1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

Vision ViVi NOVA V2.5 Comes with three different ohm Twist-on coil heads, built from ground up; color metal tubes & replaceable coil heads coming

Discussion in 'GotVapes' started by dannoman, Apr 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. dannoman

dannoman Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

GotVapes VISION ViVi NOVA™ 3.5ml Twist-On Replaceabe Coil TANK
    $15.15 (after VIP discount. You may also qualify for a Super VIP discount)

Introducing the World's First Replaceable Coil Head Tank System
    The GotVapes VISION ViVi NOVA!

Holding 3.5ml of eJuice the ViVi Nova will provide you the convenience of all add day vape with the incredible introduction of screw-on replaceable coil heads that easily allow you to interchange between 1.8, 2.4 and 2.8ohms!

The ViVi Nova system allows you to disassemble all parts easily for SNAP cleaning, especially of the atomizer heads. You can also trim the wicks if you desire to your preference.

Other Features of the ViVi Nova System
    The ViVi Nova utlizes the newer plastic which is virtually impervious to juice leaching. It features a sealed connector with an airhole on the side of the base itself to ensure great draw. Each peice of the assembly was manufactured from scratch specifically for the ViVi Nova project meaning all parts are specifically made for this assembly (no retrofitting from the Stone series of tanks). The twist-on for the coil head is actually a 510 connection.

The tubes were made just for the base to ensure elegant assembly and leakage protection including a silcone seal on the top and bottom. The wick is multi-stranded and braided.

GotVapes worked extremely closely with the VISION team on this project from the start beginning with the original inception of the design idea and then followed up regularly over a period of months with testing. Over 250 individual ViVi Novas were tested at the factory and by GotVapes with water, alcohol, pg, vg and mixes to ensure no leaking.

Overview - What you get with the ViVi Nova System
    • 3.5ml clear tank (color metal tubes also available elsewhere in this category)
    • 1.8ohm Coil Head
    • 2.4ohm Coil Head
    • 2.8ohm Coil Head
    • Black drip tip (you can use most other 510 drip tips with this)
    • ViVi Nova presentation box holding the complete system with cutouts for each ohm coil head as well as the ViVi Nova tank itself. Packaged solidly and safely for shipping.

2. Barefoot

Barefoot Super Member ECF Veteran

Looking great and next week i'll be stalking the Postie (mailman) all week! :mail:

3. Startle

Startle Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

dannoman,

Wow these look awesome!

Question - is there a silicon plug beneath the coil that separates and holds the wire contacts in place - just like the one found in the stardust configuration?

Thanks!

4. vapidkitty

vapidkitty Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

*must* wait 'til metal covers come in before ordering.... *must* wait 'til metal covers come in before ordering.....

darn it, patience is NOT one of my virtues! Ooh look, I'm being taught a life lesson!

5. IThrenodyI

IThrenodyI ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

I'm not big on life lessons...I went ahead and ordered one, and if I like it I'll order another with a metal tube later. :)

6. vapidkitty

vapidkitty Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

lol... if it wasn't for the fact that shipping is a few weeks to here and just too darned expensive to do lots of little orders, I'd prolly have hanged the lesson and done the same! Better GV have my money than the posties!

Enjoy your new pretty!

7. vapspaz

vapspaz Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I think Dan should come up with a layaway program for reasons just like this. I to wanted to hold off and wait for the metal tubes and replacement heads but as others said, patience is NOT one of my stronger traits either. :facepalm: And what's up with having to pay over $5 for shipping for one single item!? That kinda burned me a little.

Maybe Dan could have it set up so that peoples layaway is automatically canceled after 1 week so that GV doesn't get screwed by people hording stuff and setting on product that otherwise could be sold to others. Even if it was a temporary thing used just during these kind of Bombing runs throughout the week.

Perhaps they could call it the GVLP :D

8. Boognish

Boognish Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Hah....I struggled with this for hours last night. I just want to place one order, not two and have to pay shipping twice. But I'm gonna be chapped if the tanks sell out before the metal covers and replacement coils heads are back in stock.

9. SuperLuckyLady

SuperLuckyLady Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Me three. I'm really excited about the metal tank part. They still have over 1000 left at this point, so we may be OK.

10. MrWarspite

MrWarspite Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I dont think they'll have stock problems with the main unit because the working bits are replacable. So you buy one or two kits then just get replacement heads. I loved the idea of the ego-c replacable atty and thats basically what this is except it actually performs.

11. dannoman

dannoman Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

When the weight was put in for the ViVi's I put .85 instead of .085 by mistake in the rush to get everything up so it defaulted to Priority automatically (anything over 13ozs). Its fixed now.

12. doots

doots Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Beautiful Idea and tank itself! I already ordered.. Thanks.

13. Tom950

Tom950 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I was wondering why it said it was too heavy for first class. I hate paying more than double for priority just to come across the river in the same amount of time

14. trevor148

trevor148 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I just ordered one the weight was .95 on the vivi page and the order page. Is that right?

15. Vapor2112

Vapor2112 Atty Baller - Level 2 Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Same here, my always make it 2 days from when they hit the post office anyway....

16. badkolo

badkolo ECF Guru ECF Veteran

i thnk daniel made a error and is now fixed

17. Mezzum

Mezzum Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

So I am clear, is this tube strong like the Fluxomizers tubes? I Vape a mean cinnamon that kills most tanks. What should I order?

18. badkolo

while this tube is better then the previous tube i doubt it will withstand super cinnamon,lol.

so i would use the metal tube for those juices, thats why we had them make both options for people who use the juices that cause harm to plastic.

we are also working on a new tube wiht vision where you can use any juice, they are just waiting for the material and then it needs to be tested then cut and bored then shipped out after testing.

19. vikeme28

vikeme28 Super Member ECF Veteran

hey bad now that you got your nap in do you have an idea of what time the metal tubes will be in tomorrow, later evening again?

20. badkolo

ill know once they land in new york if customs will hold or release fast then update

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.