Status
Not open for further replies.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Ok, I'm here, but now gotta go back and read 2.5 pages on the other one, and either write stuff down or copy and paste lol Classy we oughta be able to quote stuff for at least 24 hrs after a thread closes and a new one opens! hehehe You know what this does to me! :lol: Be back in a bit

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
409024_700px.jpg

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina
Hey gang. Mind if I shack up for a while? My home group has been decimated.
Just show up and dont leave like I did!! Eventually, they will give in!! lol

Welcome to the Whomper Room!! :D

Edit* Where was your Home Group??

MMW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2015
NH
Just show up and dont leave like I did!! Eventually, they will give in!! lol

Welcome to the Whomper Room!! :D

Edit* Where was your Home Group??
The MT-rta thread. Everyone left. Now I just bounce around the RTA threads.
Background:
Three favorite tanks:
Boreas
Bellus
Bachelor single coil.
Two wompers and a semi chucker.

I've now chained myself to the radiator and am not leaving. Thanks for the awkward acceptance Mikey!

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina
The MT-RTA thread. Everyone left. Now I just bounce around the RTA threads.
Background:
Three favorite tanks:
Boreas
Bellus
Bachelor single coil.
Two wompers and a semi chucker.

I've now chained myself to the radiator and am not leaving. Thanks for the awkward acceptance Mikey!
You think that was Awkward? o_O

Stick around for a while.. Awkward is the least of it here.. ;)

Nice set of RTA's! I keep hearing of the Bachelor RTA, need to check it out!! :thumb:

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
I stumbled upon this and closed the other one for you :)
Thanks much! I wasn't quite sure of the protocol.
All are welcome in womperland :)

I'm such a lazy vaper. I haven't changed my setup in at least a month. I did start building on a 2mm mandrel instead of a 1.5mm. Single coil, somewhere around 0.7, in a derringer on a REO. Living the vape life.

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina
Thanks much! I wasn't quite sure of the protocol.

All are welcome in womperland :)

I'm such a lazy vaper. I haven't changed my setup in at least a month. I did start building on a 2mm mandrel instead of a 1.5mm. Single coil, somewhere around 0.7, in a derringer on a REO. Living the vape life.
A Lazy Vaper is a Happy Vaper though right? Means we got it down!! :thumb:

jaytex1969

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2015
Austin, TX
I'm such a lazy vaper. I haven't changed my setup in at least a month.

A MONTH??

I'm still rockin' my initial "set up" gear from 2014!

Lazy, yes. But mainly cheap and satisfied.

I am still whompin' when it comes to NETs. Up to 20.5 watts on occasion!

MTFBWY

Jay :headbang:

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
A MONTH??

I'm still rockin' my initial "set up" gear from 2014!

I am still whompin' when it comes to NETs. Up to 20.5 watts on occasion!

MTFBWY

Jay :headbang:
I just meant my coil.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Mikeyconti said:
Nope, they arnt! But was referring to the One Woman lol :w00t:
well what the heck are we???

Lj and some other letters said:
What do you have now? Ga? ID? Ohms? SIngle or Dual? Atty? Sorry for all the questions just want to wrap my head around it! :confused::D
yur posed to wrap the wire around it silly boy!!!
Kad and some numbers said:
I'm not quite confident enough in my ability to wrap duplicate coils to try dual coils (have had a couple of not so good attempts at that)
Do you have a coil jig, specifically the coil master version 3?? You'll make fantastic coils and identical duals with very little practice. Thread a wire through a hole, and turn a knob. Well worth the investment.

I used you so I could remind Emma how lucky she is to have found love :wub:
Nice try, but I'm bettin you're still in Mikey's doghouse! hehehe

I stumbled upon this and closed the other one for you :)
ya got a 6th sense about these things!!
play crystal ball.gif

Irie!
I and I come yah fi mi Bredren.
2590e926c33609fa8fef4a387cc22d4d.jpg
ever ting gone be Irie mon

Yet another thread....
Jup and a hearty welcome to you and everyone else new who popped in!!

ALERT!! I just sustained a Vaping Related Injury!!!

I filled up a Cubis Tank, was under the light checking for any over-fill and dropped it. Upon catching it, I hit myself in the Nuts with it!!!!
DAMN VAPING IS UNSAFE!!!!!! :w00t::lol:
Geeze........it's just a lil tank!! hehehe Then again, not many fellers can say they got hit in the nurgits by a tank! :lol:

Welcome welcome! Glad ya decided to set down some roots here!

uhmmmm You did have one or 10 of those sent to my house, right???? The real thing

Ok, now from the closed thread..... I made a list

Pokemom........I finally figgered out what ya meant with the link you'd put up. I knew the warriors had done well last year, that's why I didn't know what you meant about the bulls. Yeah, one day the 72 record will be broken......but the story I made up is........ the Miami Dolphins will do it again before anyone else does, and I'll be dead before another team ever does it twice!!! hehehe I knew the Warriors had done well, cuz my son told me about every match up they had with the Spurs.

Atcha.......hehehe but time you really saw the post I'd made about the scale. :) That tickled me. I saw you had liked the post when I made it, but you didn't say nuttin, so I wondered if you'd really read it, cuz I knew you'd be tickled about it lol

Lj.......thanks for the heads up on the wire. Of course, sat night I made an amazon order spending up the rest of the money I had and didn't know about it. But I've got more than a roll, so it'll be awhile til I need some. And if I stick with 30g it's only 2.75 from lightning vapes anyhow for 100 ft. and free shipping. Have a lot of 28g a friend sent if I decide to go to that. I will definitely help spread the word around on a few threads I visit.

@Lessifer was good to see ya if only for a minute. When this one eventually gets to 15,000 posts, would you prefer we page you to come start a new one......or just start a new one??

in a derringer on a REO.
That's heaven on earth right there! I've tried around .7 with duals and didn't care for it......need to try it with a single. I do duals around 1.3 net cuz I don't like a real warm vape......but don't like 1.3 with a single. Dang.......now yur gonna make me go make coils. :lol:

Can I join the party? :)
Welcome aboard!!! did you bring the silly string???

and howdy doody to you too!! Jup, cheap and satisfied is the way to go!! The only thing I haven't liked about my build is that to get it, I have to use 30g wire......and dang.......I can't see the stuff cuz it's too thin and I'm blind!! Hard to clip wires on duals when you can't tell which part needs to be clipped, and which part is goin through the hole lol

Howdy Puff!!!

Ok........geeze this is gonna take up 3 pages for this one post..........I am pretty sure it was still daylight when I started this post......if not it was many many hours ago. Got hung up talkin on the phone to one friend for a few hours, then another friend in the hangout for a few hours......and in between I had to chase the dog around lol I think I'm done now! It's 2:40 am, I got up around 11:30 am, and at some point I need to eat breakfast! hehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread