Status
Not open for further replies.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
BUMPING this question. Would love some complex tobaccos, like a Boba's type that are DA/AP free. Not sure also if anyone knows about GoodeJuice/ Oraganic #1 and if its chemical free but would love info.
I would strongly recommend Halo Tribeca...
But I believe you mentioned you weren't that into it.
:)

I have some of the Mister ELiquid RY4 on order.
Along with Blue Voodoo, Banana Nut Bread, and G.T.F.O

Last edited:

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN

I do love Tribeca and actually have to place another order in for some. I'm getting more complex tobaccos (DA/AP free) to fill in for all the bakeries I dropped. If I can find one that's kinda "bizarre" like Boba's, Id be a happy camper. That deeper flavor with raisin and graham cracker is awesome. But, then again, been chasing that flavor for a year and haven't found it so not sure why it raises it's ugly head, makes me search and spend more money only to be like "I'M DONE"

Repeat cycle...:facepalm:

Demiurgous

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
Orange County, CA, USA
Have we heard back on a sticky that can be updated?

In the alternative, I'm happy to create something online, likely a Google Sheets that is shared publicly visible, that can be updated and maintained.

If we want to wait for a mod, I'm cool with that. If anyone wants something else, or even something in the interim, just let me know and I'll get it rolling.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
This weekend I'll make a new thread with a list, unless someone beats me to it ;)

TY for volunteering to do this. I personlly would like the list to be vendors who can prove DAP free with testing.

Just saying it isn't okay w/me LOL

In the alternative, I'm happy to create something online, likely a Google Sheets that is shared publicly visible, that can be updated and maintained.

Personally, I think it would be FABULOUS to have both a google doc as well as a list on ECF. The google doc can be referenced by people not on a vaping forum , etc.

It would be great if the lists could "match up" ?

YOu guys are great!!

Hey one inquiry here......any info on Strix Elixirs?
specifically Strix Elixers Vanilla Custard (yeah, I know it sounds like it would have da and ap)

Demiurgous

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
Orange County, CA, USA
TY for volunteering to do this. I personlly would like the list to be vendors who can prove DAP free with testing.
I'm thinking the doc would have a link for the tests.

I need to just put something together, because it's easier to see it work than it is to describe it.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
Well...
It has been decided to not do a sticky. They feel that if a thread is popular enough, it doesn't need to be sticky'd.

Dr. Farsalino's test topic from 2014 was buried into the archives. I'm still mad about that. That is why i link to it whenever I can because there is NO WAY ANYONE WOULD EVER (and I mean ever) find it here. It is in "ye old stickies"

and the sad part is, you cannot quote from it, you cannot even do a search inside the topic. You cannot even go to Dr. F's profile on here and FIND anything he said in that topic. this is what happens when things are stickied then closed and relagated to ye old stickies area. I played around in that topic and that is how I discovered the SEVERE limitations of using anything from that topic

Here it is, so you should bookmark it. It is where Dr. F. tells about DA and AP....I always start on page 8 because that is where he enters the topic to talk about his study:
Donate to Dr Farsalinos' new study | Page 8 | E-Cigarette Forum

Stickies aren't necessary IF vapers who care about a particular topic remember to post to it, update it, etc. Keep that in mind if you want this one to continue......ditto, the "list" topic that Dizzo has offered to start. :)

There are some wonderful topics on ECF that havve been going for 3-4 years, and up to 300+ pages (the tobacco one and the show me your pretty girly and the Ry4 one that Mazinny linked to above.....those are topics for instance that remain "in play" because of the subject matter is interesting to a lot of people. )

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest

Along with Blue Voodoo, Banana Nut Bread, and G.T.F.O
\
I hope they took the blue food coloring/dye out of the Blue voodoo. That is a good eliquid! IMHO.

But I gave it away when it was bright blue, but that was some years ago. I won't vape stuff that is dyed. but I think it is not blue anyomre....well DC2, let me know if if it is when you get it. :) It really is delicious.

and somebody let me know about this: even though I know the answer "without a test...." plus it is custardy creamy sweet, blah blah blah but I have to ask for a friend LOL
Hey one inquiry here......any info on Strix Elixirs?
specifically Strix Elixers Vanilla Custard (yeah, I know it sounds like it would have da and ap)

Reactions: DC2

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
6992 kilometers from home...
I do love Tribeca and actually have to place another order in for some. I'm getting more complex tobaccos (DA/AP free) to fill in for all the bakeries I dropped. If I can find one that's kinda "bizarre" like Boba's, Id be a happy camper. That deeper flavor with raisin and graham cracker is awesome. But, then again, been chasing that flavor for a year and haven't found it so not sure why it raises it's ugly head, makes me search and spend more money only to be like "I'M DONE"

Repeat cycle...:facepalm:
Alice In Vapeland's 15 Foot Falls is a complex tobacco with graham cracker. Delicious...

Fifteen Foot Falls | Alice in Vapeland

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
Alice In Vapeland's 15 Foot Falls is a complex tobacco with graham cracker.
\

Is there a test result on this?

Most all graham cracker flavorings have both Acetoin & Acetylpropionyl.
Perfumers Apprentice - Graham Cracker Clear
Perfumers Apprentice - Graham Cracker Flavor

So do the marshmallow flavorings (look at nicoticket test results on Mah Peeps, easter marshmallow ejuice)
Perfumers Apprentice - Marshmallow Flavor
Perfumers Apprentice - Toasted Marshmallow Flavor

Most ejuice I've had using those flavorings I can taste the AP in there. dunno who's flavorings they are using but usually these particular flavorings are not diketone free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread