AFS V2 and cartomizers perfected

Status
Not open for further replies.

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
There really is a whole lot to learn about them.!!! I have been making my own mixes for quite some time now and I find it amazing how trying to make a mix for say 3.7v can turn out bad then trying it at say 7.4 it is good or vise verse, it is all trial and error and making sure you write every little drop down and not forgetting what you did, hahah

emonty

Flavor Junky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
the Netherlands
There really is a whole lot to learn about them.!!! I have been making my own mixes for quite some time now and I find it amazing how trying to make a mix for say 3.7v can turn out bad then trying it at say 7.4 it is good or vise verse, it is all trial and error and making sure you write every little drop down and not forgetting what you did, hahah

Totally agree yes, every drop counts!!! Clean bottles, syringes, correct measurements, equal droppers. It is a science!! like fish and chips :D:D :D

booker

ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2010
London
I have been making my own mixes for quite some time now and I find it amazing how trying to make a mix for say 3.7v can turn out bad then trying it at say 7.4 it is good or vise verse, it is all trial and error and making sure you write every little drop down and not forgetting what you did, hahah

emonty said:
Totally agree yes, every drop counts!!!

Can you guys point out some keypoints on this plz. thx.

wolflrv

ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2010
Tennessee
Totally agree yes, every drop counts!!! Clean bottles, syringes, correct measurements, equal droppers. It is a science!! like fish and chips :D:D :D

Soooo right Emonty!! I never understood fish and chips till I went to Ontario and had the "real" thing(as close as I've been to England..LOL!)! I went on a fish and chips adventure all over Canada, sampling whenever I got a chance and each place had it's own nuances and subtleties.

mikecyber

ECF Veteran
May 18, 2010
Egg fryingly hot Florida
I'm sick of carto's inconsistency on performance...

Are you using high quality cartos? Are you testing them before drilling them? And after? Testing twice can tell you if you disrupted the design of the carto while drilling. I see minor performance fluctuation when using hq cartos, when I try to get away with el-cheapo's I regret it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread