Fake provari's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rbrtito

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2011
Southern CA
Has anyone seen a fake provari mini? I stopped by a local vape shop that I came across going to work, I saw a kid no older than 10 year selling an older man a provari mini! But I notice that the provari looked different. The tear drops where a lot deeper and really noticeable, and the provari mini logo was laser cut into the metal really deep. Is it real?

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Has anyone seen a fake provari mini? I stopped by a local vape shop that I came across going to work, I saw a kid no older than 10 year selling an older man a provari mini! But I notice that the provari looked different. The tear drops where a lot deeper and really noticeable, and the provari mini logo was laser cut into the metal really deep. Is it real?
Sounds like it was the new 2.5 version Mini Provari. Same inner electronics as the version 2.0, but a different engraving design, including the Provari name logo. There are images of them in different threads in this sub-forum.

Apparently the painted logo on both v2 versions of the Provari was wearing off, so Provape decided to engrave the logo instead of painting on the v2.5. The regular-sized v2.5 has crop circle type grooves instead of the straight line grooves. I haven't been able to see a closeup of the Mini v2.5 to determine what the cosmetic changes are. I think there are added engraved rings that encircle it on both ends?

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/provape/365412-provari-v2-5-a.html#post8204358

Last edited:

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
seems they are just throwing out what ever good name brand in there , so lets see next for your buying pleasure: The newest in vaping technology : the Pro-Vamo wamo GGTS Odysseus EGo/KGO wago Roller Dingo twinkie "BUGS" apprentice smoking ecig MOD, variable voltage/wattage mechanical digital stainless metal iMaude

Last edited:

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I hope when v2.5 comes out they offer a red one. :drool::wub::hubba:

RedMiniProvari.jpg

AnsonJames

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2011
IRELAND

There are these copies floating around;
DiscountVaperscom_wildfire_cap__97533135250167312801280_zpsb34c8b8a.jpg

There are probably mini rips too - the Chinese makers are becoming very blatant lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread