How would you Prime the Nitro ProCoil V2 cartos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I tried those other cartos. I think they were named Raven or something like that. I could never get them to work well. I burnt a lot of eliquid with them.
When I saw Ikenvape had come out with something similar and that forum and twitter posts said that no priming was needed, I was a bit dubious.
Just got my order this Saturday late and tried it the way it has been discussed.
I inserted a carto filling tool an lubricated it and the shaft of the ProCoil. Installed it in an IBTanked. Filled the tank with eliquid using the carto tank tool. Closed it. Put a drip tip on.
I took a few long dry pulls.
Then sent it 4.6 volts and took my first drag.
It works!
No dry hit.
No burning
A lot of vapor.
Great flavor!
An almost no resistance, wide open, full draw.

This could be a game changer!

I wonder how it hits compared to the Sophia.

My only question is, with almost no wick to clog, how long will this ProCoil last? I imagine the coil will gunk up at some point. Will we be able to clean them?

I have noticed that some gurgling sounds can come from these ProCoils. I began to think it was flooding but I pulled the drip tip off and looked down the barrel and noticed some eLiquid condensation had gathered. I few flicks like a thermometer and the gurgling stopped.

I REALLY like these. I better order some more soon before they are out of stock!

Tapatalking with my thumbs.
Join the CASAA.
Protect your vaping Rights!

If I was you I would at least give them a couple puffs without firing to prime them as they will give you a burnt taste if you don't or I should say it has happened to others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread