Hussar RTA single coil deck (attack of the clones)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carnage9270

ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2015
Washington
Also just placed an order for Squape E motion from overseas for the 4.5ml version outside of UK TDP Regulations of 2ml max capacity ,
Just arrived my Authentic smaller Squape Reload tank , these have been discontinued every where now ,
So only a few spares left avalible so need to order all the bits i can now ,
post screws , spare glass , orings , ect ,
Took me a dam long time to acquire the Reload had been looking for 6 plus months.

Seems Squape is only keeping stocks of X an E in
Might pick up a coloured top cap abs Airflow ring for X , give it a newer E style look ,

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
f9d9601ec5e896bf79a65356232a8586.jpg
Jesus, that thing is monstrous....

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Whats the best diameter coil for the hussar ? Im aiming at a ~1.5ohm build and cant decide which one i like more ; 2.5mm or 3mm .

Whats ur opinion ?

I use both 2.5mm and 3mm coils, each with 8 wraps to get up to the 1.3Ω to 1.5Ω territory. I use a 2.5mm coil when I use NiCr 28g wire, and a 3mm coil when I use a twisted 30g Kanthal wire (both coils are spaced). I run my CV Hussar on a HΩ Tech HΩ Slice and use TC xxx mode for both, and KGD for my wicking. Each work equally well for me. My CV Hussar's are one of my most Prized Vape Possessions as far as RTA's go. I now have 3 CV Hussar's and plan on getting more.

benley73

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2016
I use both 2.5mm and 3mm coils, each with 8 wraps to get up to the 1.3Ω to 1.5Ω territory. I use a 2.5mm coil when I use NiCr 28g wire, and a 3mm coil when I use a twisted 30g Kanthal wire (both coils are spaced). I run my CV Hussar on a HΩ Tech HΩ Slice and use TC xxx mode for both, and KGD for my wicking. Each work equally well for me. My CV Hussar's are one of my most Prized Vape Possessions as far as RTA's go. I now have 3 CV Hussar's and plan on getting more.
Ive 2 in use and 2 spare still boxed of the CV hussar and Skyline RTA,s as back up if i get forgetful or clumsy an break any but do also have spare tanks for both too ,
the Hussar mini RDTA im using now more like an RDA
this too is another great Flavourful vape tiny juice well

Reactions: 52anddone

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Ive 2 in use and 2 spare still boxed of the CV hussar and Skyline RTA,s as back up if i get forgetful or clumsy an break any but do also have spare tanks for both too ,
the Hussar mini RDTA im using now more like an RDA
this too is another great Flavourful vape tiny juice well

I've been thinking about getting the mini setup for my CV Hussar for a while now, but don't know if I will, as I have the Toyota and SkyLine already and each of those are 3ml capacity also (and both have good flavor, to me at least). But, who knows how I'll feel in 24 hours, you know us vapers, always chasing after something else.;)

Reactions: bigbob2322

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
I've been thinking about getting the mini setup for my CV Hussar for a while now, but don't know if I will, as I have the Toyota and SkyLine already and each of those are 3ml capacity also (and both have good flavor, to me at least). But, who knows how I'll feel in 24 hours, you know us vapers, always chasing after something else.;)
Since you have 3 or so I think it's worth investing to have 1 or 2 mini setups while you can still get them :)

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Since you have 3 or so I think it's worth investing to have 1 or 2 mini setups while you can still get them :)

I know, I have been thinking that very same thing myself Toolman. I have only (1) SkyLine (would like to have (2)), I have (3) CV Hussar's (would like to have (4) before they stop selling them altogether, Damn good topper the Hussar), then there is the mini tank setup (??). I've done too much thinking, Think I need a nap.;):sleep:

EDIT: Also have (2) 1.3mm air pin setups (would like to have (3).:rolleyes:

benley73

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2016
Did you try the micro tank yet for hussar, its one i like using with the finned domed top cap ,
Looks sweet as sat on every mod or tube ,
Its a great kit having minis ive one for each one i own, would like Utlem tanks too but not cheap for them ,
fd97be89881a955b7f41505780893271.jpg

I have ordered spares of this micro tanks too,

kiba

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
Alexandria, Va, USA
www.facebook.com
Whats the best diameter coil for the hussar ? Im aiming at a ~1.5ohm build and cant decide which one i like more ; 2.5mm or 3mm .

Whats ur opinion ?
I use 3mm and up in everything, they work better in TC bc holds more juice.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

kiba

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
Alexandria, Va, USA
www.facebook.com
Mini is how I use mine, it's beater #2, #1 is a bf narda in TC and I use one or the other all day every day...

621e306f5f61f697a115ee61c9c8342a.jpg

The chimney is still a bit long though, still looking for an (affordable) replacement for ultem or non-ultem nano tank. I have several of the mini tank already, you just do some sanding of the tabs & they fit.

kiba

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
Alexandria, Va, USA
www.facebook.com
There's 3 sizes, mini is the medium size that you see in that pic^

The smallest one looks like this...
84c28b8ef025b367aeafad7e9ea2c1fb.jpg

It's a bit over 2ml, flavor is slightly stronger, warmer etc.

Imo there's really no point in getting the mini tank, the chimney isn't short enough to improve flavor or anything like that so you're better off probably with more capacity. I never bought the largest size one for mine, it came as mini & I bought the nano after, & coppervapes doesn't make a nano replacement.

Last edited:

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
Thanks for the "Heads Up" on that kiba. I won't even bother looking into the smaller tank sizes then, if the rate of return doesn't match the expenditure. I think I hurt me head on that last thought, I need a nap now.;):rolleyes:
I'm going to have to disagree with @kiba on this one... If you are a Hussar fan and have more than 1 then I think the Micro clone setup is well worth the investment (which is cheap as chips!).

benley73

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2016
I'm going to have to disagree with @kiba on this one... If you are a Hussar fan and have more than 1 then I think the Micro clone setup is well worth the investment (which is cheap as chips!).
It does look much better for a small price i think its worthwhile too ,

Reactions: 52anddone
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread