Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Just as I thought. So simple, you have essentially extended the sump of the atty. Under the coil is a mesh area that only holds about two drops of liquid. You have extended that sump to the AFS... Amazing!!! So glad I am going to test this thing. I grow more anxious for the AFS each time I drip two drops every 10 puffs... That is like you said annoying. The AFS will make driving much safer...

Thanks again vapn for being so kind with me!
I am telling you the truth that you will not be able to smoke again without AFS, you will see at your own:)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Wow Imeo, watching those video's I just have 2 comments. 1st of all, the AFS seems to work awesomely. I can't wait to try mine. 2ndly, you have to be using 0mg nic juice in those video's. I mean you took like a thousand non-stop consecutive vapes. If that was even 6mg juice, your heart would've come exploding out of your chest due to nicotine overdose.

xaxa I was using only vg, but in my first video one month ago I was using 18 mg and I vaped 17mins continously. I am still ok xaxa:D:D

Thanks for your comment my friend!

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
That would be about twice a day I would need to refill... And there is about 20 drops per ml so that would be 30 drops total in the AFS.. That would be 15 times less dripping if I drop two at a time. Imeo really is trying to make vaping easy. Very cool indeed.

I was thinking today that the cartomizer option will also open up some doors for convenience. They hold about 20 drops or 1ml of juice and you can vape them until they are almost dry. So weather it be cartomizers or the AFS we are in heaven here in GG land.

I was really hoping that the AFS would hold about 3ml... But we shall see shortly. I am getting really excited to hook this thing up and trying it out.

Someone in a previous post was asking about at 5v mod. I know of a few but would hate to list them here. PM me and I will tell you...

with my new atomizers you will be able to vale on 5 volts too vapn!

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I am now confused by the new video how exactly does the atties tie in with the AFS? I want one really bad.... but i dont use 901's and i have quite a few of 801's and 510 atties... so how can switch out the atties? Or is the AFS for right now only for 901 atties?

AFS is made only for 901 atomizer Grimmer but if you use it you will stay with 901 for sure:)

vinylmason

ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2009
Dayton ,Ohio
I cant send you a cap viny because GG is hand maded, so maybe caps dont fit well. But I can send you the back part of it. You must unthread the gold piece of the atomizer's cap and put the new one. You have to thread the new part well, using tweesers. Please dont damage the cap's threads.

exept you want to send it back to me.:)
Sounds good to me,I will pm you for a price,Thanks

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK
AFS is made only for 901 atomizer Grimmer but if you use it you will stay with 901 for sure:)

I actually was using the 510 for a while. After watching the AFS video I broke out a new 901 atty from my stash and started using it on the GG.. I forgot how nice the flavor was on the 901. And when I started hitting it like imeo did in the video it was putting out pretty good vapor too.. I was always trying to hit it too lightly. I think this was actually not getting enough juice to the atty and causing a burning taste. When I pull a little harder I get more liquid to the atty. You learn something every day... And the AFS will have it's learning curve also.. But the video was very helpful information. I will watch after I get it and start using it. I want to use the AFS as it was designed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread