Tuesday May 10th community events

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oliver

ECF Founder, formerly SmokeyJoe
Admin
Verified Member
Hey all,

I'm going to start a series of global stickied deeming threads. I'll close the preceding stickied thread and link to the next one so we can keep the conversation current.

Up for Tuesday May 10th ....

9am EST: Jeff Stier is attending the TMA annual conference and will be livetweeting Mitch Zeller's presentation. We'll be covering Jeff's tweets on vaping.com deeming liveblog with additional commentary from the vaping.com team.

Jeff is a Senior Fellow at the National Center for Public Policy Research in Washington, D.C., and heads its Risk Analysis Division. He most recently wrote: FDA went way too far on e-cigarettes:: But Congress can fix it. for the Washington Post

2pm EST: Kevin at VPLive is hosting Dr. Michael Siegel for a phone-in. You can listen here. Kevin is a consummate presenter, and has covered many of the most important issues in vape over the years. Dr. Siegel is Professor in the Department of Community Health Sciences Boston University School of Public Health, and blogs here.

Also, if you want to keep up to speed on regulations, news and events, please sign up to my newsletter here: www.vaping.com/deeming-news

Last edited by a moderator:

junquedujour

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2011
southwest misery
fyi - the pink box with the link at the top of the pages i have saved, links to an error for me. might just be me, but doubtful.

the verbiage is: Deeming Events Tuesday May 10th: Jeff Stier will be live-tweeting Mitch Zeller's presentation to TMA, and Kev @ VP live has Dr. Mike Siegel for a call-in. See here for details.

E-Cigarette Forum - Error
The requested page could not be found.

Reactions: Kenna

Oliver

ECF Founder, formerly SmokeyJoe
Admin
Verified Member
fyi - the pink box with the link at the top of the pages i have saved, links to an error for me. might just be me, but doubtful.

the verbiage is: Deeming Events Tuesday May 10th: Jeff Stier will be live-tweeting Mitch Zeller's presentation to TMA, and Kev @ VP live has Dr. Mike Siegel for a call-in. See here for details.

E-Cigarette Forum - Error
The requested page could not be found.

Argh, thanks - fixed - I've only been doing this 9 years....

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
Tried to sign up for the newsletter, says I blew up the internet. :cry:

ETA:

Oops!

You blew up the Internet.

The page you are looking for is no longer here, or never existed in the first place (bummer). You can try searching for what you are looking for using the form below. If that still doesn't provide the results you are looking for, you can always start over from the home page.

LOL

Katmar

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2009
Pittsburgh, Pa
Tried to sign up for the newsletter, says I blew up the internet. :cry:

ETA:

Oops!

You blew up the Internet.

The page you are looking for is no longer here, or never existed in the first place (bummer). You can try searching for what you are looking for using the form below. If that still doesn't provide the results you are looking for, you can always start over from the home page.

LOL

Same here....:w00t:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread