Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2013
Florida
5ECXMzoVkJPzA0GADSVn3rhWN_Nm2GFJcMMCH0jHGEc=w243-h162-p-no
Aha fingered it out.
Glad you have such a smart finger! :lol:
And I laugh only because it reminds me of the many, many mis-spellings I've come up with!

Slots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
Eastern Wa.
Stumbles into the room. WTH??? I'm lost like a duck! Where's all my stuff? My subscribed forums are gone. HELP!!
For the "subscribed", click on either the "watched threads", or "watched forums", depending on which one you want. (Find on the gray shaded line at the upper part of the page.)
It should of kept all your subscribed, but they are now called "watched".
In other words, you don't subscribe to a thread or forum anymore, you "watch it"
It worked for me, they all showed up.

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
I'm sorry I wasn't able to post yesterday. It's been a rough trip but aside, naturally, from seeing my parents again, meeting Sloth was the highlight!

After not recognizing one another where we were to meet up, we all (Sloth, me, my husband) went and had lunch at a Vietnamese restaurant. We never did go into the vape shop where we met up. :(

Deb, I did give Sloth your hug! :wub:

Sloth is as cool in person as he is here. :D He's also swamped with work--the guy really works for his money--and really won't be around much for about six more weeks, then we get him for the summer. :banana: I felt particularly horrible that day (having trouble with a prescription drug and a bum leg) and didn't even think to get a picture. I'm sorry. :cry: Maybe we can think of something good to make it up to you guys next time or Wolf can find an appropriate picture. Sloth say :thumb: to everybody.

Be home on my computer tomorrow night (I hope) and maybe then figure some of this new fangled site out. o_O

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
OMG, that's freaking hilarious, Wolf! :lol:

ETA

Just so you know Wolf, Sloth moves like a panther, I moved like an arthritic turtle.

Also, just so you know, ask FT to feed their transoceanic sea turtles before they leave with your order, otherwise they use your loot for munchies.

Last edited:

MattB101

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2012
Deerfield Beach, FL
Not sure Robert. They are TFA. And I've never tried them before. Not any of the 4 of them. Next time I do my DIY, I plan on trying them out. Starting with the coconut candy :)
Ken, Please let me know if the Juicy Peach is any good too. I've been wanting to try it and haven't ordered any because I can't find anyone who will vouch for it. As I buy my flavors from WL as well it would be great if you could be the Guinea pig .Thanks

MattB101

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2012
Deerfield Beach, FL
yeah, I did notice some things are still being tweaked. When we first signed back in, when I would refresh a thread, it would take me back up to posts I'd already read, but now when I refresh, it takes me back to where I was.
Still doesn't take me to where I was. Just goes to the top of the page. I guess that's better than the beginning of the thread! :shock:

Wolfenstark

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
Perth , Australia
Ken, Please let me know if the Juicy Peach is any good too. I've been wanting to try it and haven't ordered any because I can't find anyone who will vouch for it. As I buy my flavors from WL as well it would be great if you could be the Guinea pig .Thanks

I have it and well it smells and tastes like peach.
I haven't made just a stand alone peach flavour but used it a couple of times in a recipe.
When my current juice is used up I have a peach,banana,danish juice I made to use.
When I do an order from TFA I will be ordering some.

umanbean

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2009
Georgia, USA
Well Good morning Good Folks! It's great to be alive! After a busy weekend outside, sore... very sore. But still here.

First post on the new software... wheeee! I stopped in a couple of times over the weekend, but didn't have time to stay long.

Has anyone here tried the Joyetech Ego One?

Today is my 2 year vape-iversary!!!

As an anniversary treat to myself, I couldn't decide between an IPV Mini 2 or the Ego One.

So I ended up with this 2200mah SS One kit from MVS. They say it's a little powerhouse.

I'm not real sure the link above works... guess I'll find out when I submit this post?

Joye eGo ONE Starter Kit 2.5ml 2200mAh

That's better!

Last edited:

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Today is my 2 year vape-iversary!!!

As an anniversary treat to myself, I couldn't decide between an IPV Mini 2 or the Ego One.

So I ended up with this 2200mah SS One kit from MVS. They say it's a little powerhouse.

I'm not real sure the link above works... guess I'll find out when I submit this post?

Joye eGo ONE Starter Kit 2.5ml 2200mAh

That's better!

Happy Vapeaversary bean. IMO, two yrs. is worthy of two new mods :bday:

Congrats!!! And I agree, two years, two mods :)

(And maybe just re-uploading your avi will work. The new software doesn't allow them to be as big, and has cro(a)pped them to fit...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread