Status
Not open for further replies.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Thanks cool. I was definitely confused on that one. i know I lose track of time, but thought i done pulled a Rip Van Winkle LOL
Ha! Innokin doesn't pull that stuff on us like some of the other brands do. :D Well, except for calling the upgraded Apex the "Apex 5" because it holds 5 ml of juice. That one threw me off!

Reactions: BamaBabe4Ever

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com
Thanks for letting me know an no wunt get ripped off. This distributor is great they have a wide range
Awesome. Also just as a headup. when you get one make sure it is the 4+ or IV plus. whichever way they have it just make sure it is the PLUS version. there is an older coolfire 4

Reactions: cooladdict

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Yeah they do an you even got medical pot in some states. UK has gone to hell with an mp who complains about vaping an bans it everywhere!
The vaping regs are horrible and getting worse! I am really hoping something breaks this year and all of these ridiculous laws get repealed. It's terrible how hard some countries are making it to get off of cigarettes. :(

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
It is I hate this country, people don't care about unity or love. The things that are free.
Well you won't find that to be true here, my friend! We are all about unity and love on ECF. The founder is from the UK. Did you know that? He is one amazing dude and is doing everything he can to help educate The Powers That Be about what a great tool vaping is. He's pretty darn funny, too. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread