ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
Me too Black w/ Red door; Classic!
you can always get a different color door when Rob gets the doors on line for color coordination changeups soon enough too.

Just ordered!!!

Black with red door!!

Will go nice with my 2 Woodies!!

Thanks again Robert!

Greg

mikecup

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2010
Peninsula, Ohio
I had a few 510 atty's that the resistance was where it should be, and they were crackling but just didn't seem like they were getting hot enough, my vapor production was nil.
I drilled out the 2 vent holes, that was strange, I may have gone a little to far, the middle bat connector started to come out.
I pushed it back in ok, and tried the atty's and now they are revived, I was a little nervous about inhaling metal filings.
The vapor production has increased.
What does that do? Allow better air flow?
It works for sure.

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
Howdy Rob or anyone who knows. Rob be sure to get some rest in the next 24 hours. mmmmmmmmmmK?

Question: In your line up of mods on page 1 of this thread. Is the very left mod gold door a different color than the very right mod with yellow body? What is each color called.

Thanks, Alice
There just a mix match gold and black

Hi Robert, regarding flat top AW 18650's; i have 2600 mah, and they work on another mod, BUT with the negative on the positive, and vice versa; in other words, just turned upside down in the mod.... will this apply for the Grand?
The can be turned in the mod yes the reason for the button top batery is.there is a slot in the top of the mod for the button to rest in.FLat top batteries will make the distance farther for the positive connection to travel when you push the button.I have it so the button is perfect for button top batteries a light push and she fires.You may play with the flat top batts they will work but you will have to push the button down further to make contact

I had a few 510 atty's that the resistance was where it should be, and they were crackling but just didn't seem like they were getting hot enough, my vapor production was nil.
I drilled out the 2 vent holes, that was strange, I may have gone a little to far, the middle bat connector started to come out.
I pushed it back in ok, and tried the atty's and now they are revived, I was a little nervous about inhaling metal filings.
The vapor production has increased.
What does that do? Allow better air flow?
It works for sure.
Better air flow is correct your atomizer get plugged up after awhile .I use a can of compressed air to clean the brass filings.You should just open the hole up if you go to far you can wreck the atomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread