Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
And Atcha could play Animala! ROFL! She'd be perfect, don't you think?
Instead of being made out of squirrels, maybe we could re-do it so she was made out of three little piglets...

The second movie supposedly takes place in the jungles of Africa and those who died in the first movie (Ranger Brad and the Farmer) are back, but as twins of the originals. We gotta get that one too. Anyone seen it yet? But the important point is that Dr. Paul is still sciencing... wonder if he will make any coils in the jungle...

Last edited:

Boden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Lexington KY
Yeah, Dr. Paul and his lovely wife Betty, but we were talking about "A Christmas Story." Although Boden and Cromwell would fit PERFECTLY into the roles you mentioned in "The Lost Skeleton of Cadavera." OMG, I would LOVE to see THAT version! :lol:

OH! And Atcha could play Animala! ROFL! She'd be perfect, don't you think?

Instead of being made out of squirrels, maybe we could re-do it so she was made out of three little piglets...

The second movie supposedly takes place in the jungles of Africa and those who died in the first movie (Ranger Rick and the Farmer) are back, but as twins of the originals. We gotta get that one too. Anyone seen it yet? But the important point is that Dr. Paul is still sciencing... wonder if he will make any coils in the jungle...

You two are sitting in the same room :rolleyes:

I got 2 hours of sleep. I'm having trouble concentrating and all I'm doing is playing Minecraft set to easy.

I need to rebuild my Hurricane but that would mean getting up from my recliner. KFv5 just out of reach.

Maybe later.

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
You two are sitting in the same room :rolleyes:
Well, we might be only 10-15 feet apart, but technically, we are in different rooms. When each of us is at our respective computers, I can hear her vaping her sub-tanks (whoosh), but I cannot see her.

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina
Well, we might be only 10-15 feet apart, but technically, we are in different rooms. When each of us is at our respective computers, I can hear her vaping her sub-tanks (whoosh), but I cannot see her.
Too much Cloudz bro??? :vapor:

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
I was saved by vape Mail. Sorta.

I got up to get my package from Germany (my delivery times are very consistent) only to realize today isn't Monday. So while I was up I rebuilt The Hurricane.

First world crisis averted :D

At least you didn't get dressed and half way into work before realizing it's the weekend. :lol:

Boden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Lexington KY
At least you didn't get dressed and half way into work before realizing it's the weekend. :lol:
Honestly, I don't know what day it is on most days.

Good thing my shop "work" is ~50 feet away from my recliner. My precision tools (lathe, mill, flow bench, solder bench, etc.) are in the rooms next to my bedroom.

That way when somebody wants me to make something I don't have to charge them for travel time. :)

coolerat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2015
Verona,NY
Got my Boden sticks cut and fuel for torch.

Using kanthal and wondered if torching was needed as video shows SS.

Oh my yes its very much needed.

Wrap and torch another. Install in K5, 28ga paralell at .74. Shooting for . but close enough even though it bugs me.

So far so good. I'm liking it.

Broke my heart to take out the 28ga triple.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
I'll have to try me a Radiator coil the next time I rebuild the Merlin.

I had just put a dual 8 wrap 22g build in the Velocity Mini and want to try out a single Radiator first. One thing I am really impressed with though, is the HOHM Wrecker G2's ability to TC Kanthal. It's one of those things that makes you smile when it kicks in and drops the power below 10W. The first few times I had to take the top cap off the VMini and check the wicks, they were bone dry. :D

Any idea how they are doing it with Kanthal @Boden?

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
I thought $200 for a Radius was a bit over the top...

Norbert must have lost his mind... :lol: :blink: :lol:
Origen_Pure.jpg

Quality 3D printing...

Origen Pure OP50 USB

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
I thought $200 for a Radius was a bit over the top...

Norbert must have lost his mind... :lol: :blink: :lol:
Origen_Pure.jpg

Quality 3D printing...

Origen Pure OP50 USB

Really? Too bad they're out of stock. I wonder if they at least supply an 18650 wit it, or is that ordered separately? :lol::lol:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Really? Too bad they're out of stock. I wonder if they at least supply an 18650 wit it, or is that ordered separately? [emoji38][emoji38]
It DOES come with a "For show only" USB port. Those are pretty rare.

And don't forget the painstaking workmanship at a keyboard. You wompers are tough to please.

Rixy - you in? [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

pokemom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Lauderhill, Florida, United States
It DOES come with a "For show only" USB port. Those are pretty rare.

And don't forget the painstaking workmanship at a keyboard. You wompers are tough to please.

Rixy - you in? [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Lovely to see you, but wondering what you are doing on this side of the cloud?!?![emoji8][emoji57][emoji6]

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Who wouldn't be excited about hazelnut coffee juice thats made out of peanut butter??
huh?? Hope yur stuff comes today

All I got coming Monday is an SXK Nebula Zero Mini 80W from FT.. Had ordered the 60W with some other stuff but it was replaced by the 80W models so it took weeks and got sent out last... I barely remember why I ordered it.. Still lookin forward to it tho! :)
kewlios

But I use alot of kanthal. Mostly 28 and 24.
any use at all for 30g??

Rixy - you in?
emoji6.png
don't give him any ideas!!!

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Lovely to see you, but wondering what you are doing on this side of the cloud?!?![emoji8][emoji57][emoji6]

Oh, I've been peeking in for a very long time now. I think I've snuck a post or two in, maybe.

Let's just say that we have a mutual friend, and one who enjoys showing his stuff (so to speak). He sends lots of links (to this thread).

;)

:vapor:

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
SW Florida
Oh, I've been peeking in for a very long time now. I think I've snuck a post or two in, maybe.

Let's just say that we have a mutual friend, and one who enjoys showing his stuff (so to speak). He sends lots of links (to this thread).

;)

:vapor:

What's up DP? How u duin??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread