The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

New Reo Lounge!!!

Discussion in 'Reos Mods' started by Debadoo, Mar 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Debadoo

Debadoo ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 18, 2012
    Texas, near Fort Hood
    As most of y'all know, Rob has posted a thread that he's closing the Reo forum as of the 20th of this month, but will still be building mods and doing repairs etc. Reosmods isn't going away, just the forum. In case anyone hasn't see it (which is unlikely)
    Closing the forum soon

However, many of can't bear to lose touch and not talk to each other every day, so our own wonderful Sterno has started a new Reo lounge in the lounge area of ECF!! Hope y'all will all come join us there!! Let's get the Reo lounge back to what it was a couple years ago!

The Reonauts new lounge

• Like Like x 9
  2. Danrogers

Danrogers Super Member ECF Veteran

Hi Deb, nice of you to start this up!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Danrogers

Rob, hopefully you can still find the time to join us, wouldn't be the same without you and your input.

• Like Like x 4
  4. 57chilicat

57chilicat Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2011
    McKinney, TX
    I'm already there! Cool beans!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Debadoo

May 18, 2012
    Texas, near Fort Hood
    jup definitely hopin Rob will come in and Christen the new thread!! Not sure if he can until after the 20th though.

thanks Dan......just wanna spread the news about the new lounge to as many as I can!!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Danrogers

I can't imagine Rob won't, he is just that kinda guy.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Debadoo

May 18, 2012
    Texas, near Fort Hood
    Jup!

8. Rayonati Sloth

Rayonati Sloth Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 25, 2014
    Adirondacks
    Headed to find it now... :)

• Like Like x 2
  9. elainedwright

elainedwright Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 5, 2011
    georgia
    Not sure how it will work when the forum closes but as a registered supplier there are places that Rob is not allowed to post. So you guys keep that in mind, even though he'd probably love to drop in and say hi the rules may not allow him to.

• Like Like x 1
  10. damselle

damselle Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 29, 2012
    New England
  11. Debadoo

May 18, 2012
    Texas, near Fort Hood
    Hiya damselle! Hope you'll join us in the lounge. Link is in the first post.

• Like Like x 2
  12. bushmaster

bushmaster Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 19, 2010
    Colville, WA
    Ok, it kinda looks like the old lounge. Scott has some chips on the table. No beer in the frig but that's easily remedied. The only thing missing is Reonauts. Now Scott set this thing up and I bow to his efforts in doing so. Very cool thing to do. But this thread will not last long without .........viewer support, if you know what I mean. There has been a wealth of REO supporters that have come aboard to say good-bye since the notice went out--far more than typically show up in a week's time in the old lounge.That's understandable. Robert has been a rock and deserves all the accolades and more. It's difficult to even define the effect he's had on our lives. He set out to build an improved mod but I think it somehow turned into something more. There is a kinship here that most of us have come to feel and don't want to come to an end. Maybe I'm being over zealous but that's the way I see it.
    So my point: We can each chip in a little piece of our day to keep the new REO thread alive and useful. Seems to me like it'd be worth the effort. I used to pride myself on being a guy that "kept the conversation lively". Well, it kinda slipped away from me after awhile. We have to start over again now. I'm game for it if you folks are.

• Like Like x 6
  13. Debadoo

May 18, 2012
    Texas, near Fort Hood
    Agree wholeheartedly!! Really hope we can revive it again!

• Like Like x 3
  14. bushmaster

bushmaster Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 19, 2010
    Colville, WA
    Hopefully it won't be just you and I , Deb. I don't think we can do it on our own.:)

• Like Like x 3
  15. Danrogers

I'll lend a hand never fear, I can't express how much this forum means to me, all of you have helped me and countless others with support and advise both technical and life.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Debadoo

May 18, 2012
    Texas, near Fort Hood
    Nawwwwwww we've had several posting on the one in the Reo forum for awhile and others popping in from time to time, and I'm sure this will bring quite a few more. I think a lot of us are sorta shell shocked, and that tends to make folks flock together.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Danrogers

Shell Shocked, you described it perfectly.

• Like Like x 2
  18. MattyRetro

MattyRetro Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Ok, so who's rocking a P67 thus far. I want one badly but the tax man has come to take all my extra monies away.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Debadoo

May 18, 2012
    Texas, near Fort Hood
    sorry bout that hun. Me either yet......hopefully this spring or summer I can get some things outta storage and sell em, and get one then.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.