Updates and What's New!

Status
Not open for further replies.

applefr3ak

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2008
Ogden, Utah, United States
On a side note now that i have made this section i am re posting this info here..

Oh Noes!!!

Bad time to run out of printer ink.. in the middle of filling orders.. blah.. i have been at work all night long, have a few orders pulled and in their boxes for everyone. Sent notifications that they will still go out today, But i need sleep then I shall get some ink and send em all out before cutoff today. They should still arrive by Thursday I should probably make some section about daily operations or something with updates.

Jason

So yes. Orders will still all be shipped today on schedule :)

applefr3ak

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2008
Not a problem Tom, It was super nice to meet you and im glad ya like the kit. Should be a tad easier to refill etc. Let me know if you need blank cartridges or anything. :) And actually im not a huge menthol fan. But i have heard the menthol i sell is pretty buff. :)

Have a good one! I should head off to bed.

Jason

applefr3ak

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2008
Hey guys, I got to the post office at 5 just as they were closing. I am pretty sure they are going out and should still arrive to everyone thursday.. I overslept a bit. Had to rush to officemax, spend 60 bux on ink :( boooo. and haul .... back here pack em and haul but again to the post office. I hope they are on the trucks now though :) Thanks for all your support.

Jason

applefr3ak

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2008
Zep, If i have the cash to lay down on 8 of those i will. 30 ml bottles i have to buy 8 at a time. But on another note.. My newest 510 M Order Cleared Customs today at 11 am!!! Should have them tomorrow or monday! Been having talks with some suppliers, and with customs seizing orders etc etc... prices might not be so low for so long.. I know of a few people that have/are going to lose thousands of dollars.. But thats a whole notha can of worms lol.. Have a good one everyone :)

Keep Vapin!
Jason

applefr3ak

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2008
ok everyone! 510M KITS ARRIVED TODAY!!! ORDERS HAVE BEEN SHIPPED! I was 15 minutes late for the cutoff :( I am hoping they still get them all out today but if not they all will arrive wednesday at the latest. Monday at the earliest!! Thanks for all of you support!!! Juice is a little low right now, because somone placed a $300.00 Juice order Flat rate box filled to the seams lol.. But i have the kits in stock and will leave them on pre order until say monday or wednesday.. I have black atomizers black manual batteries and black auto batteries and some white ones in stock!! I have blank carts too! I did put in a large juice order last night that ships wednesday. But today was a good day and i might add a bunch of 30 ml bottles to it. And just for you zep.. 8 bottles of 36mg unflavored if i can. Thanks again for all your support and i will try to keep up the fast shipping etc. :) (may have to start paying the Gf to stay home and pack orders lol)

Jason

applefr3ak

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2008
All of todays orders placed before 4 pm have been sent! I have a few to pack in the morning on top of whatever comes in tonight. I packed orders, went to work last night, went home packed orders, woke up.. packed more orders thought i was done, packed more orders and then went to work lol. Sooo busy, But i am out of 901 atomizers and batteries now, i have more coming but i am going to order some more tonight to try to keep up with demand :)

Jason

applefr3ak

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2008
Ok okay. Heres the update on new stock... I have DSE 901s Leaving China today. Coming in Metallic Green and Metallic Blue again. I also have some more Chrome Batteries and Atomizers coming in by the end of the week. The juice Order Leaves Hong Kong on Friday and should get here around the beginning of the week i would hope. As soon as i have tracking numbers, I will post them here for everyone. I have more 510s Coming also, Ones with Manual Buttons. But these Manual Kits will have an LED on them too!! Its a limited run of 20 that i got to test, They have assured me that they got the bugs worked out of them. Thats why i waited a while. I also got 20 Manual Button Batteries coming with LED to sell also. Sorry i have been a little busy as of late and had not posted any updates.

Jason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread