Madvapes Holiday Contest - December 21 through January 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crowedude654

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2012
Charlotte, NC
Happy Monday! It's time for the madvapes Holiday Contest! This contest will be spanning 2 weeks, ending on January 4, 2016.

There will be 1 Grand Prize winner that will receive a $300 credit to buy anything on the madvapes website!

There will be 3 runner-ups who can choose anything out of the Starter Kit category. You can keep the kit for yourself, or pick something to PIF to someone in need!

Starter Kits - Madvapes.com

To be entered into this contest, you need to post a few things:

1) What you will get if you win the Grand Prize

2) What you will get if you're a runner-up, and who it will go to if you plan to PIF

3) Your holiday plans!

That's it! Each winner will be chosen at random on January 4. You can post in this thread more than once, but each person can only be entered into the raffle one time.

Thanks everyone! Good luck, and Happy Holidays from Madvapes!

shannon walker

Aug 4, 2015
Wow thanks mad vapes.
1 if I won grand prize I would get a good bit of wick and wire a mod an atty and some juice probably.

2 if I won a state kit I would get the subox mini to life

3 my holiday plans are to spend the holidays with my family, eat some good food, vape, and watch all the kids open their gifts

Awesome giveaway thanks for the chance to win and good luck to everyone

Reactions: Foggy Road

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
thanks for another great contest - and happy holidays!

What I would get…
Blacksmith collection DNA200 mod - though which one would be the tough decision, as they all look amazing
Blacksmith Collection | Madvapes
Likely paired up with tfv4 mini and aspire triton v2 - lots of coil options, versatility - and a selection of coils for each tank

Starter kit to PIF… evic vtc mini kit - versatile and a great starter solution
Joyetech eVic VTC Mini Kit | Madvapes

My holiday plans? Simple - spend some time with the family, do a LOT of lollygagging, cooking and vaping… and try to remember the reason for the season and to encourage others to do the same - be good to each other… Peace, Love, Respect and Shenaniganery :)

iota

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2014
In transit
Wonderful contest with amazing prizes! Thank ya' MadVapes and Crowedude654 :)
1) If I won the grand prize I would buy a whole range of the newer sub ohm tanks. I've always wanted to try all of theses new advanced tanks, and since I love my atlantis so much, I bet I'd find an even better vape. I'd also get a higher wattage mod and fill out the rest (if there is any left) with some juice and accessories.
2) If I am a runner-up, I would get a Kanger Nebox Starter Kit - it would be a pif, as an upgrade for my daughter in law.
3) Holiday plans are still being figured out, but I know for sure that it is at our house. At least 3 relatives are staying with us and we'll have some other friends over as well on X-mas Eve. Lots of food, drinking and usually some movies as well.

Happy Holidays Everybody!!

Coolloser

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2015
1.) For the grand prize, I would choose some rebuildable tanks, drippers, a mech, clapton wire, and a subvod kit to vape forward.
2.) If I'm runnerup, I'd choose the coolfire 4 plus isub g kit for my sister. She wants it and doesn't even know it yet!
3.) Holiday plans are shopping (ugh), relaxing and turkey of course.

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
Thanks for yet another fantastic opportunity!

1. With the Grand prize I would get.. 1 maybe 2 E-Huge starter kits fer moi and a ton of your Evod VV blister packs so I could modify them all to their full potential, keep a few and PIF The rest to anyone in need of a really great economical vape.

2. As runner up I would choose an E-Huge starter kit fer moi. Cuz Vamos Rule!

3. Fer the holiday I plan to enjoy ALL of the time I can with my precious family. It's always a treat when great great Gram gets to her 3rd glass of wine and starts singin and dancin with all the wonderful toddlers.;)

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
1) If I won the grand prize, I'd probably get some form of combination of rebuildable tanks and some juice--but I'd also take a long look at the devices.

2) As for runner-up: I'd have to make the decision between the Coolfire IV Plus and the Evic VTC Mini. I don't know any smokers (I was the last hold out in my circle), so this would be for me (hmm... come to think of it, I might even use the grand prize on one or both of these....)

3) As far as plans for the holidays go, we're spending them at home. My mom will come for Christmas Eve (when we open family gifts) and Christmas Day will probably be spent laying on the couch watching movies while the kids play with their new things.

Thank you for the generous contest, @Crowedude654 and Mad Vapes. Happy holidays!

NancyR

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Washington State
1) What you will get if you win the Grand Prize:

I need batteries, a backup charger, some wire and a starter kit for hubby

2) What you will get if you're a runner-up, and who it will go to if you plan to PIF:

A starter kit for hubby

3) Your holiday plans!:

Just a quiet day at home with hubby.

RaceGun59

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
Owensboro, KY
1.) Grand prize winner I would select the following
http://www.madvapes.com/first-edition-deviate.html
http://www.madvapes.com/aspire-triton-v2-tank.html (2)
http://www.madvapes.com/aspire-bvc-replacement-atomizers-5-pack.html (3)
http://www.madvapes.com/innokin-innocell-battery.html (red, 1)
http://www.madvapes.com/pvtso-elite-imr-18650-2800mah-35a-battery-flat-top.html (2)
http://www.madvapes.com/pvtso-elite-imr-18650-2100mah-38amp-battery-button-top.html (2)
2.) I would select this as the runner-up .
http://www.madvapes.com/joyetech-evic-vtc-mini-kit.html
3.) Our plans include having the kids and grandkids over on Christmas Eve. We'll have sandwiches and them open presents. Momma and I will get to sleep in Christmas morning for the first in way to many years. Then she and I will exchange our presents. We'll spend a relaxing day enjoying each others company. We'll stay home New year's eve and toast in the New year. IF we can stay awake.

MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone.

Noble Gas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
California
Thanks for another great giveaway, MV! You guys are awesome.

1. If I won the GP, I'd get an iStick 100W (as a backup to my current one), a couple of starter kits for friends, and a bucketload of juice.

2. Runner up starter kit would probably be an eGo ONE or the NEBox kit. I've got a dear old friend who just went back to smoking after several years of being off the stinkies, and he needs to vape. I've been gently suggesting it for months and now he's finally expressed an interest, so the timing would be perfect.

3. Holiday plans are, as usual, pretty scant, but Christmas day I will be going over to a friend's place and watching the classic holiday movie, Blade Runner. ;)

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
1. If I won the grand prize I would like to have the Diamond Plate from the Blacksmith Collection....
http://www.madvapes.com/blacksmith-collection.html#
and/or maybe
First Edition Deviate | Madvapes
along with some other fun things like.......a new tank (I haven't decided yet) and coils to go with it.....
2. Runner up would have to be the Black with red stripe evic kit.......
http://www.madvapes.com/joyetech-evic-vt-kit.html
3. My plans include being here in the morning for awhile.....and having a wonderful Yule/Christmas dinner........I think there might be some surprise presents for me....but mostly just taking it easy & relaxing for the weekend.........
Thank you Crowedude/Mad Vapes..........
Happy Solstice, Happy Yule, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone.........

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Wow, how incredibly generous of Madvapes, and thank you @Crowedude654 for the contest!

1. I haven't been very lucky lately...lol...but if I won the Grand Prize, I'd get 2 Subox Mini kits, one for me, one for my son, with extra tanks, coils, and some juices.

2. Runner up, I'd still get the Kanger Subox Mini Starter kit.

3. Holiday plans include watching all the Christmas movies while waiting for hubby to get home from work...calling my son...and probably hanging out on EFC sharing Christmas with my family and friends.

Edit: since learning MadVapes won't ship to TX, if I were picked as a winner, I'd like to PIF to @faeriekitsune or my son, @recursiveMAX. I find this very odd, as a TX based juice company only required I send a copy of my photo ID before shipping a juice.

Last edited:

traderljp

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2013
South Florida
Thanks for this incredible Holiday Contest!

1. I'd love to have the Diamond Plate from the Blacksmith Collection and a tank that can perform with the high watts like the tfv4 maybe. The remainder would go for some smaller items I need.

2. For a starter kit I'd get either the Subox Mini kit or the NE Box kit.

3. My girlfriend and I are going to spend time with my parents and relax and eat and eat and eat. Not sure what the New Year's plans are yet. Have a great holiday season!

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
1) Grand Prize...I honestly don't know what exactly I'd purchase with the grand prize. I think it would be whatever suited my fancy at the moment. I'm sure it would be a mod, tanks, and juice. But rite now I can't be more specific :D

2)Runner up... Innokin Cool Fire 4 Plus :D

3) Holiday Plans... Quiet relaxing day at home :D

did I wins ?:blink:

CaptNutz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2015
Chicago
#3 holiday plans
I'm spending the holidays at work my boss will not be giving me much time to spend with my family but I know I sound like I'm complaining but my family has to eat and rent needs to be paid on the up side on Christmas day when I get off I can go see my brother and his family and on the down side still don't know where my mother is haven't seen her in years and I don't know where she lives so if your still out there have a great Christmas

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Reactions: Coolloser

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
1) What you will get if you win the Grand Prize
http://www.madvapes.com/xcube-mini.html
10 of these suckers...
http://www.madvapes.com/samsung-25r-18650-20amp-2500mah-flat-top.html
http://www.madvapes.com/efest-luc-blu6-oled-charger.html
The rest would go to various sizes of wire.
2) What you will get if you're a runner-up, and who it will go to if you plan to PIF
http://www.madvapes.com/kanger-topbox-nano-kit.html
It would go to my wife, we'd PIF her current setup (Ego VT) to her cousin, she doesn't like the stainless finish much...

3) Your holiday plans!
Well, doing quite a bit actually but I'll just list the dinners to keep it short...
on the 17th we had an early xmas dinner because my brother inlaw is working out of town through xmas and newyears.
on the 24th we're heading out of town for a dinner at my wifes aunts place.
on the 25th we're going to another city for dinner at my sisters place.
on the 27th we're coming back to town and going for a dinner at my brothers place(he can't make it to my sisters).
on the 31st we're heading out of town to head to my wifes cousins place to spend new years eve there :)

Thanks for the contest and Merry Christmas everyone!

therussellv

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Winters, Texas
If i won the grand prize, i would get a sigeli 150, a nebox, and a chain reaction, as well as a couple of batterie

If i got the second place i would get the nebox kit

This is all assuming you guys got the shipping to texas thing worked out.

As for plans, i will be doing a lot of driving, and hanging out with family.

Last stinkie 10/15/2013

nanusic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2014
Myrtle Beach
WOW! How generous, and Merry Christmas to whoever wins!
#1. There are so many choices to consider, it is overwhelming at this moment. I know it would be something TC. I do not have anything of that type yet!

#2. I have a coworker that wants to quit smoking very much, so i would let him pick out something that would work for him!

#3. I only see some members of my small family during holidays, so I try to spend as much time as I can with them!

Thank you so kindly for these great contests, and Merry Christmas to you and your family!!!:wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread