Status
Not open for further replies.

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
It's a replaceable battery. Not certain as far as attachments with that framing -- it seems made for the iclear 30. Also, wondering about that knob on the top. It doesn't look like a firing button, but more like an adjustment switch...

I'd rather a replaceable battery. The wheel is probably a voltage/wattage adjustment I'd say - turn to change setting.
I like the look of this new iTaste v 3 vw too - great size for out and about.

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
I'd rather a replaceable battery. The wheel is probably a voltage/wattage adjustment I'd say - turn to change setting.
I like the look of this new iTaste v 3 vw too - great size for out and about.

Yes, perfect for out and about. Now that you mention it, my original iTaste is the device that gets the most positive comments from strangers or Non vaping FB friends or for eg. when it's mixed in a bunch with other eGos etc, like on my pics. People always ask what it is and say its gorgeous. I am definitely getting this new one. I am going for the chameleon this time.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
I’m always comfortable referring people to Vapor Beast because of their exceptional customer service that includes phone support if someone gets in a pickle not easily solved via email. Thanks for the link to the full iTaste kit.

The full kit would be an excellent choice for a starter kit. However, I wish Innokin would step it up and start providing their iClears in something that could handle juices that crack plastic. New vapers, in particular, don’t need the hassle of dealing with tank cracking problems.

I've never used Vapor Beast myself, but I do have the site bookmarked, since the do have some good prices, and shipping is always free.

I would like the full set, because I like the iclears. BTW, one of the forthcoming barrage from Innokin this year is suppose to be GLASS iclears! If they do get a chance to release everything on their list, they'll really make an impact this year!

peraspera

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2012
midwest
Yes, perfect for out and about. Now that you mention it, my original iTaste is the device that gets the most positive comments from strangers or Non Vaping FB friends or for eg. when it's mixed in a bunch with other eGos etc, like on my pics. People always ask what it is and say its gorgeous. I am definitely getting this new one. I am going for the chameleon this time.

The eRoll has been an excellent vaping good will ambassador for me. However, if I think of it, I toss a Twist in my purse to show people who express an interest in vaping. The men don’t care much for my girl-ified Twist and the women aren’t keen on the plain ones. I’m hoping that the chameleon iTaste will have unisex appeal like the eRoll.

Funk Dracula

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Earth
I also want the new box mod that is coming soon!

seat8g.jpg

Now that is something I've been waiting for. Looks like rechargeable batteries go in the bottom. Now what looks interesting is that "twistable" looking piece that the iclear30 is sitting on. Is that like, a riser? Say you wanted to put a standard length carto-tank on it and it didn't quite reach through the opening at the top, you could screw that base to raise up a bit? Or is it a spare battery compartment? Is it both!?!?

I'm digging the V3, but it's still just a tad too long @ 99mm without anything attached. Now that box, judging it's dimensions from that iclear30 on it, looks like it clocks in around 99mm with the length of the iclears drip tip included. Looks around 50mm wide, and 20mm depth. Crossing fingers that it's light as a feather as well.

-B

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
Now that is something I've been waiting for. Looks like rechargeable batteries go in the bottom. Now what looks interesting is that "twistable" looking piece that the iclear30 is sitting on. Is that like, a riser? Say you wanted to put a standard length carto-tank on it and it didn't quite reach through the opening at the top, you could screw that base to raise up a bit? Or is it a spare battery compartment? Is it both!?!?

I'm digging the V3, but it's still just a tad too long @ 99mm without anything attached. Now that box, judging it's dimensions from that iclear30 on it, looks like it clocks in around 99mm with the length of the iclears drip tip included. Looks around 50mm wide, and 20mm depth. Crossing fingers that it's light as a feather as well.

-B
I know... Lol! I WANT it!

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
Nice, but the MVP v3 with ohm checker and VW will still last longer even with an 18650 -- unless you can fit one of those 3200 mah ones in there :)

I agree. But I already have an MVP. Now I want the new iBox (yes, I am optimistically naming it lol). I like the iBox because first of all, it looks AWESOME, kind of steampunk. Next - the tank fits inside. So, the overall device is much more compact. I LOVE it. I WANT it.... I... Well, you get the general idea here :p.

Actually I am crazy about the Billet Box too. Similar sort of thing. Just way out of my price range (I think - not sure of the price).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread