Status
Not open for further replies.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Iffy we will have you winding some spiffy coils by the time the odyssey concludes :)

Are we still talkin' 'bout vapin'? Remember, we're on da front porch...
BigGrin-1.gif

Isabelle49

ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2015
OT, but today I was thinking about a new member from back in July, who had just found out he had leukemia and was going to be hospitalized for a month, if not longer. Can't remember the member's name, but there were initials, I think bmh with a number. Does anyone know,how,that member is? Like I said, I was just thinking about that person today. Thanks

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
For those that don't also read the Back Porch, Jewels husband just posted. It was him that was online, not Jewels.

Jewels passed away 6 months ago.

Hard to "like" that, DH, but thank you for posting.

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
Was it bmh632 (I looked at the search)? I did see the posts. Hope all is going well. My son and DIL adopted a young girl (woman - she is 17 now) early this year who had leukemia twice. She has had a bone marrow transplant, and is cancer free, but her immune system is shot from all the chemo so will have to be careful and be monitored all her life. She is a fantastic young woman who was dealt a bad start to life (druggie parents and a life in foster care), but she is a fighter and an inspiration.

To make this vaping related, I learned to wrap coils with You Tube videos. I don't own one, but a coil wrapping tool could help. Several here use them and can recommend and advise.

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
Was it bmh632 (I looked at the search)? I did see the posts. Hope all is going well. My son and DIL adopted a young girl (woman - she is 17 now) early this year who had leukemia twice. She has had a bone marrow transplant, and is cancer free, but her immune system is shot from all the chemo so will have to be careful and be monitored all her life. She is a fantastic young woman who was dealt a bad start to life (druggie parents and a life in foster care), but she is a fighter and an inspiration.

To make this vaping related, I learned to wrap coils with You Tube videos. I don't own one, but a coil wrapping tool could help. Several here use them and can recommend and advise.

Nice ... after a story like that you don't have to tag-along a vape line. Really nice of you son & DIL to adopt a child with her condition. You raised him good and he chose a good woman for his wife.

juskiddin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2015
Canada
You are to be congratulated just for making the first step to put down the stinkies. That took a lot of courage and I know I am not alone in saying how proud we all are of you. Not only that, but you keep coming back to ECF.
Aw shucks @Diver9543 , thanks for being proud of me. To be honest, it happened quite unexpectedly. Bought my first e-cig, alternated it with cigs, ran out of cigs and decided I'd try my darnedest not to buy another pack. 5 weeks later?...not smoking! Woohoo!

How could I not come back to ECF? You folks are awesomeness :D

Wolfenstark

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
Perth , Australia
We've all been there trying to learn the lingo and don't know an ohm from an elephant. Well cept for the few that did know bout electricity before ECF. I had the Canada Forum link copied ready to paste, but I see our Kari beat me to it! You're doing great, and you'll pick it up. Anything that's confusing, you can ask a million times if you need to and eventually someone will explain it in a way that it clicks. Believe me, I put everyone through their paces, not only didn't understand, but just couldn't understand a whole lot of it. Folks had to explain stuff to me a zillion times, and most of em still love me! hehehe A little over 3.5 years later and here I am vaping mechanical reos, building my own coils, and making my own juice. So don't worry if you don't get something, and most definitely don't feel dumb or anything. You landed in a great place for info, and you're doing fantastic!!

Mostly a derringer clone and the nuppin V1. Playing around a bit with a mephisto clone, how bout you?

Currently using a atty3 and a vector. Still have a hastur and stumpy to try out.

Ken_A

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2013
Florida
Thank you so much for taking the time to respond @kariM . Yes, I discovered the ECF Canada forum a few weeks ago but honestly I think I spied a tumbleweed rolling by and the sound of crickets was deafening :) Not as much going on there as I'd hoped. Makes sense I suppose, considering our population is a fraction of the States'. Good to see a fellow Canuck here! :D

Thanks much for the info, I'll have a look see for sure. I love it when someone is kind enough to include a link. The more I read the more I learn (hopefully). Great to know there are decent vendors north of the 49th. Def cheaper online than my local B&M. I can tell I'm going to want something different soon. I'm happy with my 2 ego ONES right now but would be nice to have an option or 2 (3?...4?...stop me!!) I'm finding the ego ONE tank a wee bit small...going through juice quicker now that I'm not smoking. It's all good though.

Thank you again! !!
Cheers!
What always tickles me is that Here is a SITE hosted by a Brit from England.... for all international people... and Americans have basically taken over.
We DO tend to be the most vocal in our protests. If there are no Vaping issues to argue here, we will often search farther afield and hit the EU with storms of e-mails and twits. Then again, many of us will do that in conjunction with what is happening here.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Actually, I'm lookin' forward to da Odyssey. Besides da coconut, bareback riding and dancing workshops, I'm hoping we might have a 'TICK'* seminar!

* teach iffy coil kinking

#1. Coils should never have kinks. Bends are acceptable. So Iffy can get bent, but not kinky.

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
MATT!!!

My beauty came today!

I've taken some pics as I've struggled:Dto get it outa the box. it's now residing on the twin bed in the spare room...

and it'll reside there till i got some strong bods to help me with getting it on the wall!

Hopefully no later than Sun. afternoon...

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
#1. Coils should never have kinks. Bends are acceptable. So Iffy can get bent, but not kinky.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Touché! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Can you skonk a carto? Would a carto it an ibtanked work on a Reo? can I draw on a carto w/o fireing and joose a carto? I need to find a use for 10 more carts i just got with a trade?
Make a necklace?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread