exhaler

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2013
Mountains of NC, USA
It's kinda' strange. I thought I would be able to find one or two flavors and stay with basically forever like I did brands of cigs. But I find I become tired of a flavor no matter how much I initially like it. I guess I should just take breaks from those flavors for a week or two and come back to them? Any other suggestions? I still feel tobacco type flavors e.g. "Truly Tobacco" is my thing. Got some Voo's Broo coming, maybe that will refresh my taste buds.

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
I switch off between my current favorites. House is always in my rotation, so is Creme de Menthe and Voo's. Right now I am on a lemonade kick. When I get tired of that I'll switch to a fruit for awhile. Seems strange after smoking the same cigs for over 30 years, but is sure is nice!

Exhaler

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2013
Mountains of NC, USA
For me a day without PIE is well a day without PIE.It makes me cranky.Cranky is not good...I also must have TRULY and BLUEBERRY Danish.But sometimes not...

The PIE sure is different and tasty, but I must say Blueberry has become a real treat for me.

Interestingly the Blueberry and Pina Colada, along with lots of water, are helping me get over a case of vapor's tongue. My senses are slowly recovering. The problem arose from using a low ohm dual coil dripper way to heavily. Live and learn.

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
The Prettiest in NeverNear
I use PIE for that.I can always taste PIE...I don't know if it's the cinnamon in it but I always go to PIE for vapor's tongue.I didn't know the phrase..I just knew I couldn't taste anything.

The PIE sure is different and tasty, but I must say Blueberry has become a real treat for me.

Interestingly the Blueberry and Pina Colada, along with lots of water, are helping me get over a case of vapor's tongue. My senses are slowly recovering. The problem arose from using a low ohm dual coil dripper way to heavily. Live and learn.

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
The Prettiest in NeverNear
Dear Copper Creek:
#%#@X...Black Raspberry..*+?@$$...Vacation *^#!! Already packed $@!Zxx...
Now ! have 2 REDO *^@@#"$!Z the whole $#@! VEra Va#p@ Ca%E...
xoxoxoxoxo
Str*tchy

z9gmqqX.jpg
[/IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread