Status
Not open for further replies.

Diver9543

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2015
Oklahoma City, OK, USA
hehehe - that option has been avail since windows 7. they just keep putting it in different places.
Windows 10 has an option to disable touchpad when the mouse is detected, but I use a wireless mouse and it isn't detected. Very happy now that the touchpad is turned off.

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
Gobs and gobs of green gushy gopher guts
Marinated monkey meat
Concentrated birdie tweet
Gobs and gobs of green gushy gopher guts
And I forgot my spoon

I started to make some effort to eat healthier about 8 or 9 years ago when my doctor told me I had high bad cholesterol and low good cholesterol. But it wasn't until 2012 that I started doing any cooking at all. My stove had seriously not been used even one time for a good 10 years before 2012. Since then, I've kind of gotten into it. The electric pressure cooker is a new toy that I'm really enjoying.
I learned slightly different words, ever so slightly, like mutilated monkey meat, bloody bloody birdy feet,cans and cans of all purpose porpoise pus etc.

Now I am grossing myself out... But you got it bells!

Edit - so did several others. Man, we had creative childhoods, eh?

Last edited:

bigbells

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2013
60 mi east of Raleigh NC
soledoubtshow.com
I learned slightly different words, ever so slightly, like mutilated monkey meat, bloody bloody birdy feet,cans and cans of all purpose porpoise pus etc.

Now I am grossing myself out... But you got it bells!

Edit - so did several others. Man, we had creative childhoods, eh?
I was wingin' it... not a ditty I've played in my head very many times in the past 50 years.

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
Hi everybody ... Neither Janet or I were on ECF today. We got her laptop back and spent the afternoon restoring it. Yeah! It's up and running with the latest Mac OS and all her email, apps, etc have been restored.

I'm going back a few pages to catch up on the thread and then "WARNING / NOTICE" I'll be opening up the new back porch. See you over there.

bigbells

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2013
60 mi east of Raleigh NC
soledoubtshow.com
I'm going to open a training academy for movie bad guys. I'm going to show them how many tens of thousands of times the bad guy shoots his machine gun BEHIND the fleeing good guys, so that they can learn to lead with their lead.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Free. Just paying to ship it. I can't think of anyone I would rather give it to. She absolutely loves it just from the picture.

As many others here!

Within my ECF bucket list, I sure hope we have da chance to meet up! Think we could generate a retro-time-warp...
thumbsup.gif

19 tons of greasy, grimey gopher guts,

I remember it as "great green gobs of slimy greasy gopher guts".
Kinda glad we skipped da 'F' letter dis round. BUT, can hardly wait until 2/7/16... possibly TEOTBPAWKI!
Waiting.gif

BigGrin-1.gif

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
Oh, my!! It is large. She got a great deal at whatever the price.

LOL...how does the price of "gifted" set with you?!

Yes, believe it or not, Matt and Doree are giving it to me for only the cost of shipping!!!!!!!

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Shipping it to Kay and let her mess with it. Just want to add enough moisture so it won't fall apart during shipping. Once she has it on the wall she can treat it once a week for a couple of months and that should rejuvenate it.
Then just mist it with water lightly. Don't use glycerin, it will seal it & nothing else will permeate after that unless it's washed with soap.

oldbroad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
Free. Just paying to ship it. I can't think of anyone I would rather give it to. She absolutely loves it just from the picture.

The first night it's here I'm gonna cuddle with it in my bed:)

oldbroad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
I'll pick some glycerin up in the morning and give it a try. Damn things been hanging on the wall for forty years. Doree made it in 1976 so 39 years. I sure want it to stand up for shipping and hanging for Kay.

:shock::shock:

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread