Status
Not open for further replies.

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
The vet called stating that Trip is still showing improvement and baring set back, he should get to go home tomorrow.
Finally, light at the end of the tunnel (just hope it ain't a train).
Thanks to all of you fine folks for your well wishes. It is greatly appreciated.
Sounds very positive!! Just know there will be a long recovery time, but with care and love, all will be well!

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
Back porchers know already, but KimB and I both won tonight in the Clouper TC mod contest!! In the last 25 winners! I actually stopped following the thread because it was too nonsensical, and I am busy. I am just floored!!

Not sure I am ready for TC yet, but any advice on toppers is greatly appreciated. I have been following the TC conversations here, but with half interest. I know I am not interested in nickel, it turns my skin green/brown, so I really don't think inhaling it would be smart. But other wire and methods, I can learn!!

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
The vet called stating that Trip is still showing improvement and baring set back, he should get to go home tomorrow.
Thanks to all of you fine folks for your well wishes. It is greatly appreciated.

Good news indeed!

Back porchers know already, but KimB and I both won tonight in the Clouper TC mod contest!! In the last 25 winners! I actually stopped following the thread because it was too nonsensical, and I am busy. I am just floored!!

Not sure I am ready for TC yet, but any advice on toppers is greatly appreciated. I have been following the TC conversations here, but with half interest. I know I am not interested in nickel, it turns my skin green/brown, so I really don't think inhaling it would be smart. But other wire and methods, I can learn!!

Well that deserves a big CONGRATS to you both on the front porch too. :banana::banana::banana::banana:

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Yay! Fantastic news!

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA

I think they have non-TC mode also. Just VV/VW for Kanthal users.

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
So those that are using TC, what Juice Delivery Devices are you using? I can wrap a decent coil, just can use suggestions for TC toppers. No nickel for me, but Titanium sounds interesting. Head spinning again... ;) :lol:

I use a KFL-Lite and it works fine for me. But I'm in the minority - seems most people like something w/ more airflow than the KFL.

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
Oh yeah, best news I've heard all day. Welcome home Trip!
7755670128_55822687b0.jpg

Big congratulations you two. Way to go! :thumb:

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Hard to believe some peeples are still using VW stuff after the big stink about them cheating on emission controls.

oh...

wait...

Heck, I'm searching the web now to find out where I file for a rebate, have enough modes to file my own class action suit!

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
I use a KFL-Lite and it works fine for me. But I'm in the minority - seems most people like something w/ more airflow than the KFL.
thanks Mike. I have a Kayfun Lite, I also have a Lemo I have covered most of the air flow holes. Perhaps I uncover them and work with that. Hummm. Thank you!

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA

Wonderful! Nope, relapse not allowed!!

2012-06-06_2112.png

Diver9543

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2015
Oklahoma City, OK, USA
Hi again ... nice, you made it to our back porch too.

I've a drawer full of Zippo's. Kind of miss carrying one, but I don't miss the lighter fluid burn on my thigh when I over filled 'em.
I had forgotten about the thigh burn. It took a while for that to go away.

I can tell that the TC is going to be too much for you to grasp quickly, so just pack it up and send it to me. LOL
Congratulations on winning. I think you will be very happy with TC.

bigbells

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2013
60 mi east of Raleigh NC
soledoubtshow.com
How was the cotton when you pulled it out?
It was in very good shape. I could have rinsed and reused it. Just gunked some, but not burnt.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you and Trip! Very hopeful news!

I think they have non-TC mode also. Just VV/VW for Kanthal users.

So those that are using TC, what Juice Delivery Devices are you using? I can wrap a decent coil, just can use suggestions for TC toppers. No nickel for me, but Titanium sounds interesting. Head spinning again... ;) :lol:
Congrats! If what you won is the Cloupor GT, it works with TC and it also works in VW mode for Kanthal. The magnetically attached battery compartment cover slides slightly, which might annoy some people but for some reason it doesn't bother me at all. It stays attached, just has about a millimeter of play in it. The Cloupor GT uses a pair of 18650 batteries but is lighter and more comfortable than my Sigelei 100 W mod.

My topper of choice is the Kanger Subtank, using 26 gauge titanium wire in the RTA that comes with it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread