Does anyone know what model battery V2cigs sells and if their products are of good quality

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by trichman, Oct 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. trichman

trichman Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I am researching 2 piece ecigs and came across V2cigs.com. I am trying to decide if I want to stay with the E9 battery or go to something else. I hear a lot of good things about the KR808D1 and might just go to that type. The E9's do not hold up very good or last long.

2. Switched

Switched ECF Guru ECF Veteran

the E9 is a proprietary battery and nothing else fits it. It is a KR808D2. I would move away from it. I would go with a 510 connection, the most versatile out there.

3. 440corbon

440corbon Full Member

I ordered from v2cigs.com. They are a lith-ion battery in kr808(I believe). I was getting about 3 hours heavy vaping out of their manual batteries. That was my original quit smoking vaping style. non stop constant vaping...lol. They do have a good product and I love their cherry flavor. However I would prefer something bigger and longer lasting and have just ordered an omega from altsmoke.

4. teslastick

teslastick Super Member ECF Veteran

the custserv sux there it took me 7 weeks to complete my starter kit and 40 carts I ordered. I surely would have started smoking again if I hadnt found the ecf and all the info on how to refill carts. Hours of waiting on hold and the online support. pure nightmare....

5. Automaton

Automaton Ultra Member ECF Veteran

It's a Kr808D-1. And it's a good e-cig, but you can get them for waaaay less money than that. V2 is kind of a rip-off.

You can get a Kr808D-1 kit at LiteCigUSA.net for 30 bucks. Be sure to get extra cartomizers with it.

It's the exact same kit, just a fraction of the price.

6. NICnurse

NICnurse Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

V2 cigs was my first vaping device as well. I have nothing bad to say about them. I loved the cherry flavor, I used all nic strengths, went through about 2-3 cartos per day. Their shipping time is a little slow. I always planned on 10 days from placing the order until it arrived at my front door. I never had any bad customer service; in fact, if anything, they were really good to work with. I had 2 orders that were backordered waiting for cartos to come into their warehouse, and both times that happened they gave me a $20 credit towards my next order. I would recommend them based on my experience. I realize there are probably cheaper places out there, but for my starter experience v2 cigs made it pretty easy.

Just my 2 cents!

7. justboringsarah

justboringsarah Super Member ECF Veteran

For a mini I like kr808s,I have 4 of them hanging around and I use them and cartos when I have a juice that I know will hang around forever in an atty. I think the V4L batteries are pretty long lasting for a mini and work well

8. venkman

venkman Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

as others have said, the v2 is a kr808d-1. waaay overpriced though. and my friend has gotten hosed by their CS, after paying nearly 2x as much as i did for my 808...and my vendor(s) have been spot on with service. any company that doesn't tell you what model they sell, is likely ripping you off to some degree.

9. Switched

Switched ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Sorry. I don't own a V2 but do an E9. The OP called his an E9 hence my reference that KR808-d1 stuff will not work on an E9 battery. No foul intended here.

10. venkman

venkman Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

the v2 is the 808, or at least completely compatible with it. i've given my v2 friend cartos and he's charged his batt on my charger.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.