What's under your lip/in your nose right now? - Part 2

Guttermouth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2010
Tn
www.guttermouthelectronics.com
To get into a little of what this forum is all about, I've been getting into the XR slim whites lately. Still General Mint is my go to, but the XR isn't bad.

funny you should mention that - the general medium i use got rolled in to that xr range of stuff. it's now "XR slim large white" instead of "medium".
general must have something against things being easy to remember and strightforward.

rothenbj

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2009
Green Lane, Pa
Thanks of the kind words.

In the middle of last week's events, I received my lastest and perhaps last PV, an ipv 6x. By far my favorite of all that I've purchased over the years. It's a good size for a double battery device with a big screen. Hope it holds up

Reactions: firechick

rothenbj

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2009
Green Lane, Pa
I have a cuboid that I've been using for months. In fact the reason I bought the IPV was the wear and tear on the cuboid. It started not firing up. I trouble shot it and checked out the net and found all kinds of fixes for the issue. I wasn't much for taking the door off in a hope to fix it so I took a piece of tin foil and folded it up to lay on the contacts. The left one didn't help, but when I laid it on the right one, it fired up right away.

I got out the soldering iron and put a bit of solder on that contact. It was a bit too much at first, but a little filing and it was as good as new. The one thing I did like better on the cuboid is the two battery indicators, I felt it could tell you if one battery was not working at the same efficiency as the other but never saw more than a slight difference in the pairs that I use.

Guttermouth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2010
Tn
www.guttermouthelectronics.com
the "if i don't have a cigarette,i'm gonna kill somebody" urge finally passed a couple of months ago and have just been on snus since. i'm so glad to not be futzing with that stuff all day any more.that ipv is a slick looking pv though.
now that i say it out loud, it's gonna come back with a vengeance....

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I wish I could go it on snus alone. I love a good throat hit and think that if I could get that without nic then I could probably do 0mg with snus. I got a merlin tank a month or so ago. The flavor produced is incredible but the wicking takes a little practice. I'm no wicking expert so I had to get some help on the merlin thread. I still use a kfl+ with the big tank and the crown tanks with rba have been a great tank for me. I didn't like the crown stock coils and ordered a crown 2 tank a while back and didn't like the stock coils on it either. Unfortunately the two tanks take different coils so I'd have to buy an rba for the crown 2 if I wanted to give it a serious try. I haven't decided yet.

Reactions: Guttermouth

rothenbj

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 23, 2009
    Green Lane, Pa
    LOL, I said I'd go snus alone, but I still like blowing vapor and getting that throat hit. I don't want to go snus alone, I enjoy vaping, particularly the flavors. However, unless PA changes the law, which they're working on, I'll wean off over time. Heck, I might have enough supplies to outlast me. I don't find much of a maintenance issue anymore. Of course I'm not too fussy either. I just mix juices in the same tank and off I go.

Yeah Hitt, that throat hit is something that you just don't get without the nic. I'm actually surprised someone hasn't discovered a way to get it without nicotine. However, then you'd have to wonder what damage those chemicals could cause.

The Rebel

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 15, 2010
    Grand Rapids, Michigan
    The throat hit is what keeps me vaping or else I'd go totally snus. Heck I'm still using the same Kayfun clone that I won three years ago. No huge clouds but incredible flavor and I might change a coil every three months or so. Wicking is no problem and I just do a dry burn when production drops and change the cotton. I bought an Aspire Cleito about a month ago to give it a try with some lower nic. Great clouds, not so great flavor and really no TH. So back to the Kayfun I went still kicking it with my old school Cloupor DNA40. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread