Updates and What's New!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsngfrce

ECF Veteran
yo... whats the deal on the blueberry? will we be seeing it again any time soon? i cant seem to find it anywhere else and i LOVE:hubba: it!!!!

oh and if this isnt the appropriate place for such questions let me know im still a newbie here on this forum!:(

I noticed the rum is gone too... though I stocked up on that pretty well when he had it...

applefr3ak

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2008
Ogden, Utah, United States
i have 7 36 mg 10 ml bottles of rum left and i have 36 mg rum in 30 ml left.. 7 of them too.

Now.. to my closing day notes...

Im sorry if i have not gotten back to a few of you but i have done my best to get back to everyone today... im just one guy and doing my best while trying to sign a new lease, get my car etc etc..

Got all the juice catalogued.. order away.. 15 ml bottles filled to the brim.. :D yay.

and yes.. Peanut butter is NICE very good. havent mixed with grape yet.. but gonna try.

All the past two days order have been shipped, still packing todays orders to go out in the morning. all will go out in the am shipment.

Just want to say thanks for all your support, and im looking at hiring my ex wife part time to pack orders to free me up a little more on the customer side.. gotta do something early in the game to make sure service does not suffer. anyways.. im really tired and gonna head to sleep.

Jason

applefr3ak

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2008
holy crap what a freaking day from he77 lol.. didnt know what i got myself into with that insane chinese fire sale on those 10 mls... wow.. 3 hours start to finish in the AM.. wow wow wubzy lmao.. so those are cleared out.. should have tracking on the 510s and passthroughs tonight (fingers crossed) ALL orders went OUT today before cutoff time!!! hooray me! lmao. well anyways.. thanks again for all the support! sooo tempted to quit my night job and just do this full time.. now if the fda would just leave **** be..

Jason

applefr3ak

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2008
ok im officially ticked off... here is the transcript between me and my supplier...

(10:12:41 PM) Jason: got my tracking number now?
(10:12:53 PM) ?: no
(10:13:03 PM) ?: I will give you when I get it
(10:13:13 PM) Jason: some time today right?
(10:13:16 PM) ?: One bad news
(10:13:18 PM) ?: yes
(10:13:36 PM) ?: You items should take off from Hongkong on Monday night
(10:13:43 PM) ?: Not tonight
(10:13:45 PM) Jason: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(10:13:49 PM) Jason: NOT COOL
(10:13:58 PM) Jason: why so many damn delays!?
(10:14:04 PM) ?: Because they pick up the items thismorning
(10:14:21 PM) Jason: ok, so... why did they not go out on the 8th like promised so many times
(10:14:27 PM) ?: Too later to get tonight plane
(10:15:18 PM) ?: have sent out , but should leave Hongkong on Monday
(10:16:09 PM) ?: Will arrive Kongkong Today, but there is no plane tomorrow night
(10:16:41 PM) ?: I am sorry for the delay
(10:16:58 PM) ?: :(
(10:19:44 PM) Jason: still not cool. I have people waiting.. but i NEED that tracking number asap

So... looks like its on its way to hong kong.. as soon as i get the tracking # i will post in here. I should have it in a little bit... I am so angry.. im going to make her make up for it somehow damn it.. so not cool... sorry to be angry guys.. but its not just everyones money on the line its a lot of mine too and i want that stuff in the air YESTERDAY.. ya know what i mean? Them and their freakin holidays...

Jason

applefr3ak

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2008
Ok everyone.. Just confirmation on when the next 100 510 M kits is going to ship, They will leave shenzhen on teh 14th go to hong kong.. and leave hong kong on the 15th!!! once this existing order of 510's arrive I will put the new batch up for pre sale!! and there will be MUCH less of a wait!!

Jason

Apatel

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2009
Illinois, USA
Looks like it is OUT of customs:

Label/Receipt Number: EA00 5552 990H K

Your item cleared United States Customs at 2:17 PM on May 12, 2009. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Label/Receipt Number: EA00 5552 990H K
Associated Label/Receipt:
Detailed Results:

Inbound Out of Customs, May 12, 2009, 2:17 pm
Inbound Into Customs
Inbound International Arrival, May 12, 2009, 10:42 am, ISC SAN FRANCISCO (USPS)
Foreign International Dispatch, May 11, 2009, 8:53 pm, HONG KONG AIR MAIL CENTRE, HONG KONG
Foreign Acceptance, May 11, 2009, 7:47 pm, HONG KONG
Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread