upload_2016-7-29_19-4-45.png

think police

Last edited:

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
Really is a thing of beauty. Love the etching or whatever on those. Now spill the deets, what kinda juice, what kinda coils.....how many watts, etc. I see the tank is bout empty
Sorry Debs, this one slipped by...

The Limitless RDTA Plus comes with 2 fused Claptons and I had put one in to test it out and took the picture. It does not take long for the L+ to go through 6mls of juice.

Right now there is a simple dual 8 wrap 24g on 3mm, Rayon wicked and filled with a "Munch Crunch" MaxVG juice from a member on our local FB vape group.

I have been playing with the FSK settings on the mod and I can say that the HOHM Wrecker G2 will do TC with Kanthal. I put the Dot Mod Petri on it, juiced it up and vaped it dry with not a dry hit. Popped the cap and the Rayon was bone white, quite the wow moment as I sat there thoroughly impressed.

I run the Kanthal TC at 100W/500F with a FSK Temp curve of 60%

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
OK, I buckled under and ordered a black Limitless Plus. Which means I now have 2 DL cloud machines with the Crius. This is all your fault. Before I hung out with this crowd, I was quite happy tootling along with no one even knowing I was vaping. Now I'm a delinquent fogging up whole rooms.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
No, but PWI is. :D
posting while intoxicated???

So now Linda is Sassy'll Flay Ya? :)
Deb and Lannie gots frying pans and now Sassy gots a cat-o'-nine-tails...
(Think that'd make a great name for a new mod)
jup! so don't cross us!! :sneaky:

Sorry Debs, this one slipped by...

The Limitless RDTA Plus comes with 2 fused Claptons and I had put one in to test it out and took the picture. It does not take long for the L+ to go through 6mls of juice.

Right now there is a simple dual 8 wrap 24g on 3mm, Rayon wicked and filled with a "Munch Crunch" MaxVG juice from a member on our local FB vape group.

I have been playing with the FSK settings on the mod and I can say that the HOHM Wrecker G2 will do TC with Kanthal. I put the Dot Mod Petri on it, juiced it up and vaped it dry with not a dry hit. Popped the cap and the Rayon was bone white, quite the wow moment as I sat there thoroughly impressed.

I run the Kanthal TC at 100W/500F with a FSK Temp curve of 60%
Thanks hun........really glad you're liking it!! wow, 100 watts..... I'm around 30 on a fresh battery! hehehe

OK, I buckled under and ordered a black Limitless Plus. Which means I now have 2 DL cloud machines with the Crius. This is all your fault. Before I hung out with this crowd, I was quite happy tootling along with no one even knowing I was vaping. Now I'm a delinquent fogging up whole rooms.
Yur welcome! ;)

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
Thanks hun........really glad you're liking it!! wow, 100 watts..... I'm around 30 on a fresh battery! hehehe
Don't let the 100W scare you off, you can't compare how the FSK chip deals with power vs a regular V/W mod.

Check out this video from Ben at HOHM Tech.

Boden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Lexington KY

Just think of the limitless like a dragster. Fun to play with but not a daily driver.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Just think of the limitless like a dragster. Fun to play with but not a daily driver.

Oh great! Something else to get totaled.

I do know I'm gonna mix up some 3 mg for this one. After my last DL nic overdose, I'm afraid to even try 6 mg in this tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread