Introducing the E1 ReLOaD™ Replaceable 2.0ml 2.4ohm eGo Clearomizer in Clear and Sage Green

Status
Not open for further replies.

trevor148

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2011
Thomasville, GA
Got one of these in today so far its running great. It looks good on my ego I wish I bought the ss instead of black now so it would match. This things a steal, replaceable heads with a steel drip tip for a dollar more than a stardust :)

The mail man tried to drive off without leaving my package. He came back 10 minutes later and dropped it off. Had to mess with me when I've been out of juice for a week.

xanderxman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2012
Ptown, VA
I am using these exclusively right now. I ordered some replacement coils to go with them a week or so ago. I opened my first replacement coil today and discovered I have the wrong coils. My order shows that I requested the correct one but what I received have extremely short wicks, are slightly longer than my current coils and do not have threads at the bottom. I am in desperate need of replcement coils and have submitted a ticket a few minutes ago.

I really hope I can get this sorted. I love these clearos but they are all I have for vaping. My current coils are OK for now but I am afraid they are going to go out on me before I get the right coils. :(

timh

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2009
Summerdale Al.
I am using these exclusively right now. I ordered some replacement coils to go with them a week or so ago. I opened my first replacement coil today and discovered I have the wrong coils. My order shows that I requested the correct one but what I received have extremely short wicks, are slightly longer than my current coils and do not have threads at the bottom. I am in desperate need of replcement coils and have submitted a ticket a few minutes ago.

I really hope I can get this sorted. I love these clearos but they are all I have for vaping. My current coils are OK for now but I am afraid I I I are going to go out on me before I get the right ones :(
I too was sent the wrong ones .I think that Got Vapes was also sent the wrong ones thats why they got sent out.They have the right ones on order I am hopeful they will be in sometime this coming week.

Last edited:

CoyoteRed

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2010
Prospect Park, Pa.

I really hope I can get this sorted. I love these clearos but they are all I have for vaping. My current coils are OK for now but I am afraid they are going to go out on me before I get the right coils. :(

After reading your post I checked my replacement coils and I think I got what you did. Short wick and do not have any threads on the bottom.
I haven't taken them out of the package yet. Have you tried to replace your coils using these?
Crap, now I have to submit a ticket also.
Thanks for the heads up...

xanderxman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2012
Ptown, VA
No worries. I just got a reply to my ticket from Daniel. He asked for a photo, which I have sent. I will let you know what he says.

I am very impressed with the super fast response.

Edit - I tried but they do not fit as the actual coils need to thread in and they are a bit too long.

Last edited:

xanderxman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2012
Ptown, VA
Mine is leaking between the base connection and the clear tank.

And I WAS super impressed with the quick response. Since the initial contact on Saturday I have received no additional feedback from anyone. Which led me to search for a different supplier to get a Vivi Nova from, which I found in North Carolina. Much closer than Texas for me. I will be ordering a couple Novas from them today to see how I like those.

EDIT - I just realized my post could be mistaken for bashing the guys at GV. That was not my intention. I simply meant that I wanted a supplier that was closer so that, if a mistake happens again, I don't have to wait longer for replacement supplies.

Last edited:

xanderxman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2012
Ptown, VA
Still no answer. I really need to get this resolved. My current coils are getting worn out. I have had them for almost three weeks now and they are starting to taste funny. I really hope the folks at GV will get this sorted. I am stuck with 5 replacement coils that do not fit my clearos. The cost is not my problem. I am stuck with a sub-par vaping experience at the moment.

xanderxman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2012
Ptown, VA
Sent a ticket on Saturday. Received an immediate response asking for a picture. Sent one. Have since heard nothing. I thought I was going to have a great customer service experience since they answered on a Saturday but I have become less and less impressed since then.

I have ordered a couple Vivi Nova minis from a supplier closer to me today. That should get me fixed up shortly. I am expecting them in a day or so. I got an email around 9:00 PM this evening from the vendor making sure I knew I was ordering the smoke colored tubes. I thought that was pretty impressive service considering we are in the same time zone. Not many vendors care to respond to a customer at that time of evening.

Briar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2009
A fool on the hill in Deposit, NY
FWIW, I got the wrong stems as well - ordered them when these first came out and just didn't bother with it, especially since I was the one doing tickets at the time. I don't anymore - too many hospital trips. lol

I guess I should have brought it up - maybe one box out of the shipment was wrong or something...

In general, I like these, but I have a couple of issues, same as other folks mentioned: they are tightened up much too much out of the box. I had to take a sticky tape to them, and even then it took all my strength to unscrew them. Bad news with arthritic hands.

And all three of mine leak from the base/tube juncture. Not a big leak, just drop by drop, but annoying. And I did tighten them as much as I physically could - no visible diff. I think there is something off with the seals. I'll try the ones from old burnt-out Stardusts.

But they are very pretty, and theoretically there all sorts of color tubes out for them, so I think, assuming that I can fix the leaking issue, they are joining my arsenal.

poppabear49

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2009
Spring Hill, Fl
After reading this thread thru I too realized I was sent the wrong stems as well, I was sent the press ones and they were also short wicked. I didn't really pay attention at the time when these first came out as so many new items were dropping at GV. But if I'm not mistaken I believe these mis-sent stems will fit the E3s that were sent out free to those who asked I have actually tried them yet but they appear like they will fit. Will try them in a few and see. I like the E1 so far no problems here. I submitted a ticket also so will see, only ordered two so no real big deal, especially if they fit the E3.

So, I just checked and yes the 2 stems I received for the E1 do in fact fit the E3s!!! so if nothing else was not a total loss..... I have 2 stems for my free E3 that I was able to repair and is a very good clearo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread