Does anyone know what model battery V2cigs sells and if their products are of good quality

Status
Not open for further replies.

440corbon

Oct 3, 2010
Ohio
I ordered from v2cigs.com. They are a lith-ion battery in kr808(I believe). I was getting about 3 hours heavy vaping out of their manual batteries. That was my original quit smoking vaping style. non stop constant vaping...lol. They do have a good product and I love their cherry flavor. However I would prefer something bigger and longer lasting and have just ordered an omega from altsmoke.

NICnurse

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2010
Kansas City, MO
V2 cigs was my first vaping device as well. I have nothing bad to say about them. I loved the cherry flavor, I used all nic strengths, went through about 2-3 cartos per day. Their shipping time is a little slow. I always planned on 10 days from placing the order until it arrived at my front door. I never had any bad customer service; in fact, if anything, they were really good to work with. I had 2 orders that were backordered waiting for cartos to come into their warehouse, and both times that happened they gave me a $20 credit towards my next order. I would recommend them based on my experience. I realize there are probably cheaper places out there, but for my starter experience v2 cigs made it pretty easy.

Just my 2 cents!

venkman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2010
Long Island, NY
as others have said, the v2 is a kr808d-1. waaay overpriced though. and my friend has gotten hosed by their CS, after paying nearly 2x as much as i did for my 808...and my vendor(s) have been spot on with service. any company that doesn't tell you what model they sell, is likely ripping you off to some degree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread