Achilles

Status
Not open for further replies.

fixlyob

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2011
Mexico
Even though leo stole ur idea imeo you should re engineer achilles and make sophia look like childs play. I know you have it in you.

Whay do you say imeo?

Your friend

Jon

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I hope so, and Imeo make the Achilles after all, I'm praying God for that.

Come on Imeo, Please made it for your fans, don't forget us.

Cheers

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I have to make it totally different now after this issue glaus but that requires time, something that I dont have now because I am making new Penelope, I make new designs for Proteus, a new thing for Ithaka users and another new thing that I havent announce yet.

Let these copiers make whatever they like, I will continue innovating things without the need to encounter with anyone. I made my point and thats it. Let these boys have a little fun until the next GG project.
Even though leo stole ur idea imeo you should re engineer achilles and make sophia look like childs play. I know you have it in you.

Whay do you say imeo?

Your friend

Jon

glauserjg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2012
buffalo,ny
I have to make it totally different now after this issue glaus but that requires time, something that I dont have now because I am making new Penelope, I make new designs for Proteus, a new thing for Ithaka users and another new thing that I havent announce yet.

Let these copiers make whatever they like, I will continue innovating things without the need to encounter with anyone. I made my point and thats it. Let these boys have a little fun until the next GG project.

Fair enough. I look forward to the new ithaca peice :) and new penny.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Its would be like if you compare Ithaka and Ithaka clones Bish. They both vape the same. Clones doesnt have the same quality and will not last very long of course but its still the same vape
Imeo should send me prototype of Archillis since many viewers like to see me compare Wisdom with Archillis.

glauserjg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2012
buffalo,ny
Its would be like if you compare Ithaka and Ithaka clones Bish. They both vape the same. Clones doesnt have the same quality and will not last very long of course but its still the same vape

They dont vape the same. I threw my ithaca clone out it was dry hit after dry hit. I will stick to my 3 real ones

villarino1k

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2013
USA
They dont vape the same. I threw my ithaca clone out it was dry hit after dry hit. I will stick to my 3 real ones

Don't kid yourself. I and many other couldn't tell the difference if you closed your eyes. If you were getting dry hits, you built it wrong. Imeo is right. It'll vape the same. Quality wise, it just isn't there.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
If they are 1:1 clones they have to vape good glaus. If they dont vape the same then they are not 1:1. And when I say 1:1 I mean not only dimensions, but metarials and o-rings too. So if you had dry hits then maybe the slots where the wick goes are not the same. Even a 0,1 or 0,2mm difference is critical in width or depth.

Thank you for pointing this because I now see that these clones are not the same

steliosss

kindness always repays... be sure of that...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2012
Athens - Greece (GG land)
www.e-smokeguru.gr
Achilles is not dead!!!
I have the first prototype and I know how many hours and how much money imeo spend for updates, to try to make him perfect.
For some reasons somebody "from the other side" saw him.
Whatever they produse.. they'll have problems. And they already have.
Imeo is too busy right now with new Penelope, Proteus etc but some day will make him.
I'm sure he will.

Itshak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Israel
huh?.......

Lol sorry just a Joke,it's Achilles.
He was a great worrior in ancient Greek mith' unbeatable,
Accept for one place in it's body(his heel),there was his weakness.
So if Imeo think this device is not strong feature enough for us,and got a weak point (one or few)
It look at this point that it wont be out for production unless he find a way to fix the "heel" :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread