Status
Not open for further replies.

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
1) What you will get if you win the Grand Prize
Something from the Blacksmith collection.
http://www.madvapes.com/blacksmith-collection.html
And toss in a Cool Fire 4 Plus kit with it.
Innokin Cool Fire 4 Plus iSub A Kit | Madvapes

2) What you will get if you're a runner-up, and who it will go to if you plan to PIF

The Cool Fire 4 Plus kit would fit here as well
http://www.madvapes.com/innokin-cool-fire-4-plus-isub-a-kit.html
Would possibly go to a friend at work that I got started on vaping earlier this year - she could switch to this and have her istick as a backup.

3) Your holiday plans!
For Christmas - sleep in, gifts with the family, and food.
For New Year - sleep in (yeah I like sleeping) and get to the Japanese temple/shrine which is an annual tradition.

Thanks for the contest!

standinthestars

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2014
usually at work
As usual, MadVapes contests are the best! Thank you and have a great holiday!

Grand Prize: So many great things to get, but I have been wanting the TFV4 tank and that would go pretty well with one of those beautiful mods from the Blacksmith Collection...so probably those and the last few bucks on some swag or juice.

Starter Kit: The nebox kit, either for myself or if I find someone I want to pass it on to.

Holiday Plans: I am going to my family's house (along with some other out-of-town relatives) and it will be kind of a reunion, so there will be visiting, eating, pictures, and general catching up. I am baking cookies and brownies to bring, smells so good at my place!

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
Merry Christmas to Crowedude654 and all those at MadVapes! Thank you so much for the generous Christmas contest.

If I were to win the Grand Prize I would choose rebuildables, a couple of good mech mods, wire and I really need a charger and batteries.

If I were a runner up I'd get the Kanger Subox mini kit for my brother to help get him off cigarettes.

I plan to spend most of my holiday time with my family and friends. I'll spend Christmas afternoon at the local nursing home where we go each year and hand out gifts to the old folks. It's a holiday tradition for myself and a few friends and coworkers of mine.

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
$300 worth of Awesome Goodies!! :D
Madvapes Black Plume Hoodie | Madvapes Size L $27.99
Coil Master DIY Tool Kit | Madvapes $49.99
Coil Master Coiling Kit V3 | Madvapes $12.99
Coil Master Organic Cotton | Madvapes $1.99
Coil Master Ohm Reader | Madvapes $9.99
http://www.madvapes.com/ehpro-edrip-t1-rda.html $18.99 Tiffany Blue
http://www.madvapes.com/wotofo-freakshow-mini-rda.html $21.99 Copper
(2) http://www.madvapes.com/nitecore-i4-charger.html $21.99
(4) http://www.madvapes.com/samsung-25r-18650-20amp-2500mah-flat-top.html (Cloupor)
...and um...some other cool stuff

2) What you will get if you're a runner-up, and who it will go to if you plan to PIF
http://www.madvapes.com/innokin-cool-fire-4-plus-isub-g-kit.html
I'll be PIFing this to a friend who is flip-flopping between smoking and vaping.

3) Your holiday plans!
For Christmas, I am already here settled in with friends. Poor dears, they still have to work till tomorrow :rolleyes:. So I have the house to myself for now :p
There will be minimal gift exchange .... the main feature here is always the Feast. There will be Ham, sweet potatoes, stuffing, crescent rolls and cranberry sauce for Christmas dinner :w00t:. During which we will all be very quiet ....stuffing our faces ...and feeling grateful for the bountiful blessings. Cherry Pie (my pick/my favorite) for dessert :thumbs:
New Years will prob find me quietly ringing in the new year at home ....Bottomless Bailey's Irish Cream tumbler in my hand...watching my fav movies. :)

Thanks @Crowedude654 and MadVapes for the awesome contests..year round!:thumbs:
And Happy Holiday wishes to you and yours!

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
Thx for the contest!

1. I'd buy rebuildables and all the tools, wick and wire needed to finally start learning how to do my own coils.

2. I'd go with the Kanger Subox. Although this is 2 weeks away and who knows what will be out by then. lol.

3. Going to visit an old friend who lives about 4 hours away. Chill.

for-lease-navidad.jpg

4lph4num3r1c

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2015
Happy holidays Madvapes!
1) If i were to win I would select
EHPro Billow V2 RTA | Madvapes
Blacksmith Collection | Madvapes
Titanium Wire, 30 Feet | Madvapes
Innokin Disrupter Kit | Madvapes .
2) For a runner up prize I'd select Kanger Nebox Starter Kit | Madvapes and give it to a buddy of mine at work who is struggling to get off the cancer sticks.
3) This holiday season I'm looking forward to spending time with the family and special Lady of mine. A little food, a little wine, and a lot of relaxing. Ha ha, can't wait!
Thanks for the contest MadVapes and @Crowedude654. Happy holidays everyone!

tick22

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Vanceboro, NC
WOW, nice Holiday Contest or as I say Merry Christmas, Happy New Year contest.

1. If I was to win, the Grand Prize, I would get lots of coils, some new batteries and juice and depending what I get for Christmas, a Regulated or Mech mod and new tank. again, depending on what I do get.

2. What you will get if you're a runner-up, and who it will go to if you plan to PIF. Man, Starter sets were really different and simple when I first started with a ego, c-4 setup. For those listed, It would have to be Purple Kanger TopBox Nano kit. I have a couple of people who would love a Purple one. Depends again on what they get.... Don't worry, some one would enjoy it, laughs...

3. Just another day on the mini ranch/farm doing what happens every day, except... Sharing home made eggnog with neighbors, a nice Christmas Dinner and calls from the Kids, now grown and Grandkids, most grown or teenagers now as well.

So again, thanks for this chance to score one of the above.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR, Crowedude654, MADVAPES AND ALL WHO WORK FOR YOU....

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
wow what an amazingly generous contest!! But not surprising coming from madvapes! thanks so much for the contest, and good luck to all!! Wishing everyone the most blessed Christmas and New Year ever!!

If I won the grand prize, I would get
a couple Subox mini kits to pif to sil and nephew (they live together and can share one), the other subox kit would go to dil's mom.......still trying to get all of them off cigs and vaping full time!!
a few things that OOS at the moment, CM Kbag (and what a great price on this), a few CM V3 coil jigs to share with friends
some battery cases
a couple ephro Kayfun V2's

Starter kit would be SUbox mini kit

Not certain how I am spending Christmas. I expect I'll be going to my son's in laws house at some point, since son and dil are spending Christmas there.

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
1. If I won the Grand Prize, I would get a couple iJust 2 kits for my hubby and would take the rest in Gift Certificates to PIF to my sister and my 2 sons

2. If I was a runner-up I would choose the iJust kit for my hubby whenever they are back in stock

3. No real plans for Christmas. I will watch the Pope on Christmas Eve but Christmas Day I will make a ham and that is about it. Seems it will be warm and no snow this year for Christmas but perhaps take a drive and look at the lights others have put up.

Crowedude and everyone at Madvapes... Wishing you the best of the Christmas season

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
Smok Micro One Kit and a variety of juices to get my son back to vaping.
Smok Micro One Kit and a variety of juices to get my son back to vaping.
3) Your holiday plans!
Off to MIL's house for a Christmas breakfast and family fun!

As always, thank you MV for a chance to win a great prize!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread