Status
Not open for further replies.

SoUnique

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2012
Onatrio, Can.
3 years? How much would I have to spend and what kind of a discount would I get? Thanks.

I was probably close to buying 1 of everything (sometimes 2 or 3) new that came out, for over a year. Also set up some friends & family with kits. They told me vaping was cheaper then smoking. Not in my case, at least for the first 2 years LOL. I was ready to ask work to just deposit my pay with Canvape.

For the record, you can't have him for an online boyfriend :pervy:

Last edited:

Sleepy Dog Lee

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2014
Powell River BC
I was probably close to buying 1 of everything (sometimes 2 or 3) new that came out, for over a year. Also set up some friends & family with kits. They told me vaping was cheaper then smoking. Not in my case, at least for the first 2 years LOL. I was ready to ask work to just deposit my pay with Canvape.

For the record, you can't have him for an online boyfriend :pervy:
Okay, thanks. I buy a lot of stuff too and most places I buy from I get a discount either with my first purchase or the second. Some throw in a free juice. I have spent near a $1000 at canvape in the last year and have never received any kind of perk. 2yrs to go I guess.

mopar

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2011
Toronto
www.canvape.com
Odd discount code gets put up, always here on ECF 1st or only.We have a 1st purchase code too that you can use anytime if you haven't, works once regardless. It's "firstorder" 5% and also "sobeautiful" running till midnight for 10% to celebrate SoUnique's 3 year vapersary. 2 years and fireworks for you sleepy! :)

martinc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Montreal,Quebec,Canada
Hello everyone!

Just got my subtank from our friends,damn that thing is nice for $50.

Wont work on my svoemestos with stock setups though,they don't like sub ohm or even low ohms...and I don't wanna rebuild it right away.

Gotta learn how to whip a wick with cotton now too,or keep using my ekowool in them,not sure yet.( PBusardo has a vid I think)

I was and still very well taken care of with my svoemestos and nivel chipped modules,but it seems that its old news nowadays...wassup with those 35-50 etc watts APVs?

I mean I can vape my svoemestos at 7-8 watts and its plenty for me?

There got to be an explanation before I open my wallet a tad more and send some canvape`s way for a new shiney APV...they have several interesting ones

Checking cloupor or pioneer4you offerings right now...150w??

Last edited:

Hitmetwice

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2012
Ontario
Hey Martin, good for you on 3 years sir! I'm sorta in the same boat as you. Although not at the same level
svoemesto/nivel wise. Still runnin' my 3 year old Provari with a cheap ... evod type clearo.

After all the trial and error when I started way back when and deciding to settle so to speak on what worked best for me at that time. I sorta gave up on throwing my money at every next latest and greatest
"revolutionary" piece of crap for a while. Got a few cheap rebuildables but they really didn't tick all my boxes.

So it's been a year or more and I'm out of touch so started checking out reviews and such with a somewhat more jaded eye than I had in the beginning.

Anyways, long story short, I had given my 18 yr. old son my old back-up ksd passthrough batt.
a clearo, some coils and juice a few months back as he was smoking frikin' flavoured cigarillos.That old crap he's using (I think) isn't really doing it for him but he is interested in stepping up the game.

I really liked what I saw in the new Joye ego one, even though I've been burnt before by Joye...
Ego T, Ego C, etc. etc. So for my boys upcoming birthday he's getting the large sub ohm kit.

This way I get a trial(free), yeah I'm a super cheap .... If he likes it great!!! If he doesn't? I'll take it off his hands and get him the atlantis with some good batteries to throw in one of my mechs and hope that does it for him. If it doesn't? I'll " have to" grab a 50 watt or 100 watt box.

So anyways, yeah, I'm back in and the floodgates have opened.
Now if only Mopar would give me a job so I can pay for all this new gear?
I hear he's one of the top 10 employers in the country to work for.
And can only imagine all the fun I could have running amok in his warehouse testing out the equipment before it's shipped out. Oh well, one can dream eh.:vapor:

BallSweater

Jan 17, 2015
Canada
Hey BallSweater (thats funny) can you compare the ego one to any other device you've used?
Does it "blow everything else away" or is it only marginally better? Thanks eh.

Hi Hitmetwice,
I'm only about a 2 week old vaper. My only other device is the Joyetech Ecab which is a sad comparison to make. The Ego One blows it out of the water for overall enjoyment. Flavor, vapor production, battery life, air flow options... It really is David vs Goliath comparison and isn't even fair.

I have read of many setups here that people seem to find quite enjoyable and hope that someone more tenured can give you a valid comparison. I just wanted to throw a thanks to Canvape here to display my appreciation for their excellent prices on the equipment I've come to use and enjoy thus far. Hope you get your answer =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread