I missed it to hokie and I was sitting in front of my computer lol
Copyofbigbaby.jpg

J/K

markarich159

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
PA, USA
Wow Imeo, watching those video's I just have 2 comments. 1st of all, the AFS seems to work awesomely. I can't wait to try mine. 2ndly, you have to be using 0mg nic juice in those video's. I mean you took like a thousand non-stop consecutive vapes. If that was even 6mg juice, your heart would've come exploding out of your chest due to nicotine overdose.

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
you have to be using 0mg nic juice in those video's. I mean you took like a thousand non-stop consecutive vapes. If that was even 6mg juice, your heart would've come exploding out of your chest due to nicotine overdose.
I would imagine he was using straight PG or VG for demo purposes.............

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK
I understand that it holds about 1.5ml, Buzzz. :)

That would be about twice a day I would need to refill... And there is about 20 drops per ml so that would be 30 drops total in the AFS.. That would be 15 times less dripping if I drop two at a time. Imeo really is trying to make vaping easy. Very cool indeed.

I was thinking today that the cartomizer option will also open up some doors for convenience. They hold about 20 drops or 1ml of juice and you can vape them until they are almost dry. So weather it be cartomizers or the AFS we are in heaven here in GG land.

I was really hoping that the AFS would hold about 3ml... But we shall see shortly. I am getting really excited to hook this thing up and trying it out.

Someone in a previous post was asking about at 5v mod. I know of a few but would hate to list them here. PM me and I will tell you...

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
Yea I am pretty sure I saw the bottle he was dumping from was a PG bottle...

I was thinking the same thing.. I would be sweating and passing out vaping that much...

hehehee, yeah although I often vape a bit like that with my 18mg :shock:

Someone in a previous post was asking about at 5v mod. I know of a few but would hate to list them here. PM me and I will tell you...

I think Imeo says that his HV atties used at 6v (coming in a few weeks I think) are supposed to be similar to the 5v vaping - can't remember the exact explanation but perhaps he will give it at some point. :)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Yes Imeo cartomizer end cap for my GGT:).
sorry about being off topic:oops:

I cant send you a cap viny because GG is hand maded, so maybe caps dont fit well. But I can send you the back part of it. You must unthread the gold piece of the atomizer's cap and put the new one. You have to thread the new part well, using tweesers. Please dont damage the cap's threads.

exept you want to send it back to me.:)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Great Imeo,how many drops max into AFS ?
Don't forget my order (lol)

Hi buzz, your order is on way to home!

I dont know exactly how many drops but this isnt a real problem, I can make a bigger in length AFS if it doesnt satisfy people. But I think that the bata testers will be totally satisfied. I smoke continously about 1,5 hours. That means that if you vape heavy, it will last at least 2 hours, maybe more:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread