Updates and What's New!

Status
Not open for further replies.

applefr3ak

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2008
Ogden, Utah, United States
I call bullox on that one, Yes, they are 15 ml bottles filled with 10 Ml of liquid, I was too concerned when i got them.. and measured a ton of them... all were between 9.5 and 10 ml. Sorry about the flavor mixup but thats a little out of my control...and unless liquid had leaked all over inside your package.. those were 10 ml.. you are only the 2nd person to express complaint on the issue. Thats also why i went to 15 ml bottles and told them to make sure they are filled to the brim.. but u got a heck of a deal anyways.. back to packing orders...

Jason

Vapor Fiend

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2009
Cali4nia
I call bullox on that one, Yes, they are 15 ml bottles filled with 10 Ml of liquid, I was too concerned when i got them.. and measured a ton of them... all were between 9.5 and 10 ml. Sorry about the flavor mixup but thats a little out of my control...and unless liquid had leaked all over inside your package.. those were 10 ml.. you are only the 2nd person to express complaint on the issue. Thats also why i went to 15 ml bottles and told them to make sure they are filled to the brim.. but u got a heck of a deal anyways.. back to packing orders...

Jason

Well like I said Jason, I'm not upset or anything. I understand that mix-ups happen. I work as a traffic clerk for the shipping/receiving department at a major hydraulic pump company, believe me I know these things happen. I was just letting you know that two of the bottles I got were half empty. In fact they are 10ml bottles, but the liquid content of them is probably about 7 1/2ml. This is not a problem though as you mentioned it was "a heck of a deal". I'm still a happy customer Jason, no need to worry.

applefr3ak

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2008
you will all be very happy to know that all the orders have been shipped.. filled my corrado trunk to the brim! I couldnt find my camera or i would have taken a picture!! Im sorry to say all i had to use was tyvek bags, so basically everything is wrapped in a tyvek bag, then put inside another tyvek bag and folded over, should be allright. I have shipped plenty of stuff that way before.. i went to the post office and had to get one of their mail carts to put everything in.. was a little insane here today! (to say the least) a lot of swearing at people to leave me the heck alone.. wanting to smash my cell phone.. and kill messenger .. but it all got out.. time for a freaking beer my friends!! I also do have some left from the order that will be going up on the site in a bit. oh and. I thought the entire order was red led's... i was incorrect.. lol.. so.. you all got luck of the draw on led colors.. some green.. some blue.. and those that ordered more than one.. one of each! Thanks again guys!! be on the lookout for purple led's soon hehe

Jason

applefr3ak

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2008
ok well all orders were shipped yesterday.. and the last of the 510s just went out the door *tear* but not to worry!! more shipped yesterday!! Will get a tracking number posted asap.. oh and 306's more passthroughs etc... leaving monday! ehehe.. so.. time to rest i spose lol.. im running out of 901s.. and debating on dropping that line.. 20% failure rate!!

Jason

rsmith76

ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2008
Bradford, Ohio
Hey Jason, I'm not sure I would drop the 901's. Only you know how many you have sold. If you have a loyal following for these, it might be in your best interest to keep a few on hand. Please take this as a suggestion. Your business is just that, "your business." I am not trying to tell you how to operate your business, you don't need my help, lol. You, my friend are top shelf and your products are top shelf as well. Your service goes far above and beyond expectations. Keep up the good work!! I'm sure you have noticed a few other suppliers are getting on board with the 510's. This should tell the buyers what is best.
Your loyal customer,
rsmith76

rsmith76

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread