Post pictures of your working wick and coil setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Forde

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
NJ
Thanks bro. Had to whip a quick coil while the minions were napping.

Decided this thread needed some coils. Reading your post with the other guy going back and forth kind of sucked.
I'm still gonna keep my thread going, feel free to post there. Gotta get more pics in there. that guy was just annoying and it's sad that people need to lie to make themselves look cool on an Internet forum.

G-weezy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2014
Minneapolis
I'm still gonna keep my thread going, feel free to post there. Gotta get more pics in there. that guy was just annoying and it's sad that people need to lie to make themselves look cool on an Internet forum.

For sure keep your thread. Will post there also.

Sucks my mailman lost my package. He been on a losing streak lately. Delivering other people's mail in my box and vice versa.

Boden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Lexington KY
My current favorite
image.jpg

image.jpg

Triple parallel 32 gauge 12/11 wrap, 2.5mm ID.

Pretty stuff that doesnt work as well

"Troll-dragon" fused 28 with 0.6 x 0.1 sandwiched
image.jpg

image.jpg

"Zag" coil. Reverse twisted flat fused with 36 gauge.
image.jpg

image.jpg

30/36 fused Clapton
image.jpg

Staggered stapled twisted flat
image.jpg

30/38 Clapton on a Aqua v2
image.jpg

More later :D

G-weezy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2014
Minneapolis
How are you liking the Aromamizer?

I like it if I'm going to be chucking clouds. Haven't tried my normal 12mg yet. But it's great atty. Easy to build and fill.

I like how you can get to the coils without draining all the juice out like the Kayfun 4. Fresh wick in all the time.

Reactions: SLIPPY_EEL

RedheadedBStarD

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2015
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Further to this. The throat hit lessened after about half a tank. I guess the coils and wick needed to break in a bit. I'd put this build in my top 2 I've ever made now on any device. Absolutely no ramp up, great flavor and with nothing above the inlet as much air as you want.

Dual stovetops in the subtank mini. 0.9 ohms. Great flavor, insane throat hit
Kanger subtank mini dual stovetop build

Imgur is being dumb and won't let me post pics directly.

Boden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Lexington KY
Further to this. The throat hit lessened after about half a tank. I guess the coils and wick needed to break in a bit. I'd put this build in my top 2 I've ever made now on any device. Absolutely no ramp up, great flavor and with nothing above the inlet as much air as you want.
If i may make a suggestion. If you move them in so they are even with the edges if the air port you'll get better cooling and flavor.

MattB101

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2012
Deerfield Beach, FL
  1. Yeah seriously, I've gone so far to get them the manufacturers skypes, phone numbers, locations, etc. It seems like they just want to collect all the info on the cloners and not give us our due rewards. I've given them info on atleast 3 different factories and have yet to hear back. Kind of annoying, but hell, if they do get back to me with what they're promising, I'll be a very happy camper.
Edit: and yeah Slip, Hyon manufactures the Pi2 and distributes it. I believe it was designed by the company Haus of Zombi, which is most likely a branch of Hyon.
If they don't respond at least enough to say thanks and keep their sources informed they will never close down the cloners. You have to at least show that you paid the reward to someone before everybody starts saying the hell with them.

Tom Forde

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
NJ
If they don't respond at least enough to say thanks and keep their sources informed they will never close down the cloners. You have to at least show that you paid the reward to someone before everybody starts saying the hell with them.
No response what so ever. So I gave up. **** them. Overpriced garbage, the lies about a $500 reward in products and no response to multiple sources, they deserve to be cloned. I won't buy any of their mods/atties. Not worth my time or money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread