Not open for further replies.

VictorViper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2013
Vancouver
www.thisoldneon.com
I asked to join. I'll let you know.

For that kinda coin I'd get a Rebel honestly. Single battery mods suck.

Hey, I got added to the FB group, did you have any luck? Seems like they added a bunch of folks at once.

Atchafalaya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2013
Central Texas

coolerat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2015
Verona,NY
Great job Linda!!! I remember my plan was two years and stop, vaping and spending money. So anyhoo......

Yes I got in the club Victor but you in so good luck.

The Dead Rabbit came today. Top coils and top air are great for squonking and expectations were very high. And have been met. This is the best yet. I'll prolly try a Pulse 24 but I doubt the DR can be beat.

VictorViper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2013
Vancouver
www.thisoldneon.com
Great job Linda!!! I remember my plan was two years and stop, vaping and spending money. So anyhoo......

The Dead Rabbit came today. Top coils and top air are great for squonking and expectations were very high. And have been met. This is the best yet. I'll prolly try a Pulse 24 but I doubt the DR can be beat.

Have you tried the Pulse 22 yet? I find it incredibly power hungry. My personal criticism/opinion is that it's too big for what it's trying to do and would benefit immensely with a good flattening. I haven't seen the 24mm version yet, but I'm immediately thinking it would be the lesser of the two...

[EDIT] That's two posts now where I forgot to acknowledge a big milestone. Congrats Atchafalaya!!!

Atchafalaya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2013
Central Texas

That was my plan too! Out da window now.
Congrats on the Dead Rabbit Sean!

Atchafalaya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2013
Central Texas
Have you tried the Pulse 22 yet? I find it incredibly power hungry. My personal criticism/opinion is that it's too big for what it's trying to do and would benefit immensely with a good flattening. I haven't seen the 24mm version yet, but I'm immediately thinking it would be the lesser of the two...

[EDIT] That's two posts now where I forgot to acknowledge a big milestone. Congrats Atchafalaya!!!
Thanks sooooooooooo much Double V!
Big congrats Atcha! :banana::banana::banana::wub::banana::banana::banana:
Thanks Sir Kadly!

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
True conversation between Meg and myself :
Meg- is your acer an aspire
L.- no acer is obs
M. What
L. Acer is not an aspire product, it's obs.
M. Just give the #'s
L. What #'s
M. The ones on the acer
L. I don't have an acer
M. Yes you do, give me the #'s on the laptop dad gave you
This why I order and manage Meg's vape and she manages my tech.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
True conversation between Meg and myself :
Meg- is your acer an aspire
L.- no acer is obs
M. What
L. Acer is not an aspire product, it's obs.
M. Just give the #'s
L. What #'s
M. The ones on the acer
L. I don't have an acer
M. Yes you do, give me the #'s on the laptop dad gave you
This why I order and manage Meg's vape and she manages my tech.

:lol::lol:

coolerat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2015
Verona,NY
A weeks journey with the Rebel, a story by Sean.......................................

Its light. Very happy ith this. Everyone that holds it is amazed.

The 51 is a little moody. Oddly it won't fire my authentic Goon but loves all the clones. It works with the Dead Rabbit fine.

The bottle is bugging me. Its much two small. and its messy to refill. Its a pain to remove due to the extra long hose. And again its much to small for a mod of the power.

However..................

A Drone bottle which is a gooder to full bottle and better still can be easily removed with the shorter hose could be made to fit by carefully cutting away a small part of the mod. Now the question on the table is who has the nut to start cutting a 300 dollar mod?? Yeah well I do thats who cause I have freakin had it with that bottle.

VictorViper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2013
Vancouver
www.thisoldneon.com
...Now the question on the table is who has the nut to start cutting a 300 dollar mod?? Yeah well I do thats who cause I have freakin had it with that bottle.

That bad boy is nylon, shouldn't be too bad a "fix", I wouldn't think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread