Status
Not open for further replies.

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
There's a problem with my newsletter sign up - I'm trying to get it sorted. If you're worried about not getting around to doing it just send me a PM with your email address :)
I was able to sign, even after blowing up the internet, by adding a space after my email addy. Or at least I think I did. Should we be getting a confirmation email that we are signed up?
Oops! I blowed up the internet. I will try to subscribe later.
Oh good, at least I won't be the only one responsible for doing that. :D

skoony

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 31, 2013
saint paul,mn,usa
I was able to sign, even after blowing up the internet, by adding a space after my email addy. Or at least I think I did. Should we be getting a confirmation email that we are signed up?

Oh good, at least I won't be the only one responsible for doing that. :D
You did add a space after your address. That is what I had to do just now.
Mike

Reactions: Kenna

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Ohio
I am wondering what, if any, laws can be used to go after a person like Mitch Zeller.
I'm talking criminal law. :grr: Mitch Zeller not only should know the truth about vaping, but it's his job to know.
Politicians may be able to get away with ignoring or covering up the truth, and later claim they didn't know anything about it,
But as the FDA's director of the Center for tobacco Products, Mitch Zeller shouldn't have that luxury.
If a product literally can save lives, and he helps bans it, or cripples the industry, well isn't he knowingly putting people's lives at stake?
And wouldn't that fall under things like criminal endangerment/negligence, or reckless endangerment?
And if there's a money trail from Big Pharma to Mitch Zeller's bank account, well then they could add bribery to the charges.
And once he files his report (Lies) to Congress, well then at a minimum, he should be charged with lying to Congress, which falls under Contempt of Congress.
There has to be some kinda law that protects the people from this happening. :(

RICO

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
So..........I leave for a bit.........Doctors appointment on my Disability. In such a Huff over all this, my Blood pressure is up............Forget it Doc, it will pass.:facepalm:

As i am Leaving the Medical complex.........Across the parking area, I see a Cloud. You know, only the Mind a Decent Mod/Tank or RDA can make:D

Instantly I Turn Freak Show........ and Holler LOUDLY - HEY, YOU VAPE?
response - Huh?
DO YOU VAPE?
An Arm goes High into the air Hand Holding a Target TC Mod with decent Tank atop.:thumb:
So, I Holler once again - You need to Get on line and get Educated
What?
The FDA has just Released Regulations that will eliminate ALL OF THIS. Get on line, Get educated on the FDA's intent and Fight for your Right.

As we cross paths, he says.............Thanks man, I had no idea. :eek:

I might just be crazy, but I'm loud crazy :confused:

I Vape
I Vote
:cool:

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
subscribe-to-tallahassee-real-estate1.jpg

Reactions: Kenna

Coldrake

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
The beautiful Puget Sound
Thanks Smokey Joe for putting these up, I've signed up for the newsletter.

I watched the WhiteCloud Webinar with Dr. Michael Siegel this morning and it was excellent! Dr. Siegel explained the FDA Deeming very clearly and precisely so that it's easy for anyone to understand exactly what it means. When it is put up online, EVERYONE, vaper or not, should watch it. I think even non-vapers would be absolutely astounded at what the FDA is doing.

Last edited:

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
So..........I leave for a bit.........Doctors appointment on my Disability. In such a Huff over all this, my Blood pressure is up............Forget it Doc, it will pass.:facepalm:

As i am Leaving the Medical complex.........Across the parking area, I see a Cloud. You know, only the Mind a Decent Mod/Tank or RDA can make:D

Instantly I Turn Freak Show........ and Holler LOUDLY - HEY, YOU VAPE?
response - Huh?
DO YOU VAPE?
An Arm goes High into the air Hand Holding a Target TC Mod with decent Tank atop.:thumb:
So, I Holler once again - You need to Get on line and get Educated
What?
The FDA has just Released Regulations that will eliminate ALL OF THIS. Get on line, Get educated on the FDA's intent and Fight for your Right.

As we cross paths, he says.............Thanks man, I had no idea. :eek:

I might just be crazy, but I'm loud crazy :confused:

I Vape
I Vote
Thank you @crxess ! :wub:

We need millions of "Grumpy ole men" just like you spreading the word. :)

It's amazing how many people are completely unaware of the scope of these regulations.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Thank you @crxess ! :wub:

We need millions of "Grumpy ole men" just like you spreading the word. :)

It's amazing how many people are completely unaware of the scope of these regulations.

I need to Chill out a bit.:oops: This has really gotten me worked up.:grr:

Wanted to Stop by the (2) Local B&M's.....but might better wait a few days. I really want to see if they even have a clue and what, if anything they are doing to make CUSTOMERS AWARE :mad:

oops......Calm, easy, :blush:

This isn't over by a Long Shot:sneaky:

I Vote
I Vape

mudram99

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2014
South Jawja, United States

Wanted to Stop by the (2) Local B&M's.....but might better wait a few days. I really want to see if they even have a clue and what, if anything they are doing to make CUSTOMERS AWARE :mad:

I Vote
I Vape
crxess, might i suggest a nice lavender room diffuser while you vape on your fav flavor? :vapor:

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA

I Vote
I Vape

Yes... please, do take care of yourself. Everything will still be there after you get that BP in check.

Your poor wife... you're probably worrying her like mad. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread