NEW VOLT Mini Clearomizers - NOW IN STOCK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlzrocks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2012
Hamilton, MS
Not to beat the drip-tip horse to death but....

These are pretty much the T4/V2/ecosmart minis. So do you guys think this Additional Mouth Pieces for Kanger T4 [gv-KangerT4-MouthPiece] - $0.59 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more is what I'm looking for? The picture couldn't be worse but they appear to be the non-phylis Diller drip-tip option.

What do ya think? Would it fit, maybe?

I have no idea if they would fit ... but ... I LOVE the Phyllis Diller reference!:lol:

redddog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2012
Rochester, NY
So I tried my first mini clearo last night. No pre-wash or anything - just load and go (that's how I roll).

These things are great. What I've been looking for all this time. Warm vape/tons of vapor. Night and day difference from my beloved CE3s, I'm afraid. I now have 2 unused boxes of those that will sit.

I can confirm that the bottom is glued. I had about 1 ml of extra glue in one of mine. SI is sending out a replacement. Those guys are the best.

Anyway, loving these things.

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
Yes, for the hell of it I put some mbv blood orange in one and the next day the plastic was cloudy and very brittle

Yes, but was it an SI one? SI uses non-polycarbonate plastic, unlike most other suppliers. It would surprise me if it was SI's version. Hmm, maybe someone should start a thread for flavors that still mess up the better plastic. So far there's:
MBV Blood Orange
Honeysuckle
Cherry Blossom

or reopen and update this one: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/smokeless-image/318390-new-clearos-still-corrode-certain-juices.html
That was when they switched to the new plastic.

Imagine, I think you're just gonna have to come out with a Pyrex tank and call it The Opal. :laugh:
But no, really. You should.

Last edited:

nick779

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2009
Pittsburgh
Yes, but was it an SI one? SI uses non-polycarbonate plastic, unlike most other suppliers. It would surprise me if it was SI's version. Hmm, maybe someone should start a thread for flavors that still mess up the better plastic. So far there's:
MBV Blood Orange
Honeysuckle
Cherry Blossom

or reopen and update this one: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/smokeless-image/318390-new-clearos-still-corrode-certain-juices.html
That was when they switched to the new plastic.

Imagine, I think you're just gonna have to come out with a Pyrex tank and call it The Opal. :laugh:
But no, really. You should.

It wasn't SI's it was an actual kanger t4 from litcig, regardless I'm not gonna chance it again

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
So are the SI ones the good plastic or no?

It doesn't really matter to me as I only use the tabakky flavs, just wondering is there are really any differences with these things between vendors or not.
SI uses the good plastic. Between SI and other vendors, SI gets their stuff custom-made to their specs (including the type of plastic). Some other vendors do too (may or may not spec the good plastic), but others just sell what's readily available. If it's not SI's and it's crystal-clear, it's probably polycarbonate (not very resistant to chemicals in some e-liquids, emits BPAs), unless they specifically state otherwise. Because we put up such a stink about that last year, SI no longer gets anything made with polycarbonate (just confirmed this a few days ago in another thread).

SI hasn't said what kind of plastic they use now, but Google Vision CE4+, GotVapes Stardust, PCPGPX1001 for more info. It's probably the same or similar.

Last edited:

arilosi

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2013
Pittsburgh,PA,USA
I love these mini clearomizers , i been using my 78mm batteries all the time now. They work much better than i expected. Grab one of these for your smaller batteries and its like having a mini x2 setup. I hope SI makes a starter kit with this option.

Would be a great first impression for new users. Let customers choose between a pack of cartomizers or 3 of these with the starter packs. Also an option to replace the second battery in the bigger starter kit, with a bottle of Juice would be cool too.

Garemlin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2013
In the Mist
I love these mini clearomizers , i been using my 78mm batteries all the time now. They work much better than i expected. Grab one of these for your smaller batteries and its like having a mini x2 setup. I hope SI makes a starter kit with this option.

Would be a great first impression for new users. Let customers choose between a pack of cartomizers or 3 of these with the starter packs. Also an option to replace the second battery in the bigger starter kit, with a bottle of Juice would be cool too.

I'm really surprised SI hasn't started making an X2 starter kit like Halo does with their Triton set-up. Two 650mAh batteries, two T3 mini tanks, a bottle of niquid and a charger. Would be a great way to transition people into the bigger batteries.

Garemlin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2013
In the Mist
One negative I have found with the minis is they don't work well on the X2. Well they work but seem to give off a slightly burnt taste compared to using them on my cialikes. My V2 Liquimax work great on the X2 and taste fine. Might be a different resistance in the coil. They work ok on my VV with the voltage cranked all the way down to 3.3v. Just not on the X2's.

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
we will be releasing a spinner kit soon :)

I'm really surprised SI hasn't started making an X2 starter kit like Halo does with their Triton set-up. Two 650mAh batteries, two T3 mini tanks, a bottle of niquid and a charger. Would be a great way to transition people into the bigger batteries.

Dac311

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
Baton Rouge, LA
The spinner does kind of have a starter kit. You get a reduced price on the charger and t3 (no mini), if you bundle them with the spinner. I second the mini t3 as a part of the starter kit.

I'm loving these mini clearos so far. Had to pick up something else with the sale, as the t3 heads were oos. I think these will be my new delivery system. No issues with flavor, that I know of. Though I've only tried new juices in them.

charlzrocks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2012
Hamilton, MS
Honestly, I can't stand the t3, it leaked after being filled in 3 days. Was still tight too. No flavor, super airy draw.
I'm sticking with the t4s

I agree with ya on that one! I gave up on the T3's (regular and Mini) a while back. Performance was VERY inconsistant. We all know their foibles and faults, so no use beating a dead clearo!

MnLA

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2013
Left Coast, USA
Hi y’all!

I got my first minis yesterday, and I've been having a BALL playing with my first to enter service!
I did do a prelim rinse with water and found no untoward flavor in my initial ~.3ml of unflavored
juice. Then I went to a full tank of dark, heavily flavored juice, after which I rinsed, ran ~.5ml
unflavored, and filled up on a light fruit flavor (non-tank cracker). I did not experience any flavor-taint!

This is SO COOL!!!

And just for context, up to this point, I had only ever used cartomizers (from SI, of course!).

I LOVE these little guys!

SI needs to make cases like the Volt Carto Case available, so we can have multiple loaded clearos on the go!

Happy Tuesday!
M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread