Nitro no fill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anarchy84

Jun 4, 2014
Milwaukee, WI
Will the fillerless Nitro's ever be offered in the shorter (not mega) size? All my tanks are regular size.

BTW... Thanks for putting the nitro's back on sale for a bit longer. I really appreciate that!!!

It would be nice to have options, but I think they have to place rather large orders to get the cartos made at the right price. It is a little strange that they'd choose XL sized cartos over standard, though. Most everyone I know uses standard sized cartos.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
It would be nice to have options, but I think they have to place rather large orders to get the cartos made at the right price. It is a little strange that they'd choose XL sized cartos over standard, though. Most everyone I know uses standard sized cartos.

That is on the money buddy. This factory in particular does demand higher volumes in order to make this adjustment. It's foolish, but it is what is unfortunately.

Anarchy84

Jun 4, 2014
Milwaukee, WI
That is on the money buddy. This factory in particular does demand higher volumes in order to make this adjustment. It's foolish, but it is what is unfortunately.

It's all good, Isaac. You've got a carto to float anyone's boat. Especially after the platinum line gets back into full swing! Hopefully once you've proven to be a loyal customer to the manufacturers it'll be easier to keep everything in stock, then you'll have steady money coming in to experiment with new ideas.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
It's all good, Isaac. You've got a carto to float anyone's boat. Especially after the platinum line gets back into full swing! Hopefully once you've proven to be a loyal customer to the manufacturers it'll be easier to keep everything in stock, then you'll have steady money coming in to experiment with new ideas.
Rock on Anarchy.
That's the plan, more like a life metaphor on how to climb a ladder. If these Platinum K models succeed we will be set. If not, then its time to start looking for employment :laugh: With the way these came out though. There's no doubt in my mind at this point.

With only the tube and fitting being Chinese and the way the beta testing went. I think they will be the saving grace. I have one final 5 pack left from the beta batch and can send them to you for a preview or some further insight if you wish. Just shoot me an email. Production is starting tonight if I can get my .... out of here and too the bank to start the transfer :D

Anarchy84

Jun 4, 2014
Milwaukee, WI
Rock on Anarchy.

I have one final 5 pack left from the beta batch and can send them to you for a preview or some further insight if you wish. Just shoot me an email. Production is starting tonight if I can get my .... out of here and too the bank to start the transfer :D

Hell yeah. I'd love to try out a beta pack. I'll shoot you a PM with my address etc.

Edit - seems you don't accept PM's on the forum. Shot you an e-mail from the Ikenvape "Contact Us" page.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread