Older Folks and Vaping Front Porch - Part Three

Status
Not open for further replies.

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
Well reporting in. This Ti wire so far is really good. The firmware not so much. We've been testing it for about a month and they finally came out with the test firmware for the guys that just have the chip. So based on our testing one guy says it works really good. Don't know if it's the truth but if it is thats great if they would just give it to us SXM users that did all the testing and reporting. Till then I use Ni mode and it works great but the temp is way off. Have to run mine at about 265. So for the time being and 1 month of testing we don't get the benefit of the new firmware yet.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
paging @FlamingoTutu .... think I found something more disturbing than the pic you posted the other day.
tooth%20window_zpsim7qi2en.jpg
That's prety gross. Imagine kissing that. Ugh.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I have not learned how to rebuilt coils or anything yet, but I would like to.
welcome.....plenty of great advice here, and the rest of will happily throw in as well just to keep ya on your toes!

If you leave your coil lying on the stove you have Ohm on the range?

Tried doing the alt + 234, but if I remember the alt codes right, you have to use a key pad, not the numbers at the top and since I'm on the laptop I don't have one, is that right? Used to know a few of them, but no more

Rotowoman

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2014
Louisiana
I have the TFA Orange Mandarin, now I just need a good recipe. I hope it is as good as it smells.
Good luck with the fires. My Son-in-Law used to travel around the states and fight the fires. He loved doing it, however, his boss was very slow at giving out the paychecks.

Happy anniversary and happy birthday. Since it is such an important month, I hope you have a lot planned with friends and family.
Sorry, I have been slow responding. I have been having fun with my Grandsons. They are up on their semi-annual visit from Houston.

Hello and welcome, Inni. Loads of great folks here and on the back porch.

It wasn't suppose to be a link. It is the model number for the bag. I have had many comments from people when they see my bag. Best one I have ever had. Loads better than the messenger bags I used to carry.

Oh.........silly me. I've been brain dead for a few days lately.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Tried doing the alt + 234, but if I remember the alt codes right, you have to use a key pad, not the numbers at the top and since I'm on the laptop I don't have one, is that right? Used to know a few of them, but no more

Uh, yeah, forgot that, keypad only. Although if your laptop has a NUMLOCK, it might work with that engaged... but adds more keystrokes, to turn it on and then off!

Soup would be problematic...

Being in public would be problematic!

garyoa1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Yup. Need the number pad BUT... there should be a way to convert the numbers to a pad on a laptop. Need the instructions since they're all different.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Yup. Need the number pad BUT... there should be a way to convert the numbers to a pad on a laptop. Need the instructions since they're all different.
thanks hun, for now it's quicker to type ohm than to try to remember the numbers, find the alt etc etc But 'preciate ya lookin into it for me

garyoa1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
thanks hun, for now it's quicker to type ohm than to try to remember the numbers, find the alt etc etc But 'preciate ya lookin into it for me
tanks fur tankin me .... I dint look into it. Just gnu dat! :D

Ken_A

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2013
Florida

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
paging @FlamingoTutu .... think I found something more disturbing than the pic you posted the other day.
tooth%20window_zpsim7qi2en.jpg
Oh, oh, oh :w00t: Actually glad you posted that since the last fad can usually been seen on the Light Rail into town. I'm pretty good about not going :shock: about how someone looks but would fail completely if not prewarned about this. Guess this puts him in the lung inhaler camp.
It is for future government use. If you don't pay your mod tax they shut it down remotely.
That actually makes sense. :facepalm:
Well reporting in. This Ti wire so far is really good. The firmware not so much. We've been testing it for about a month and they finally came out with the test firmware for the guys that just have the chip. So based on our testing one guy says it works really good. Don't know if it's the truth but if it is thats great if they would just give it to us SXM users that did all the testing and reporting. Till then I use Ni mode and it works great but the temp is way off. Have to run mine at about 265. So for the time being and 1 month of testing we don't get the benefit of the new firmware yet.
LEGS! You still RVing? Hope you're having a blast and get that firmware pronto. :)
Uh, yeah, forgot that, keypad only. Although if your laptop has a NUMLOCK, it might work with that engaged... but adds more keystrokes, to turn it on and then off!
Being in public would be problematic!
Now you say that. Nearly pounded a hole in my keyboard yesterday. But it works using the keypad. ;)

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
Notebooks n' laptopz... 2 different tingz!
Check this out . Don't know if you know of or remember Leo Laporte but he is still alive! I just rediscovered Leo and am tickled he is still around.
this episode has some good stuff in it. If you remember his old show on Tech TV he is now much more controversial. Good stuff. I hope you enjoy his stuff as much as I do. Have not checked if he has any vaping stuff or not.
But will to keep this vapin related.

Episode 1206 | The Tech Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread