Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
Got home from some play time during the extended holiday and this was waiting for me. Running a .95 26ga in the OBS Ace and it's a quality vape!

Pipe Smith Trapper LTD Calabash

Calabash.png

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
damn thats beautiful

Appreciated pbanj, Ken does a great job when building your Pipe. I talked to him for 30 minutes or so and painted a picture of what I was looking for and it came out better than I imagined. You should check out his gallery

PipeSmith E-Pipes - Gallery

On this page I found the Calabash that inspired mine. I wanted a darker cap and got exactly what I was looking for from him.

Custom Calabash E-Pipes

Rathamar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Mound - Minnesota, USA
Got this little hana one mod dna 40 today, it is plastic, but only $20 shipped, so thought why not for a DNA mod, and even came with a vape band and case, and this thing is small, pictured next to the sig 213.

CmxptMo.jpg

Okay had to pick one of these up too. $20 way to good of a deal for a DNA40. I am really glad the wife just bought a new camera as I have about 4 or 5 devices coming in the mail this week and next week I am going to start on the DIY Juice.

Prepping just in case.

cocy c

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2015
I am prepping to be ready just in case so get a move on you do not want to be left out in the cold do you?.:oops:
IMG_0517.JPG
IMG_0514.JPG

Okay had to pick one of these up too. $20 way to good of a deal for a DNA40. I am really glad the wife just bought a new camera as I have about 4 or 5 devices coming in the mail this week and next week I am going to start on the DIY Juice.

Prepping just in case.

Rathamar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Mound - Minnesota, USA
I am prepping to be ready just in case so get a move on you do not want to be left out in the cold do you?.:oops: View attachment 560569 View attachment 560571
So I have stocked up on devices and RTAs/RDAs and I should be set for a long while.

I never got into DIY Juice so I am starting fresh. I have done a ton of research here and other places and have a ton of info. I have a good list of vendors and such. The only thing I have yet to find is what should a newbie order for a starter kit for mixing. If you have any suggestions PM so we can keep this thread on topic. [emoji1]

Sent from my Note 5 using Taptalk

pbanj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2015
virginia, usa
www.gotbrew.org
Got this little hana one mod dna 40 today, it is plastic, but only $20 shipped, so thought why not for a DNA mod, and even came with a vape band and case, and this thing is small, pictured next to the sig 213.

CmxptMo.jpg
Where did you find it for 20?

Users who are viewing this thread