The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Madvapes Holiday Contest - December 21 through January 4

Discussion in 'MadVapes' started by Crowedude654, Dec 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. rhm3769

rhm3769 Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 15, 2013
    Huntersville, NC
    Potentially a good sign, this contest ends on my birthday....

Grand prize, I'd have to get at least one of the DIY bundles with a tank and one with an rda, then I'd get a subox mini kit and spend the rest on some batteries, a charger and some liquid.... That'd give me some new toys with spare to pass along in the future.
    Runner up prize, subox mini starter kit. Easiest starter kit to jump into that I've had, I'm thinking it'd make it easier for a.new user to jump into, as well, in the event it is passed along.
    Christmas is going to be quiet, as usual.... Starting mid November to through this contest's end date, apart from the normal holidays, I have my wife's birthday, my son's birthday, our wedding anniversary and my birthday.... So we're celebrating something just about every week....

2. remark

remark Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 17, 2014
    West Palm Beach, FL
    1. I would like one of the big powered, temperature controlled mods. Not sure which one yet, but that Blacksmith Collection DNA200 Mod is probably it along with a tank or two and some other goodies.

2. The subox mini starter kit jumps out at me, but I might opt for one with TC or the new Nebox kit from Kanger - just seeing that one for the first time.

3. The holidays are going to be a full week of family coming in, so I'll probably be doing a lot of airport runs, cooking and tasting (just to make sure everything is alright!) and hanging out.

TY for this generous contest!!

3. bwh79

bwh79 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 11, 2014
    Oregon
    1: if I had $300 to spend at Madvapes I would get:

Kangertech Subox Mini kit - White
    Joyetech eVic VTC Mini kit - Black
    EHPro Maraxus
    EHPro Kayfun Lite Plus V2
    EHPro Colored Kayfun Lite Plus - Black
    Wotofo Freakshow Mini - Black
    ...and the rest I'd spend on some various gauges of Kanthal wire for building those atties.

2: if I got a starter kit, I would choose the Kangertech Subox Mini kit. I don't know anyone else who's interested in switching besides the one person I've already PIF'ed an old kit to, so I would keep this one for myself. I've been eyeing those Subox kits since they first came out and I love the look of the white one, it reminds me of a Storm Trooper.

3: this holiday season, we're spending Christmas dinner with our old neighbor who moved away over the summer at her new house across town. For New Year's, we're just going to have a small get-together at our place with a couple of close friends and try our hardest to stay up past midnight :)

4. Daddy

Daddy Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 25, 2015
    @Crowedude654 Thank you and MadVapes for the generous contest! Good luck everyone!!

1) If I Won the grand prize I would spoil myself and buy something on the higher end. Perhaps one of the carbon DNA 40's. Some authentic RDA's and of course some wire and some of that fancy cotton everyone talks about. Do you guys intend on getting anything with the DNA 200 board?

2) If I were a runner up I would most like PIF with Joyetech eVic to my uncle. He was a smoker for over 50 years and quit using and istick and tfv4 tank. He won't try anything else and thus far sticking to what is working. Would be great to open his eyes to the industry some.

Holyday plans involve a bunch (10-12) of family flying down to florida from Ohio. They will be staying with us for the week, and it will be nice for all of the kids to get together and have some fun.

Thank you again for the great monthly contest.

Merry Christmas everyone!!

5. whodat2112

whodat2112 ECF Guru ECF Veteran

1- If I won the Grand Prize, I'd probably get an MVP 3.0 Pro, and a Coolfire 4+. I like Innokin products. And a few Isub tanks and replacement coils.

2- If I were a runner up, I'd get the Coolfire starter kit to PIF to my oldest brother who has health issues and needs to quit the stinkies.

3 - We spend Christmas with my family, and the wife's family. It's nice to see the little one's eyes light up when they open their presents.

Merry Christmas to all, and thanks Madvapes/Crowedude for all that you do!!!!!!!!

6. chanelvaps

chanelvaps ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    Great contest and THANKS
    If I won the Grand:
    Carbon 40, Gold, DNA 40, 40 Watt
    Joyetech eVic VTC Mini Kit
    Aspire Triton V2 Tankand juice
    If I won as runner up I would buy
    and PIF it to the volunteer at the food bank that loves my gear and wants to quit smoking

7. 100%VG

100%VG Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 12, 2013
    Starbase 12 near Risa
    Thanks for the contest!

1. If I won the Grand Prize, these are some of the things I'd like to get:
    Efest LUC Blu6 OLED Charger
    PVTSO Elite IMR 18650, 2800mAh 35A Battery, Flat Top
    LG 18650, 20amp, 3000mAh, Flat Top (preferred. if not then 25R)
    Samsung 25R 18650, 20amp, 2500mAh, Flat Top
    Circuit Board Spacer
    Vapowire Pure Nickel Ni200 Wire, 30 Feet 30g and 28g
    Titanium Wire, 30 Feet 30g, 28g, and 26g
    Clapton Wire, 15 Feet
    Coil Master Organic Cotton
    Ekowool Hollow Silica Cord, 1 Meter 2.5mm and 3.0mm
    Battery Voltage Indicator
    MadVapes T-Shirt

2. If I won Runner-Up:

3. Christmas day will be spent at a friends house. My family Christmas Gathering will be the weekend after. We always have a marvelous time, and usually a bonfire, which I Love!

Good Luck to all and Merry Christmas.
    Thanks again, Mike, and Merry Christmas to you, your family, and the entire MadVapes Crew. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. CaptNutz

CaptNutz Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 5, 2015
    Chicago
    Hey @Crowedude654 ty for another great contest!!

#2 I feel this device would be great for my uncle who smokes 2 packs a day (marlboro lights) i talked to him every other day and i encourage him to quit smoking and start vaping http://www.madvapes.com/innokin-cool-fire-4-plus-isub-a-kit.html
    he can start low and work his way up and it would be future proof and he doesnt have to hassle with batteries since hes 58 yrs old i would love to see him be around a lot longer hes been with me all my life

9. 1)I would probably get a deviate for myself and a kbox mini for my sister, and black liquorice juice.
    2) kbox mini for my sister
    3)no plans, I am not invited to any family gatherings. Wish I would have known before I did the shopping.

10. CaptNutz

CaptNutz Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 5, 2015
    Chicago

1. Innokin Cool Fire 4 Plus ISub A Kit for my uncle Innokin Cool Fire 4 Plus iSub A Kit | Madvapes
    2. Cuttwood Mega Melons 6mg nic to start 6 15ml $30.00
    3. Madvapes tshirt size L so he can thank you for making this possible $15.00
    4. E luquild grab bag $10.00 he could try something new
    5. 5 boxes of Innokin ISub Replacement Coil, .5 Ohm, 5 Pack

6. A X CUBE MINI for me

with all this he cant say no he has everything to start with for a long time

11. JoeyC

JoeyC Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 15, 2014
    Peanut Gallery
    Thank you @Crowedude654 and MadVapes for the contest Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!!

1. If I won the grand prize I would like to get
    2 istick 60w tc mods
    1 Sigelei 75W TC Box Mod, Silver
    1 evic mini vtc
    1 EHPro Kayfun V4

2. I would get the evic mini vtc for my girlfriend

3. Spending Christmas at home with family and New Years having a small party with family and friends

12. Sir2fyablyNutz

Sir2fyablyNutz ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 22, 2015
    West Virginia, USA
    Merry Christmas everyone and thanks to Mad Vapes for another great contest.

#1 I'd look for a single battery (18650) mod for pocket use like the Sigelei, Joytech Mini, etc.., wire to build coils and a new tank to play with, and then some diy supplies as a start. Heck, for the $300 first place I could also create a great starter kit for someone else as well.

#2 I don't have any smokers close in my life but I see them everywhere I go, so finding someone wouldn't be much of an issue. It might even be fun to find a new member who has crappy gear and watch them enjoy an ECF upgrade.

#3 I have an hour scheduled with the office very early for both Holidays and then I am on call for the rest of the day. I don't do much for Christmas except visit the parents and I haven't been out on New Years for a very long time (I'd just as soon skip amateur drinking night and go to bed early/usual time).

Happy Holidays to all :)

13. mcol

mcol Vaping Master ECF Veteran

May 5, 2013
    Missouri
    1. Topbox Nano, Evic VTC mini, a few batts and a charger.
    2. Coolfire IV +
    3. Spending time with my husband and kid who's home from college for the
    holiday break, and eating a lot!

14. 101airborn

101airborn Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 9, 2015
  15. MoonLit_Water

MoonLit_Water We All Shine On Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Feb 16, 2013
    Stuart, Florida
    Thanks for another awesome contest, Happy Holidays

Sigelei 75W TC Box Mod
    IStick 60W TC Body Kit
    Koopor Mini 60W TC Mod (black)
    EHPro Kayfun Nano (x3)

Joyetech EVic VTC Mini Kit
    For a co-worker who is a smoker and says he has tried vaping and liked it also stating that someday he will make the switch. So owning a a nice device like this just might make that happen sooner. I would also sort thru my juices and set him up with a few flavors to get started.

It's just gonna be a quiet Christmas at home, I'll be working on NYE

Good Luck Everyone, Happy Holidays

and once again a HUGE thank you to all at MadVapes for the weekly contests

16. Shawn Hoefer

Shawn Hoefer ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 21, 2015
    Arkansas Ozarks
    1. What would I spend the grand prize on? Likely the Blacksmith Collection | Madvapes, and some e-liquid, and a EHPro Derringer RDA | Madvapes

2. If I win a starter kit I'll pass Charlotte Electronic Cigarettes, North Carolina Electronic Cigarettes | Madvapes along to my daughter. She's struggling to quit smoking and broke the first mod she bought and had no backup.

3. For our Christmas, we're kinda going out on the town. First is a visit to the Frank Lloyd Wright exhibition at the Crystal Bridges Museum of Modern Art (but I'm actually going for the Alfred Maurer exhibit), then to the Christmas Cantata in Fayetteville, AR on the 24th. Christmas day will be spent at home with family.

Thanks for this stunningly generous contest!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

17. Robert Cromwell

Robert Cromwell Moved On ECF Veteran

Feb 16, 2015
    elsewhere
    For the grand prize I would get a VTC mini and a Topbox nano and some batteries and coils.

For the runner up I would let a friend I would pif it to pick out their own if a choice was allowed. And yes I would PIF it since I am beyond the basic starter kits and like to help others get off of cigs. I have piffed all my older equipment to others already.

My holiday plans are limited since I ham having to care for my wife who was in an auto accident and is unable to go anywhere yet. And needs my assistance for basic needs.
    Family is scattered and unlikely to show up..
    Got some Honey Baked ham ordered and will do my best to fix up a good and tasty Christmas dinner for the Wife.

thanks for the great contest.!
    And a very Merry Christmas to all at MadVapes.

• Like Like x 1
  18. faeriekitsune

faeriekitsune Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 9, 2014
    So. MD
    Wow that's a generous prize pack! You guys definitely get in the holiday spirit!

I love reading what everyone else would pick as well!

1) What you will get if you win the Grand Prize

If I won the grand prize, I'd get either an Nebox kit or VTC Mini kit for my BF, maybe a Blacksmith Copper box, Tesla Nano, or a VTC Mini for me, a couple of mech mods and fill the rest out with wire and coils.

2) What you will get if you're a runner-up, and who it will go to if you plan to PIF

I'd still get my BF an Nebox or VTC Mini. He's in a love hate relationship with his current mod and I'd love for him to be able to retire it.

3) Your holiday plans!

Work. Work the day before Christmas, and the day after. Day of I'm spending the day with BF's family and having Christmas dinner over there. I'm thinking a parade of Christmas movies on Netflix!

Good luck to everybody and have a merry Christmas!

• Like Like x 1
  19. YoursTruli

YoursTruli Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 27, 2012
    Ohio
    Wow MadVapes Thank You for the contest! Best of luck and Merry Christmas to everyone!!!

1) What you will get if you win the Grand Prize
    Since I am in desperate need of rebuildable tanks and attys I would load up on those, coils and batteries

2) What you will get if you're a runner-up, and who it will go to if you plan to PIF
    I would get the eVic VTC Mini kit and PIF a few istick 30s I currently use to a friend who just started vaping again after falling off the wagon :)

3) Your holiday plans!
    Tomorrow my daughter and DIL are coming over for our traditional Christmas baking day which is so much fun! On Christmas eve my son, daughter and their partners are coming to my house for a pot roast dinner and presents and Christmas day I going to my mom's for dinner along with my daughter and my brother's family.

20. bellastarr

bellastarr ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 4, 2014
    USA
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.