**official canvape thread** - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitmetwice

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2012
Ontario
Cloudchaser? Thought I'd wait and see how the ego one clearo worked on my mech before I splurged on the higher wattage mod. Sorta glad I did cause the 0.5 chucks plumes straight up. Holy smokes...err vapour.

Don't see myself upgrading anytime soon. Just not necessary for my needs.
I always hate parting with my cash but this was the best 20 bucks I've spent in a long time.
With these things Joyetech is back on top again in my little world.
Not bad at all. A real piece of work.

martinc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Montreal,Quebec,Canada
Cloudchaser? Thought I'd wait and see how the ego one clearo worked on my mech before I splurged on the higher wattage mod. Sorta glad I did cause the 0.5 chucks plumes straight up. Holy smokes...err vapour.

Don't see myself upgrading anytime soon. Just not necessary for my needs.
I always hate parting with my cash but this was the best 20 bucks I've spent in a long time.
With these things Joyetech is back on top again in my little world.
Not bad at all. A real piece of work.

Trying the subtank with its .5ohm head on a mech supported by 1x18350

Battery don't last at all,keeping an eye on heat as I know it can get hairy...but oh maaaaaaaaaan....ze clouds

Another thing is,I`m use to vape with a semi hard draw,with low ohm/s got to open up those vents..its new to me...need a dripper :)

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
Got the efest 35amps to go with the IPV 2S...is this ok?

Ordered the nipple tops too from habit,not sure if they take flat tops

I think you might need the flat-tops for it. I know my Sig 100 barely fits the flat-tops. Can't see nipple tops fitting in it.

martinc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Montreal,Quebec,Canada
Well,sent our friends at canvape an e-mail,might want to change my order if its the case and also precise it on their website!

Also,I saw a few vids on youtube,some of these devices have adjustable pins and /or springloaded pins just for the type of batteries you use,but no mentions about the 2S :/

Last edited:

Northernshrink

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2012
Bracebridge Ont Canada
Just a shout out to thank the boys at Canvape for hooking me up (400 Market) with a new IPV 2s and Atlantis tank. This setup rocks I have been using Reo's for years and haven't used a clearomizer or tank since the original star dusts due to leakage etc. Glad I finally decided to give Vv a try and with the Atlantis for me it's a perfect fit just going to have to get the larger tank.

Hitmetwice

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2012
Ontario
Martin....I'm no pro but have heard we should only be subbing with 18490 high drain and higher batts. The smaller ones don't have the capacity or output to handle it well.

After a day I gotta say the large ego one tank(0.5ohm) on my cheap telescopic mech mod with a 25r battery
sure beats everything else I've tried(not much) hands down.

It's a bit too hot when the batts first come off the charger but at 4 volts(around 30 watts) it's
a very full and enjoyable vape.

Trouble I'm having now though is my diy adv mix tastes like @#%^& not good, at these settings. The dekang
strawberry however is very nice. I'm gonna have to get a boatload of it to thin out and use my homemade stuff.

A search for new liquid is now underway.:vapor:

Last edited:

Knapweed

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2010
Vancouver BC, Canada
I haven't been around for a while, as I succumbed to the demon tobacco, however, after watching a few YouTube videos and playing "catch up", I could see the new devices looked amazing and wanted to make a more concerted effort to kick the habit.

Living in Canada usually means every price is hiked, sometimes as much as triple the price on Amazon.ca compared with Amazon.com. I looked at various sites that confirmed my suspicions and then came across "Canvape". I was blown away at the prices. Try as I might, I couldn't even come close to their pricing from any other site. In addition, they had a section for DIY, a whole range of flavours, rebuildable tanks and atomizers and a massive range of mods and spares.

I wasn't familiar with the Interac payment system but Amanda patiently took me through it and I placed an order for the Eleaf iStick 50W, a Lemo 2 and a small range of flavours. I had already picked up an iStick 30W and a Nautilus mini locally, which blew me away compared to my previous devices and a whole new world of flavours opened up to me, coupled with cloud after cloud of dense vapour.

Then, my 50W iStick arrived with the Lemo 2 fitted with a 0.5 ohm coil. This took the experience to a whole new level. I filled the tank, cranked the watts and took a long, very airy lung hit. Choking hot vapour, with intense flavour seared my throat and made my eyes pour. My wife looked concerned and asked if I was OK as she peered through the dense fog at my tear stained face. "Bloody Awesome!" I spluttered back, making futile, flapping gestures as the dense, cinnamon flavoured fog began to fill every corner of the cabin. "I guess you've got a new hobby" she said. I gave her three, suppressed coughs through my ears by way of acknowledgement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread