Hussar RTA single coil deck (attack of the clones)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
I just got around to trying the 1.3 air tube and the screw threads are to short to grab on to the air tube base, anybody else have this problem? View attachment 668647

I didn't have that problem with mine. I had plenty of other problems, changing out the pin, but not that one. Good luck!

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
I'll be keeping my eye on this situation for sure, as I almost got a couple of those 1.3mm sets for my Hussar's a couple days ago, but got side tracked and didn't at the time. Let us know what you find out on them. Looks like they cut them off too short, at least the middle one looks cut too short.

Reactions: bigbob2322

kiba

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
Alexandria, Va, USA
www.facebook.com
I didn't have that problem with mine. I had plenty of other problems, changing out the pin, but not that one. Good luck!
No, didn't have that issue with mine, I am back to the hussar though, gf has claimed the skyline.

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
I'll be keeping my eye on this situation for sure, as I almost got a couple of those 1.3mm sets for my Hussar's a couple days ago, but got side tracked and didn't at the time. Let us know what you find out on them. Looks like they cut them off too short, at least the middle one looks cut too short.
I have 2 of them, no issues, both installed and running like a mtl dream.

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
I agree, do you use it and how much of difference is it . I've been using the next size up and it's fine.

I too have been using the 2mm air tube and like it a lot. I think that that is why I haven't purchased the 1.3mm air tube yet, the 2mm one is working pretty good for me. I will get the 1.3mm at some point in time so I can compare them against each other, just not in any big hurry. That picture of the middle one looks someone was in too big of a hurry to go home, Hot Date perhaps ??

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    I too have been using the 2mm air tube and like it a lot. I think that that is why I haven't purchased the 1.3mm air tube yet, the 2mm one is working pretty good for me. I will get the 1.3mm at some point in time so I can compare them against each other, just not in any big hurry. That picture of the middle one looks someone was in too big of a hurry to go home, Hot Date perhaps ??
    For what it cost it's ok.

Reactions: 52anddone

thewarm

Nov 25, 2013
    Seattle
    Reactions: 52anddone
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread