Not open for further replies.

Atchafalaya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2013
Central Texas
Mornin hun.........good to see ya!!!

Oh and Rixy, keep forgettin to tell ya...... I have tried all 3 of the juices you sent, and they are all 3 very good, but definite fav is the first one I tried which was the Unicorn milk you made, it's soooooooooo yummy. I'll have to get those flavorings in July if I have enough left after getting nic.

I tried my scale out.........thanks to whoever recommended it. I really like it!
That's great Deb!!! About the scale. :)

Atchafalaya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2013
Central Texas
Today's funny. This goes out to my ex-boss. hehehehehehe
upload_2016-5-5_9-17-42.png

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina
Today's funny. This goes out to my ex-boss. hehehehehehe
View attachment 551194
Oh, you should meet the people at my job, you will see yours as Angels after one meeting!! Pretty sure they want me gone because it has been a rough year and had to miss a couple weeks out. Their Logic is Insane!!

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
SW Florida
Guys & Gals
I hate to be the bearer of Bad news. I have been checking out the above link regarding the Deeming Regs the FDA wants to put in and it doesn't look good. Looks like they are going to adopt the original rules which will effect any vape product after Feb 2007. I'm just starting to get all the info. I don't know if it's panic time yet but this would basically put vaping in the hands of Big Tobacco!!. I'm going to do more research as we all should do. But this really really SUCKS!!!! :mad::mad::-x:-x

Vaslovik

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2013
Guys & Gals
I hate to be the bearer of Bad news. I have been checking out the above link regarding the Deeming Regs the FDA wants to put in and it doesn't look good. Looks like they are going to adopt the original rules which will effect any vape product after Feb 2007. I'm just starting to get all the info. I don't know if it's panic time yet but this would basically put vaping in the hands of Big Tobacco!!. I'm going to do more research as we all should do. But this really really SUCKS!!!! :mad::mad::-x:-x

Already asked this elsewhere, but will this mean that we can't order nic from suppliers or flavorings anymore? Will it put nic suppliers out of business? Flavoring suppliers? If so this is going to kill a huge industry for the sake of ignorant hatred and money in the pockets of pure reptiles.

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
SW Florida
Already asked this elsewhere, but will this mean that we can't order nic from suppliers or flavorings anymore? Will it put nic suppliers out of business? Flavoring suppliers? If so this is going to kill a huge industry for the sake of ignorant hatred and money in the pockets of pure reptiles.

I'm sure that more will come out as they read the ruling which is of course 499 pages in legalize! According to what I've seen so far this affects almost everything and some are saying that it basically bans all products. Like I said we'll have to wait until the heavy weights come forward with more info.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I was sure hoping this deeming would be tabled longer. I found 300mg nic at RTSvapes that the cost for a liter would make it 48.00 a liter once broken down into 100 mg liters. (plus the cost of pg). I so want to get two of them, that would give me another 6 liters. Also found cheap bottles and cheapish shipping at bottle factory outlet to be able to break it down into 1 liter increments of 100mg. Now all I need is about 400.00 to do all this! :facepalm:

pokemom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Lauderhill, Florida, United States
Guys & Gals
This in from CASAA:

3bb2e124b819fd48a0bda73dc7128584.jpg

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
SW Florida
This in from CASAA:

3bb2e124b819fd48a0bda73dc7128584.jpg

This is correct pokemom. I'm not trying to cause a panic here. What I really would like is that those that sit on their duffs get up and join the fight with the rest of us. Nobody thought that this was going to happen as quick as it did. According to the deeming this will take effect in August of this year and company's have 90 days to file the necessary papers, should they decide that spending over a million dollars+ per product is worth it. I'm just so damn frustrated that this Gov't of ours will do what ever the hell they want. Sorry I'm getting into a rant here.
I'm off to keep reading.

pokemom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Lauderhill, Florida, United States
This is correct pokemom. I'm not trying to cause a panic here. What I really would like is that those that sit on their duffs get up and join the fight with the rest of us. Nobody thought that this was going to happen as quick as it did. According to the deeming this will take effect in August of this year and company's have 90 days to file the necessary papers, should they decide that spending over a million dollars+ per product is worth it. I'm just so damn frustrated that this Gov't of ours will do what ever the hell they want. Sorry I'm getting into a rant here.
I'm off to keep reading.
I agree. Right now EVERYONE, including family and friends of vapers should call their legislators and ask them to support HR 2058. The FDA can't move the deeming date but the legislature can. It's just buying some time, but with the good press and health info coming out of Europe right now it should give us a shot.

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina
I'm off to keep reading.
I completely agree with you bro!! The Government is so far gone it can't be fixed at this point. The Government has been doing this bs for Decades at-least! We are just the New Target that needs regulations. This is why there is no more Faith to the Government anymore..

Atchafalaya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2013
Central Texas
Guys & Gals
I just heard! OMG :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread