510 is Pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmyzee

Dec 20, 2009
WA
I won't drink Mountain dew because it's not dew from a mountain. Sounds like false advertisment to me. :)

gl
OK Are you Freak-in For real man do you think that the eliquid you are using is what it says it is Come on man do you think you are talking to a first grader you are I do not know but you ant right if that's the way you go about life
think about all the thing you use or eating, drink, smoking all that it is all advertising but you still use it this sounds personal to me about the Dr, Pepper and mt. dew WOW I will not reply back I am so done I have so many more people who would love to talk and not tell stories (Not Saying you are But ) anyway have a nice life and do not forget what ever it says on your eliquid Bottle I bet it is a lie :lol:
Will Not Answer you back Jimmyzee

River

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2009
Independence, KY USA
gl
Why do you want to see there medical Lic.?
ok, here's the deal, what I was making fun of was dude not wanting to buy from totally wicked because it has the word wicked in it.

so from there I said that I would not support a monarchy by buying from burger king or buy dr. pepper until I could see his medical license...

the joke being that what is in the title or name has very little to do with what is going on in the company or that by buying a product from a company called totally wicked you are supporting the spread of or increasing the amount of wickedness in the world.

get it?

Foghorn Leghorn impression in. 3... 2.. 1.

If ah say, if it goes ovah yoah head don't ah say. don't reach fo it boy.

Last edited:
ok, here's the deal, what I was making fun of was dude not wanting to buy from totally wicked because it has the word wicked in it.

so from there I said that I would not support a monarchy by buying from burger king or buy dr. pepper until I could see his medical license...

the joke being that what is in the title or name has very little to do with what is going on in the company or that by buying a product from a company called totally wicked you are supporting the spread of or increasing the amount of wickedness in the world.

get it?

Foghorn Leghorn impression in. 3... 2.. 1.

If ah say, if it goes ovah yoah head don't ah say. don't reach fo it boy.

LOL! You actually gave an explanation? :p

greenie

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
Pacific Northwest
wow lots of good info.

Consensus:

510 good
510 with higher volt better
410 meh
(I was worried that might be the case)
r808 expensive, inconsistent and left on a shelf.
( that's what I was worried about)

I just tried the disposable 510 and I like the taste, the draw and the amount of vapor. ( goodbye 901/801)

I think I have my new pv!

Tekmatic

Feb 11, 2010
I just got my Joye 510 last week. At first, it was ultra harsh. After about a week, the first cart has died down to very little vapor and no longer harsh. Also no flavor.. :(

Thinking the first cart may need a cleaning, I switched to the 2nd cart. Blew out the priming fluid and burned/smoked it off.

primed it with fresh Johnson Creek Original 18mg juice. Still, no flavor and no throat hit. What's up?

Kurt

Quantum Vapyre
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2009
Philadelphia
I just got my Joye 510 last week. At first, it was ultra harsh. After about a week, the first cart has died down to very little vapor and no longer harsh. Also no flavor.. :(

Thinking the first cart may need a cleaning, I switched to the 2nd cart. Blew out the priming fluid and burned/smoked it off.

primed it with fresh Johnson Creek Original 18mg juice. Still, no flavor and no throat hit. What's up?

Could be the cart/juice is not wicking properly. Is it the same if you drip? Really harsh, and sometimes burning the nose, almost always means the atty bridge is not wet and the coil is running too hot. Keep the bridge wet and hopefully this will solve it. If dripping doesn't improve it, the atty is not good.

SpiritAir

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2010
Louisiana
i've been using a joye510 for about two weeks now. not sure if it is a clone or not. it produces vapor..probably not like some you guys out there. my only complaint is having to refill the lil booger so often during the day. it seems after about 10 drags, it gets bitter/harsh taste. im wondering if there is a bigger filter..also thinkn about adding the passthrough.

Tekmatic

Feb 11, 2010
Could be the cart/juice is not wicking properly. Is it the same if you drip? Really harsh, and sometimes burning the nose, almost always means the atty bridge is not wet and the coil is running too hot. Keep the bridge wet and hopefully this will solve it. If dripping doesn't improve it, the atty is not good.

Good news. The carts ended up breaking in and work well now. I only drip and it's working like a champ.

WillyB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
USA
i've been using a joye510 for about two weeks now. not sure if it is a clone or not. it produces vapor..probably not like some you guys out there. my only complaint is having to refill the lil booger so often during the day. it seems after about 10 drags, it gets bitter/harsh taste. im wondering if there is a bigger filter..also thinkn about adding the passthrough.
The Joye carts are small and the filler provided is not very good, that's why there are probably a few thousand 'cart mod' posts on these forums. With the stock filler (too densly packed) you could try pulling it and trimming the side a bit to loosen up the fill. But all in all frequent topping off is a way of life.

Lusak

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2009
Minneapolis

There is a lot to gain by the tea bag mod as far as how often you have to fill. (for $3, and 5 minutes)

I used to go about 10 drags, and top off again myself, so I know what you're feeling.

I guess im spoiled or have good luck or both, Knock on wood (and i just did) my 2 original attys that came with my Cignot 510 are going strong, and i cannot complain. I also ditched the Polyfill and started out the get go with Blue foam.

One thing to understand is that the 510 capacity on traditional carts is very low. My personal opinion is that the 510 is a dripping atty,either that or just a constant refill atty. for me it works and no mater what i would not trade my 510 for anything.

OmahaVapor

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
Omaha, NE
I just got my 510 a couple days ago and I love it. I have been using a KR808 and I like my 510 better. The vapor and TH is better IMO. I do tend to fill it alot but I am going to get the blue foam for it. Im waiting for my 808 to 510 adapter to come in and cant wait. Just thought I would put in my 2 cents worth.

smokie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2009
Brooklyn, New York
www.youtube.com
  • Deleted by Timtam

CrazyTerrie11

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
W. Valley/Phoenix Arizona USA

Are you talking about the atty or the cart? No cart is going to last a week...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread