Status
Not open for further replies.

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
I thought my husband never got nose hairs hanging out till he told me he kept them pulled out. He didn't have any tweezers and never used mine. He said used needle nose pliers to pull his nose hairs. I guess they are like man tweezers.
nooooooooooooooo
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Classic!!!

Reminds me of piece of advice a close girlfriend told me about keeping relationships alive - NEVER perform any hair removal procedure (or even discuss it) in front of your partner, specially if if involves pliers ................:D:D

P.S. I added the pliers bit..........

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
nooooooooooooooo
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Classic!!!

Reminds me of piece of advice a close girlfriend told me about keeping relationships alive - NEVER perform any hair removal procedure (or even discuss it) in front of your partner, specially if if involves pliers ................:D:D

P.S. I added the pliers bit..........

I am very thankful that I never have had to witness this procedure. 8-o

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
I am very thankful that I never have had to witness this procedure. 8-o
Me TOO!!!
Hardly bears thinking about.................ouch!!!
I was just discussing with Di earlier that it feels like I spend half my life removing hair........None of the nose variety though, THANK GOD. :D

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
Me TOO!!!
Hardly bears thinking about.................ouch!!!
I was just discussing with Di earlier that it feels like I spend half my life removing hair........None of the nose variety though, THANK GOD. :D

Oh my God yes. That would really be just too much. I have been griping about the stay eyebrows that have started growing out of my chin. :cry: Thank the Lord they didn't stop at my nose. 8-o

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
which unit is the AFS compatible with? i see there are several different gg's
Technically I think it is compatible with any GG. But in terms of diameter, I think the current AFS matches the Trans but I believe Imeo said he will make them to match the diameter of all GGs (apart from the slim cos it's too small).

6linkslam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2009
Shreveport/Bossier City,LA
Technically I think it is compatible with any GG. But in terms of diameter, I think the current AFS matches the Trans but I believe Imeo said he will make them to match the diameter of all GGs (apart from the slim cos it's too small).
i dont know much about the gg. which one is the high voltage? i guess what im asking is,is there a 5 or 6 volt gg that is compatible with the afs?

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
i dont know much about the gg. which one is the high voltage? i guess what im asking is,is there a 5 or 6 volt gg that is compatible with the afs?
You want the trans I think, cos it does everything - or the telescopic when it is released (although I know he's got trans becoming available in the next day or two).......

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
  • Deleted by imeothanasis

abhowe

Moved On
Sep 14, 2009
Hope you went to bed and rested for your health...... So, with the AFS, only your 901 atomizes will work..... Is that correct..... How, much do your 901 atomizers cost..... How hard is it going to be to get replacement atomizers from you.....
We all know, from experience, that you are overworked and can not keep up with current GG Product requests....... Example, took me 2 months to get GG Transformer ....
How long will it take to get new atomizers for my AFS system......
Listen, Mr Imeo, my friend, TAKE A COUPLE OF DAYS OFF, GET SOME REST, we can wait a bit...... Take care of your health Pal...... Get in bed, rest, drink fluids and let your wife serve you for a few days....... We need you healthy........ You are in my prayers .........

BuZzz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2009
Belgium
Hi buzz, your order is on way to home!

I dont know exactly how many drops but this isnt a real problem, I can make a bigger in length AFS if it doesnt satisfy people. But I think that the bata testers will be totally satisfied. I smoke continously about 1,5 hours. That means that if you vape heavy, it will last at least 2 hours, maybe more:)
Thx Imeo,GG coming Today in Belgium :p:p:p:pReally beautifull,engraving is superb, I make a AFS review after test
ONE MORE THANKS FOR GREAT DEAL :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Hope you went to bed and rested for your health...... So, with the AFS, only your 901 atomizes will work..... Is that correct..... How, much do your 901 atomizers cost..... How hard is it going to be to get replacement atomizers from you.....
We all know, from experience, that you are overworked and can not keep up with current GG Product requests....... Example, took me 2 months to get GG Transformer ....
How long will it take to get new atomizers for my AFS system......
Listen, Mr Imeo, my friend, TAKE A COUPLE OF DAYS OFF, GET SOME REST, we can wait a bit...... Take care of your health Pal...... Get in bed, rest, drink fluids and let your wife serve you for a few days....... We need you healthy........ You are in my prayers .........

It will be very easy Ab to order from me, I will have plenty of them!!
The cost will be at 10 euros for my atties and to 12 euros for regular atties.
These days are finished Ab, I will always have GG stock from now on, dont worry at all. I will have everything you want in time.

Thank you very much Ab for your wishes and your advices, I am strong like a racing horse, dont worry about me at all!!:):)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread