Innokin iTaste VV/VW V3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

pcrdude

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2013
I agree. But I already have an MVP. Now I want the new iBox (yes, I am optimistically naming it lol). I like the iBox because first of all, it looks AWESOME, kind of steampunk. Next - the tank fits inside. So, the overall device is much more compact. I LOVE it. I WANT it.... I... Well, you get the general idea here :p.

Actually I am crazy about the Billet Box too. Similar sort of thing. Just way out of my price range (I think - not sure of the price).

I love this new iBox ;) and I am also a big fan of the BB but don't like the single-flavor internal carto tank. What I like about the iBox ;) , is the protection of the clearo, so it is actually pocketable. Ego, eVic, MVP all have the clearo/batt junction exposed and waiting for a sit-down-bend-and-break moment of a pocket full of juice.

Me likey this new (dare I write) iBox) ;)

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
I love this new iBox ;) and I am also a big fan of the BB but don't like the single-flavor internal carto tank. What I like about the iBox ;) , is the protection of the clearo, so it is actually pocketable. Ego, eVic, MVP all have the clearo/batt junction exposed and waiting for a sit-down-bend-and-break moment of a pocket full of juice.

Me likey this new (dare I write) iBox) ;)
Lol! I was kind of worried that Innokin may take offense at my cheek :p, but I see they have posted my pic on their Facebook site! Woohoo!

peraspera

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2012
midwest
i got my iTaste yesterday and like, TraceyS's, mine came fully charged. I tried really hard to get a picture of the sparklies in the chameleon but that seemed to be a bridge too far for both my camera's capabilities and my pitiful photography skills.

In normal light the chameleon looks black with what appears to be an extremely light dusting of microfine white particles. In bright sunlight you can see what appears to be some sort of dichroic? microfine glitter that changes as you turn the iTaste and the sun hits it at different angles. I could see glints of green, fuchsia and gold. The effect is very subtle and not at all gaudy. I would think it would appeal to both sexes.

My fire button rattles as was mentioned in one of the reviews. However, this doesn't seem to affect the functionality of the button. It feels very solid and has good clicky feedback when used.

I've used a Cisco spec 2.5 atty on my iTaste through the entire range of power settings. It has performed perfectly but I normally vape on the low power end of the spectrum. It would be nice to get feedback from someone whose happy vaping place pushes the power limits of the iTaste.

I'm so pleased with my iTaste that I've already ordered two more for gifts and am thinking of getting another for myself. :vapor:

peraspera

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2012
midwest
Lol! I was kind of worried that Innokin may take offense at my cheek :p, but I see they have posted my pic on their Facebook site! Woohoo!

I hope Innokin likes your name as well as your photo collage. I've got my fingers crossed that I can use my AMP Tanks with the iBox and that it isn't quite as wide as it appears. My VMOD is about 43 mm. wide and that's pushing it for my hand which is only very slightly on the small side for women's hand. I'm also hoping for user replaceable batteries.

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
I hope Innokin likes your name as well as your photo collage. I've got my fingers crossed that I can use my AMP Tanks with the iBox and that it isn't quite as wide as it appears. My VMOD is about 43 mm. wide and that's pushing it for my hand which is only very slightly on the small side for women's hand. I'm also hoping for user replaceable batteries.

Yay, you called it the iBox woohoo!!! Lol! Actually I liked my second entry better iTaste iLove, but unfortunately half of the entries got moved to 'Part 2' and didn't get many votes, as it keeps on moving down the page. Anyway, it just looks like an iBox. Even if they name it something else, it will always be an iBox to me :p.

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Tripple digits half way to home
Yay, you called it the iBox woohoo!!! Lol! Actually I liked my second entry better iTaste iLove, but unfortunately half of the entries got moved to 'Part 2' and didn't get many votes, as it keeps on moving down the page. Anyway, it just looks like an iBox. Even if they name it something else, it will always be an iBox to me :p.

I went so far as to try and find the innokin "ibox". No luck. It looks sweet.
And they should use your pic Dragonbone. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
I went so far as to try and find the innokin "ibox". No luck. It looks sweet.
And they should use your pic Dragonbone. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Really? Awesome complement. Thanks!!

Anyway, I'm kind of childishly pleased that you and Peraspera like the pic :).

OK, I'll stop derailing the iTaste V3 thread now... just so excited lol... :p

peraspera

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2012
midwest
So far I’m loving Innokin’s new little gem—works as it should with no fuss, muss nor bother. Capturing the iridescent qualities of the micro-glitter totally eluded me but in the close-up you can get an idea of how small the sparkles are.

iTaste-marker-close-sml_zpsb316c363.jpg

Miguel

Jun 6, 2013
I bought one of these today, just the kit with the battery and charger. I really like it!

Got the Chameleon colour, it feels nice and sturdy and certainly of a much higher quality than the generic eGo I was using for the last 4 weeks or so. One thing that's worrying me slightly is the amount of juice I'm going through, I have used it less than I would normally due to being busy all day and seem to have gone through 3ml already whereas 2ml would be a normal amount for me.

In any case, the quality of the vape is excellent and it's great for a beginner like me.

SeniorBoy

VapeFight.com Founder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
vapefight.com
I love the form factor :) However, I have a question:

The iTaste VV e-cigarette features a built-in 800 mAh polymer Li-Ion rechargeable battery.

Is this battery user replaceable? I'm assuming you will be able to purchase just the battery from a source or in a few years you just purchase a new toy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread